Programming sucks: spent all day creating a inventory UI only for it to go to shit

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
An entire 24 hours wasted my eyes are red I’m going to sleep and 0 progress made fucking 0 every attempt was a fail. God I hate the man who made Unity game engine I hope his balls get crushed by a angry taliban. ima fail this course I swear universities should give students who faila full refund this is rediculous I knew I shouldnt have taken this course fuck my life now I’m 10k in debt to these bastards

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 13332, reputation and 1 other person
The thrill of programming for me is spending so much time to find a solution. If you're not into that sort of stuff then maybe programming isn't for you. It's a legit career for rotter sub5s such as myself.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AllesScheiße and Growth Plate
The thrill of programming for me is spending so much time to find a solution. If you're not into that sort of stuff then maybe programming isn't for you. It's a legit career for rotter sub5s such as myself.
It’s cancer and shit. There’s 0 fun to this shit it’s fucking annoying why is there no simple tutorials on YT teaching how to create a inventory system with pick ups that’s easy to follow without rediculous shit like needing to follow 5 hours worth of tutorials to succeed. I have an deadline for my dissertation next month and I know at this stage I’m completely fucked and will fail 100% thanks to the menu :feelsgah:

One thing has ruined my entire fucking life a menu script can you belive JFL can’t make this shit up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
It’s cancer and shit. There’s 0 fun to this shit it’s fucking annoying why is there no simple tutorials on YT teaching how to create a inventory system with pick ups that’s easy to follow without rediculous shit like needing to follow 5 hours worth of tutorials to succeed. I have an deadline for my dissertation next month and I know at this stage I’m completely fucked and will fail 100% thanks to the menu :feelsgah:

One thing has ruined my entire fucking life a menu script can you belive JFL can’t make this shit up.
You won't find good tutorials on JewTube. I pirate the decent/good courses.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You're making games in Unity?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Programming is a truecel trait

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße and GetShrekt
You're making games in Unity?
Yes all I’m trying to do is create a simple menu with an on trigger for picking up items and storing it in the inventory. You’d think something this simple will be way to do but nope apparntly it’s a 24 hour process… I have spent more time doing this than any of the other tasks that’s how fucked it is it’s it’s the most important part of the project :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
son never stop chasing dreams
i failed so many times and now i am where i am bro
just keep going bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Chad makes a world class UI system on his first attempt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Chad makes a world class UI system on his first attempt
Chad wins again fucks sake I keep being mogged by thag nigga what can he not do
son never stop chasing dreams
i failed so many times and now i am where i am bro
just keep going bro
Thanks dad 🥰 I’ll listen to your advice as a fellow Thompsonz

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Bro no offense but if u struggle with easy shit like that programming is clearly not for you…you’ll never be a top programmer seems like your brain is not wired for that, but mirin the dedication still

Bro no offense but if u struggle with easy shit like that programming is clearly not for you…you’ll never be a top programmer seems like your brain is not wired for that, but mirin the dedication still
It’s for unity game engine. Eh I am not used to C# so I’m a noob it’s not a matter of it not being for me it’s about me being new to this, I have never made an inventory system before.

Programming is more about memorisation and learning more than actual intellect. But game engines which have a learning curve like unity make this even more of a problem

It’s for unity game engine. Eh I am not used to C# so I’m a noob it’s not a matter of it not being for me it’s about me being new to this, I have never made an inventory system before.
I’m not even a programmer bro, but js if you struggle with it too much it could be a sign

I’m not even a programmer bro, but js if you struggle with it too much it could be a sign
Yeah I get you lol. Still I have no choose Its what I have chosen the last 4 years at uni doing so… and now I’m in uni debt so yeah ima stick with it but I do security now instead as it’s easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801