Programmers will always be the top of the food chain who can consume any job below them

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
imagine such expert problem solvers being unemployed. no of course its not possible for top tier highly saughter after employees who can quickly learn any job. they can consume any job/career: the entirety the field of "finance" can be learned in a few months, very easy for a programmer to learn

"dont learn programming its oversaturated" what should you do instead? nothing compares to that level of mind training. Manual labor/blue collar lowers intelligence keeping you a slave forever. Ideally you stay a student for as long as possible, grad school if you can

@thereallegend @incel194012940 stay in school, learning is everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amadeus, Gonthar, midlatinocel and 18 others
unemployeed? They will make anyone below them unemployed, instead. their unemployment rate will awlays be ~0%

Blue collar/non white collar is always horrible advice, no matter what. Youll get into working "overtime" and work your life away and reduce your IQ to unrecoverable levels.

This is very important advice, all blue collar jobs have bottom tier job satisfaction rates despite the psychological benefits of manual labour/exercise?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, DharkDC, NateJacobs and 9 others
It's a really stressful job, it's not like programming something for yourself in your home, there'll always be a nigga asking more and more things putting pressure on you, i'd rather be a youtuber ngl, my cousin works on the youtube support and he can see everything about a channel, even how much the channel makes. I asked him to show me specific channels that i watched, one particular channel with 200k subscribers with a avarage of 30k~50k views per video was making 6k U$ per month, and other with 800k subscribers with 150k~200k views per video was making 10k~12k per month, these niggas didn't needed any stem degree neither act like a puppy in the job interview, just a fucking gopro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Ryldoo IS COPING, Zonar and 5 others
they’re all too blackpilled to understand - more money for me

• +1
Reactions: ascension, thereallegend and Crusile
It's a really stressful job, it's not like programming something for yourself in your home, there'll always be a nigga asking more and more things putting pressure on you, i'd rather be a youtuber ngl, my cousin works on the youtube support and he can see everything about a channel, even how much the channel makes. I asked him to show me specific channels that i watched, one particular channel with 200k subscribers with a avarage of 30k~50k views per video was making 6k U$ per month, and other with 800k subscribers with 150k~200k views per video was making 10k~12k per month, these niggas didn't needed any stem degree neither act like a puppy in the job interview, just a fucking gopro.
Just become a youtuber/millionaire theory can never work. The hourly rate of people who seriously attempt it is zero/negative. it would be like doing hundreds of hours of an unpaid internship with no guaranteed path to job (imagine a 5% chance at a "high paying job"), unlike studying/education which always improves your resume.

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, humanoidsub7, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Never tried programming, but I feel like working on the same code with other people is just the end.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
mz3k5a8ubuda1.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and MentalistKebab
Never tried programming, but I feel like working on the same code with other people is just the end.
This is exactly what "IQ" measures, your knowledge seeking behaviour. You need to choose knowledge and never give up

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chintuck22 and HerpDerpson
Just become a youtuber/millionaire theory can never work. The hourly rate of people who seriously attempt it is zero/negative. it would be like doing hundreds of hours of an unpaid internship with no guaranteed path to job (imagine a 5% chance at a "high paying job"), unlike studying/education which always improves your resume.
you should take a shot at it if you see a path, but ofc do not try if you have no vision. Most people start it as a chill hobby

This is exactly what "IQ" measures, your knowledge seeking behaviour. You need to choose knowledge and never give up
What I mean is, I used to work in construction, and it would really trigger me when someone would lay bricks on the same part of the wall as I did because their bricks weren't perfectly OCD aligned like mine, so I would actually forbid people from touching the same part of the wall until I'm done with it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, acclunatic and 6 others
Blue collar/non white collar is always horrible advice, no matter what. Youll get into working "overtime" and work your life away and reduce your IQ to unrecoverable levels.

This is very important advice, all blue collar jobs have bottom tier job satisfaction rates despite the psychological benefits of manual labour/exercise?
this is true from personal experience

I enjoy manual labour a lot, it makes me feel good and gives me a lot of time to think and listen to videos

this is the problem as the thinking you can do in these jobs is shallow, repeats in loops based on mood. You’re too tired to research afterwards so it also becomes delusional, not based on any feedback or analysis

It’s impossible to listen to intelligence increasing materials while doing manual labour, at best causal information videos to learn a few facts. Maybe it would be possible as a driver

I tested my “iq” skills after a period of blue-collar all of them except very short term memory dropped 2 or so SD. IQ 130-100. Still recovering

IMO getting a hard science/doctor degree at PHD level, learning programming on top is the unbeatable combo, everyone will have immense respect for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, Crusile and 4 others
I tested my “iq” skills after a period of blue-collar all of them except very short term memory dropped 2 or so SD. IQ 130-100. Still recovering
Brutal, I just started gardening. brb burning the whole thing.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Chintuck22, Crusile and 1 other person
I've gotta finish my data science certificate.

