[Progress Megathread] Track your physique and lifts progress in here

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
In this thread we will post updates on our physiques and lifts. Can start off with either a starting picture and stats or just stats if you’re uncomfortable posting a picture. We should also have competitions to see who can increase their max in certain lifts by the most weight to further people’s motivation in the gym. Competition is always a good thing.

@11gaijin @Sergeant @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Nibba and mojopin
Why don't you start off?

Who cares about how much u lift if u look like this.
Images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, mybrainabusesme, SLA and 2 others
I do all lifts with full range of motion.

Bench 225x2
Standing OHP 175 (usually just do lateral raises for shoulders but they are still strong compared to the rest of me)
Squat 200x7 (neglected legs until recently)
Don't deadlift

I can also curl 60lbs dumbells for 5 reps on each arm without cheating form.

I don't train for strength. Next cycle of 750mgs test/wk should turn me into a beast though cause I'm gonna learn to meal prep before I start it and I'm gonna do it for 15 weeks at least instead of 12.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 95842 AM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deltoid
Current stats: 5’9 around 170lbs, estimated 16 percent bf.
Current Maxes: Bench: 340 Deadlift: Around 500, haven’t maxed in a long time. Squat: 380, kind of shit considering I just started barbell squatting again lately.

Current pic:
CB810968 AEC8 4CF3 A3D3 674195550933

Bench 225x2
Standing OHP 175 (usually just do lateral raises for shoulders but they are still strong compared to the rest of me)
Don't deadlift

I don't train for strength. Next cycle of 750mgs test/wk should turn me into a beast though cause I'm gonna learn to meal prep before I start it and I'm gonna do it for 15 weeks at least instead of 12.
175 ohp is damn good already bro. You aren’t doing a push press right? You should train for strength to though man, at least on the compound lifts. Then do higher rep ranges on isolated movements, imo. Get your current pic up too.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, jefferson and Nibba
My triceps are killing me from yesterday fuark gonna have massive arms soon. I haven't measured them in a while probably gonna do it tonight when they're most unpumped.

Will post pics tonight after shower time :feelshmm:

175 ohp is damn good already bro. You aren’t doing a push press right? You should train for strength to though man, at least on the compound lifts. Then do higher rep ranges on isolated movements, imo. Get your current pic up too.
No it's with strict ohp form. I'll try to find my recent pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Current challenge to all gym goers.

Increase your overhead press max (no leg movement involved) by 10 lbs in 2-3 weeks. Will be better to film it so it’s more believable.

@Nibba @jefferson @Intel.Imperitive and anyone else. Whoever improves the most gets one pee pee touch.
Why don't you start off?
Your turn bud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Increase your overhead press max (no leg movement involved) by 10 lbs in 2-3 weeks. Will be better to film it so it’s more believable.

I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Currently doing pct so I probably have the test levels of a 12yr old girl. I'm gonna be lucky if I don't lose strength over the next few weeks lol.

Can I do mil press instead. I don't do OHP

Can’t wait to atleast go on maintence or some sort of a bulk have been on a 1600cal cut for 9 months faurkkkkk
Good shit guys.

Daily reminder that the gym is cope. No gym for your face, buddyboyo.

daily reminder that you had to leave the west to get tiny thaicels because you couldn't get girls of your own race, how does it feel when a north african arab like me fucks a blonde girl of your own race while you tryhard to get laid in thailand.

daily reminder that you had to leave the west to get tiny thaicels because you couldn't get girls of your own race, how does it feel when a north african arab like me fucks a blonde girl of your own race while you tryhard to get laid in thailand.

Roid rage detected.

Bench 250? You're still ugly.
Squat 500? You're still ugly.
40kg weighted pullups? You're still ugly.

It's all about the FACE my boyos, it's time to stop coping, stop paying Mr Shekelstein his (((membership fees))), and LDAR.

Roid rage detected.

It's all about the FACE my boyos, it's time to stop coping, stop paying Mr Shekelstein his (((membership fees))), and LDAR.
nope, not even close boyo, keep coping in thailand. thing is i don't even lift
how weak do you have to be to go to thailand and leave millions of white pussy who would open up their legs as soon as they see a real man.
but i forgot you're not a real man, you probably tried gymcelling for a year and gained nothing because you're not a man, you have no Testosterone, just get a gender change or something

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid

Bench 225x2
Don't deadlift

View attachment 7412
Serious: how is ur dating life?
Roid rage detected.

