Profit taking

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
What is the profit taking strategy of you guys?

Last bull run showed the entire world that the entire HODL thing is a meme to be exit liquidity for the bitchass crypto influencers, whales and VCs; so a good profit taking strategy is essential. I watched my $100k portfolio going to $5k in a single month, not doing the same mistake again.

Do you guys have a strategy for taking profits? Something taking the initial out at 2x, the simplest I could think of?

@eduardkoopman

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
Analyze the chart to see if its overbought check fear and greed index etc

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
ayo teach me crypto shit idk anything about it. 100k to 5k is brutal tho

Analyze the chart to see if its overbought check fear and greed index etc
Fuck charts, buy quietly now and sell when there is great interest in crypto, that is when everyone is engaged in crypto even people who know nothing about it. This is when the market is at its highest usually the market collapses after this. So buy now quietly. when your investment has gone times 2 or 3 take back amount you invested and the rest you leave until the market is high and there is much euphoria in the market. Never try to estimate the absolute top of the market, you will never succeed, just sell when the euphoria is high.

I watched my $100k portfolio going to $5k in a single month,
welcome to the club

Btc lose

I'm offering a mentorship program where all of this is covered,you don't have to pay me at all.t.me\cryptochad420