• +1
Learning how to code is learning how to think correctly. Very essential.

• +1
Can you suggest any good courses?

• Woah
Med school > Programming

Any shitskin with enough time and slightly above average IQ is already trying to learn coding, market is oversaturated for entry level jobs and junior coders, so you can only start making money after years of code monkeying with the power of autism.

And even after that, you will have to spend rest of your life trying to learn new things in the sector which never stays stagnant, until you are deemed "too old" at late 40s.

Meanwhile when a med student learns an information about human body and sicknesses, their knowledge stays useful for rest of his life since humans dont get new updates, he makes more money in most cases (except the top 1% earners of coders), and he will have a guranteed high paying respectable job until he voluntarily retires in a beach side property.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Chintuck22 and 4 others
Med school > Programming

Any shitskin with enough time and slightly above average IQ is already trying to learn coding, market is oversaturated for entry level jobs and junior coders, so you can only start making money after years of code monkeying with the power of autism.

And even after that, you will have to spend rest of your life trying to learn new things in the sector which never stays stagnant, until you are deemed "too old" at late 40s.

Meanwhile when a med student learns an information about human body and sicknesses, their knowledge stays useful for rest of his life since humans dont get new updates, he makes more money in most cases (except the top 1% earners of coders), and he will have a guranteed high paying respectable job until he voluntarily retires in a beach side property.
Add to that, you can't replace doctors by a remote worker from Asia which seems like the real danger with compsci/programming. Your competitions is whatever else subhumans slaved through 8 years of memorization instead of a 1/1.000.000 turboautist willing to do your job for 1/2 the pay.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, saiya_online, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
this is true from personal experience

I enjoy manual labour a lot, it makes me feel good and gives me a lot of time to think and listen to videos

this is the problem as the thinking you can do in these jobs is shallow, repeats in loops based on mood. You’re too tired to research afterwards so it also becomes delusional, not based on any feedback or analysis

It’s impossible to listen to intelligence increasing materials while doing manual labour, at best causal information videos to learn a few facts. Maybe it would be possible as a driver

IMO getting a hard science/doctor degree at PHD level, learning programming on top is the unbeatable combo, everyone will have immense respect for you
highest iq reply

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
imagine such expert problem solvers being unemployed. no of course its not possible for top tier highly saughter after employees who can quickly learn any job. they can consume any job/career: the entirety the field of "finance" can be learned in a few months, very easy for a programmer to learn

"dont learn programming its oversaturated" what should you do instead? nothing compares to that level of mind training. Manual labor/blue collar lowers intelligence keeping you a slave forever. Ideally you stay a student for as long as possible, grad school if you can

Programming is so incredibly useful if you’re high iq enough to use it right

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Crusile
Lol at working

everyone who was good in school is still in school. im richer than all of them nerds.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Ryldoo IS COPING

being a programmer wont give you pussy. majority of programmers are subhumans. i prefer being a chad construction worker then a programmer

btw im trying to get into construction for a long time with no succuess.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, AlxIsMatos, Crusile and 1 other person
honestly a hands on job is more manly. but i'm not sure if everyone understands that attainable wealth is pretty much fucked for the modern youth. besides finance, medical, or law, i don't know of any realistic compensation to get you respectable or statusmaxxed income (which so many of forum users don't have)

does anyone even know about r/overemployed ?? or does no one here care about careermaxxing?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall and Crusile
Med school > Programming

is Diagnostic radiology residency for a geek like Me???

In the far, but not too far future, programmers will be replaced by AI. There will be machine learning engineers to maintain the AIs, but the damage from the mass automation would've have driven 96% of men to be unemployment, and potentially even commit suicide.

By that time some sort of universal income would already be in place, but it's not enough to live a life worth living. And your confined by it because all jobs have been automated.

So only a small percentage of programmers will be fine, the vast majority of us will be fucked.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Xangsane
In the far, but not too far future, programmers will be replaced by AI. There will be machine learning engineers to maintain the AIs, but the damage from the mass automation would've have driven 96% of men to be unemployment, and potentially even commit suicide.