Good thing my face is good enough then

nope, not even close boyo, keep coping in thailand. thing is i don't even lift
how weak do you have to be to go to thailand and leave millions of white pussy who would open up their legs as soon as they see a real man.
but i forgot you're not a real man, you probably tried gymcelling for a year and gained nothing because you're not a man, you have no Testosterone, just get a gender change or something

You're using the wrong bait buddyboyo, since I'm not a sfcel and couldn't give two shits about muh race.

Good that you don't lift. However this thread is clearly meant to attract copers who will cope with their lack of real world pussy by saying 'well at least I can bench 3 plates bro!'. There's no purpose to the gym, it won't help anyone get laid, and you can get lean (which might help) without the gym.

Bench 225x2
Don't deadlift

View attachment 7412
hot boyyyy

5'9
170 lbs

Bench - 245x6
Squat - I don't do these
Dead - I don't do these
OHP - 145x6
Leg extension machine - 250x9
Calf raise machine - 110x8
Lat pulldown machine - 210 x 7

Daily reminder my face is fine and my body halos me even harder. I slay prime pussy here in the states while you rot in Thailand with ugly gooks. Gtfo of this thread subhuman. I get it, you’re obsessed with me but it’s getting kinda gay now tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, SquareChinOrDeath, future chadlite and 1 other person
Daily reminder my face is fine and my body halos me even harder. I slay prime pussy here in the states while you rot in Thailand with ugly gooks. Gtfo of this thread subhuman. I get it, you’re obsessed with me but it’s getting kinda gay now tbh.
jZgDhiP.gif

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

YXATYnc.gif

lpTZ4lT.gif

jorlol.gif

dGsgUr7.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

zHYfo5r.gif

The term 'no gym for your face' is used in a general sense, not a specific one.

Though body never halos face, if you do fine it's cos of face, and if you don't do fine it's also cos of face. Adding 20kg of muscle won't help anyone either way, which is why gym is cope.

I do find it funny though...the pure rage and anger you gymcels exhibit...just because someone says your little hobby is cope. Must be the roids.

Though body never halos face, if you do fine it's cos of face, and if you don't do fine it's also cos of face. Adding 20kg of muscle won't help anyone either way, which is why gym is cope.

I do find it funny though...the pure rage and anger you gymcels exhibit...just because someone says your little hobby is cope. Must be the roids.
jZgDhiP.gif

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

YXATYnc.gif

lpTZ4lT.gif

jorlol.gif

dGsgUr7.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

zHYfo5r.gif

It’s not rage it’s just funny that you think anyone would listen to someone who is low t and subhuman enough that he had to move to Thailand just to get pussies advice. Lifting isn’t just about getting pussy either, that’s another way I can tell you’re low t your mind revolves around everything being to get female validation. You truly are a beta low t faggot, now get off of my thread and get pegged by your lady boys.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and future chadlite
It’s not rage it’s just funny that you think anyone would listen to someone who is low t and subhuman enough that he had to move to Thailand just to get pussies advice. Lifting isn’t just about getting pussy either, that’s another way I can tell you’re low t your mind revolves around everything being to get female validation. You truly are a beta low t faggot, now get off of my thread and get pegged by your lady boys.
jZgDhiP.gif

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

tyson-gif.7454

YXATYnc.gif

lpTZ4lT.gif

jorlol.gif

dGsgUr7.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

zHYfo5r.gif

A full house in the gymcel bingo!

Ad hominem after ad hominem, a typical trait of gymcels.

But he's not mad guys, he's totally being logical, reasonable, and making well thought out points.

Gymcel7

Current stats: 5’9 around 170lbs, estimated 16 percent bf.
Current Maxes: Bench: 340 Deadlift: Around 500, haven’t maxed in a long time. Squat: 380, kind of shit considering I just started barbell squatting again lately.

Current pic: View attachment 7410

Damn dude, you look alot heavier than 170, what did you weigh at your leanest?
Bench 225x2
Don't deadlift
I also don't deadlift, are you also scared of a thick waist?

Last edited:
No, scared of my agitating my lower back injury. I don't like the risk to reward ratio on them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Damn dude, you look alot heavier than 170, what did you weigh at your leanest?

Lower 160s in my transformation thread when I was shredded, don’t remember the exact weight though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
innnnn, gunna upload pic today after i wake up and gym