Profile doesn't matter. This is proof

Braziliancel

Braziliancel

Iron
Sam Perry The Model Wall FTAPE 02

Don't even try to say that this is a good side profile because it isn't. Mandible and chin looks recessed af, alien occiput, no browridge at all & kinda flat forehead (which is a bad atribute). Yet the guy slays

Last edited:
View attachment 4290

Don't even try to say that this is a good side profile because it isn't. Mandible and chin looks recessed af, alien occiput, no browridge at all & kinda flat forehead (which is a bad atribute). Yet the guy slays

He has harmony retard, his profile is still good

• +1
Reactions: Slob, 11gaijin, Never_Began and 2 others
Lol his profile is fine, you should see mine.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
>Braziliancel
>BR Huehuehuehuehuheuheuheuheuehuehu
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Looks better than literally everyone on this site

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Future Arablite, 11gaijin and 2 others
Looks better than literally everyone on this site
That's because literally everyone here is ugly as fuck from some angle

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Never_Began
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began
If u punched me back then I could have bonesmashee ?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JEW IQ CONFIRMED LOOK AT MIKE TYSON FROM ALL THE BONESMASHING

• +1
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JEW IQ CONFIRMED LOOK AT MIKE TYSON FROM ALL THE BONESMASHING
Just have brain damage and a stutter theory confirmed

Just have brain damage and a stutter theory confirmed
Just have tourettes theory confirmed BTW bone smashing is legit over long periods of time

Just have tourettes theory confirmed BTW bone smashing is legit over long periods of time
Just be an average looking aspie who is mean to incels on the internet theory is more legit :feelshmm:

View attachment 4290

Occiput is cope, the chin is barely weak. And the maxilla has a godlike projection. This is an allmost perfectly balanced profile with very few minor flaws that dont cause any disharmony at all.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
that's a good profile

WHAT THE FUCK

Is this legit? I know the angles must be helping a bit but I have some fucking questions for you my man @Nibba
Yeah bro my chin is actually fine now. I made a thread a while ago that shows both me last year in motion side by side with me now, which is where that image is from. as you can see the difference is even more apparent in motion:

https://looksmax.org/threads/gtfih-i-am-the-greatest-looksmaxer-since-orb.3211/#post-46752

Ignore the copers in that thread

People legit don't recognize me if I haven't seen them since then

Yeah bro my chin is actually fine now. I made a thread a while ago that shows both me last year in motion side by side with me now, which is where that image is from. as you can see the difference is even more apparent in motion:

https://looksmax.org/threads/gtfih-i-am-the-greatest-looksmaxer-since-orb.3211/#post-46752

Ignore the copers in that thread

People legit don't recognize me if I haven't seen them since then
Ok so this was mewing, but you were also on roids, correct? Noticing a huge trend with mewing working great when people do HGH/Test. Another thing with the chin, did you have any orthodontic work done in this time frame? Lower incisors jutting out can cause the appearance of a weaker chin.

Ok so this was mewing, but you were also on roids, correct? Noticing a huge trend with mewing working great when people do HGH/Test. Another thing with the chin, did you have any orthodontic work done in this time frame? Lower incisors jutting out can cause the appearance of a weaker chin.
Lmao no I'm 100% Natty rn but probably gonna start roiding soon. The reason you think I'm not is probably cuz my neck area is bigger.

I actually had braces till 14 but was a mouth breather tbh. I started mewing when I was 18 after I took that before video

You retard. Stop this browridge mandiple bs.

If a girl would see him from the side. She would stare at him until he turns his head

Lmao no I'm 100% Natty rn but probably gonna start roiding soon. The reason you think I'm not is probably cuz my neck area is bigger.

I actually had braces till 14 but was a mouth breather tbh. I started mewing when I was 18 after I took that before video
Thanks for clearing that up, I thought you possibly had braces on during this 18-19 time frame and that's what fixed your chin, amazing change here. Great natty gains as well, maybe I'll put off the roids for another year and see where I get. I just looked back at my old profile shot that I took before mewing and it has worked a lot, not so much on chin protrusion though. I'm gonna make a post soon on how one could do their own light ortho work for the purposes of growing a chin as well as testing the theory myself

• +1
Thanks for clearing that up, I thought you possibly had braces on during this 18-19 time frame and that's what fixed your chin, amazing change here. Great natty gains as well, maybe I'll put off the roids for another year and see where I get. I just looked back at my old profile shot that I took before mewing and it has worked a lot, not so much on chin protrusion though. I'm gonna make a post soon on how one could do their own light ortho work for the purposes of growing a chin as well as testing the theory myself
Thanks brah all that stuff sounds super interesting for sure. Tag me in the post

But yeah I think neck training and t boosting supps have helped me. For increased t I'm gonna try out magnesium bisglycinate 1-2 g a day

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Profile is the way to tell if someone is subhuman or not.

Giga cope, profile matters a lot. The guy in the picture still looks good and mogs you.

Happy12

With my flat Asian face I have bad side profile but to be expected even from J-Pop boys like me.