By that time some sort of universal income would already be in place, but it's not enough to live a life worth living. And your confined by it because all jobs have been automated.

So only a small percentage of programmers will be fine, the vast majority of us will be fucked.

• +1
Reactions: cunly
Can you be highly paid programmer with 115 iq?

THE BOSSES AND OWNERS OF THINKS ARE WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE TOP

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Why not lol
ITS JUST NOT. WHY NOT YOU STUPID MUSTARD? CUZ I LUNCHED WITH ZUCKERBERG AT DORSİA 2 HOURS AGO OK? AND HE SAYED TO ME HE WILL NOT GIVE YOU A JOB TRY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES ON MCDONALDS OR SOMEWHERE.

ITS JUST NOT. WHY NOT YOU STUPID MUSTARD? CUZ I LUNCHED WITH ZUCKERBERG AT DORSİA 2 HOURS AGO OK? AND HE SAYED TO ME HE WILL NOT GIVE YOU A JOB TRY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES ON MCDONALDS OR SOMEWHERE.
i doubt you were at dorsia...you are lying and i'm gonna get high paying job coding. Tho i guess my iq's probs higher

i doubt you were at dorsia...you are lying and i'm gonna get high paying job coding. Tho i guess my iq's probs higher
I don't want to upset your morale, but I observed from the 3-4 texts you wrote that your IQ is relatively low. I hope you find a good job

• Love it
Reactions: WBC323
I don't want to upset your morale, but I observed from the 3-4 texts you wrote that your IQ is relatively low. I hope you find a good job
Thanks i will do my best. I wish all the best to you too.

Can you be highly paid programmer with 115 iq?
Yes that's fine. That's about 1 standard deviation above the mean, and it's probably above the average for software engineers. If you're willing to put in the work and grind out 1000 leetcode q's a day is what matters the most. Even 150 iq moggers aren't born with knowledge of the algos, although it'll come to them easier

i wanna fuck that hot ass bunny in ur pfp

programming is over saturated as hell. unless you’re very experienced you’ll have trouble finding a job

Programming is IQ mogger. I was coding some basic bird's eye movement in pygame + some shitty map editor and it expanded my mind so much it's insane especially considering I was doing nothing but LDAR for a year. I was learning about state machines, drafting UI systems n serialisation systems n conditional turn based combat systems and everythng

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Graham
literally become influencer/youtuber/streamer or death and I'm not joking rn, I see no other fucking way for me

either I can go fulltime content creation or I might legit ingame myself (in game)

• +1
Programming is IQ mogger. I was coding some basic bird's eye movement in pygame + some shitty map editor and it expanded my mind so much it's insane especially considering I was doing nothing but LDAR for a year. I was learning about state machines, drafting UI systems n serialisation systems n conditional turn based combat systems and everythng
This shit makes me sad because it just hits home how low IQ I am.

I've been programming for a long time, but when I went to uni, it was so obvious how I was struggling, and I was better at programming than a lot of people there at first (due to my experience), but most people quickly catch up and were already better in other areas (maths, design, etc).

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 25743

I've been programming for a long time, but when I went to uni, it was so obvious how I was struggling, and I was better at programming than a lot of people there at first (due to my experience), but most people quickly catch up and were already better in other areas (maths, design, etc).
Well I don't even code. Most of the stuff I do is just planning/daydream scribbles with occasional pseudocode, not producing functional code let alone efficient code. Making functional code is not even possible tbh, too many syntax errors and bugs that require actual knowledge of computer science and years of experience with technologies or whatever to solve.

• +1

U know u are low iq when a foid mogs u in every math exams in compsci class

• +1
actual knowledge of computer science and years of experience with technologies or whatever to solve.
Yeah, it hit me a few days ago about how people who are really good at something either just got lucky with IQ / talent or were doing it since they were a young child.

U know u are low iq when a foid mogs u in every math exams in compsci class
I wouldn't be too dismissive though, some of the women in computer science were IQ moggers (usually the Asian ones tbh).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Yeah, it hit me a few days ago about how people who are really good at something either just got lucky with IQ / talent or were doing it since they were a young child.

I wouldn't be too dismissive though, some of the women in computer science were IQ moggers (usually the Asian ones tbh).

She also looks decent imo. Hardly ever wears makeup at school

• +1