[PROGRESS] 5 months on dutasteride and oral minoxidil

i pray everyday for you bro this would be the best ascension on the forum if you got your hair back

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ErbCel, KraftDurchLeid and 4 others
Bump this is amazing to see, you got dealt such a shit hand with cancer and the residual hair loss, you just keep moving forward!

im still considering oral minox bc I’m lazy. The idea of just popping two pills instead of one is a lot more appealing than a whole topical routine that I doubt I could stick to long term. What dosage and what sides? I know you said nothing with collagen but any of the heart problems or excess bleeding type shit that Kevin Mann talks about? He’s said it’s insanely strong but dangerous af so I haven’t started yet.

@CupOfCoffee @LastHopeForNorman @stewiegriffin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6963 and SubhumanCurrycel
You guys probably know how fucked my hair is from basically all my posts for over a year.

I have been on Dutasteride and oral minoxidil for 5 months now after a scalp biopsy and diagnosis by my dermatologist.

I was honestly worried I didn’t see much change and I was under the impression that the drugs had not worked whatsoever.

I loaded up my old phone that had pictures from 2019-early 2020 to see pics of my hair.

this pic was taken early 2020

View attachment 1396224

my hair looks like an 80 year old on chemo

This one was taken last week

View attachment 1396225
Same room, same lighting and the first picture had a longer hair length too so I tried to recreate the pic.
It’s still completely fucked compared to the hair I had pre-cancer but progress is progress.
I’m going to start micro needling again I did for the first 3 months but my needler broke and I haven’t been bothered to replace it.

I’m thinking of getting RU58441 as well it seems too good to be true, topically blocking androgenic activity for BOTH DHT and Test
@CupOfCoffee you think it’s worth it?
very good gains tbh.

please be happy and not so angry anymore. As you seemed kinda angry in the past.
If you ever get angry again, just remember: "I got hair" (so i'm better off than 50% of guys)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
You guys probably know how fucked my hair is from basically all my posts for over a year.

I have been on Dutasteride and oral minoxidil for 5 months now after a scalp biopsy and diagnosis by my dermatologist.

I was honestly worried I didn’t see much change and I was under the impression that the drugs had not worked whatsoever.

I loaded up my old phone that had pictures from 2019-early 2020 to see pics of my hair.

View attachment 1396224

View attachment 1396225
Same room, same lighting and the first picture had a longer hair length too so I tried to recreate the pic.
It’s still completely fucked compared to the hair I had pre-cancer but progress is progress.
I’m going to start micro needling again I did for the first 3 months but my needler broke and I haven’t been bothered to replace it.

I’m thinking of getting RU58441 as well it seems too good to be true, topically blocking androgenic activity for BOTH DHT and Test
very good gains tbh.

please be happy and not so angry anymore. As you seemed kinda angry in the past.
If you ever get angry again, just remember: "I got hair" (so i'm better off than 50% of guys)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

View attachment 1396224

View attachment 1396225

very good gains tbh.

View attachment 1396224

View attachment 1396225

very good gains tbh.

• +1
tbh u have enough hair to run short buzzcut with a bald fade on the sides
better than full bald or whatever u got going on right now

• +1
why take duta if you lost your hair to chemo?
I think medication is completley fine but micro-needling sounds insane and unnecessary to be honest, like poking holes in your scalp wtf? Peak low inhib, if multiple medical interventions aren't enough (fin + DUT + RU-948304932942394823) then what's the point?
microneedling insane (no sides, only a little pain) but tranny drugs and heart fuckery drugs are ok? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: piec and LooksmaxxHopeful

microneedling insane (no sides, only a little pain) but tranny drugs and heart fuckery drugs are ok? :forcedsmile:
Yeah I wrote that comment when I knew less about microneedling, I just saw the blood and thought it was worse then it was apparently it's not that painful, also fin isn't a tranny drug :lul:, most men have no sides, but I get your point.

Edit: Oh damn I forgot he went through chemo also, damn what a trooper

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

I went to a dermatologist who did a scalp biopsy said pathologically the thinning is the same as androgenetic alopecia but more diffuse.
He just said it was probably onset by the chemotherapy quite rapidly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Sure add RU for negating the deleting the testo on the scalp

Oral minox and Dut is already strong

For you i would just get micropigmentation and basically look like you have full hair

• +1
What's your oral minox dose?

You should just go bald tbh

IMG 20220110 174645

• JFL