Progress of ageing?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Is ageing linear? Or does it come in stages?

Is there a drop of youthfulness somewhere between late teens and mid 20s, or does it always go at the same rate?
I feel like I aged a bunch between 19 and 21 - so should I expect to keep ageing at the same rate, or to stay at the same level of youthfulness for a while?

Graphs of collagen loss show that it is more or less linear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Majority of your aging occurs in the first 30 years. After that it slows down significantly, the way you look at 30 is approximately how you’ll look in 15 years.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6, ifyouwannabemylover, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
It’s all depends on lifestyle and environment.

Ageing and it’s effects can be predicted

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Biggest difference happens between 16 and 23, its when dht makes the most mascunilizing affects on young guys, so a 16yo and 23yo will look quite different. After 23 it slows doen quite a lot

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Tbh i have 2 good friends , one of them smokes a lot and the other owns a pool and was constantly sunbathing. They have a lot of under under eye wrinkles/crows feet at 29 year old, especiwlly the pool guy.

Preserving collagen and hair at that age is very crucial . Most graphs show collagen declines at 1 percent per year from 25 but thats negligible to have wrinkles when nearing 30.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Tbh i have 2 good friends , one of them smokes a lot and the other owns a pool and was constantly sunbathing. They have a lot of under under eye wrinkles/crows feet at 29 year old, especiwlly the pool guy.

Preserving collagen and hair at that age is very crucial . Most graphs show collagen declines at 1 percent per year from 25 but thats negligible to have wrinkles when nearing 30.
wrinkles are fine man
really

what gets you is blading, losing all subcutaneous fat, skin losing elasticity and dropping down
naso folds, marionette folds, tear throughs...

wrinkles are fine man
really

what gets you is blading, losing all subcutaneous fat, skin losing elasticity and dropping down
naso folds, marionette folds, tear throughs...
-tear troughs are rarely due to collagen loss and usually due bones for people in their 20s
-youre not going to lose orbital fat unless you go below 6% bodyfat. orbital fat has structural fat pads that are very collagenous and low in actual fat which makes them resistant. they also have bigger adipocytes than storage fat pads like buccal and submental
-if youre getting nasolabial folds and facial sagging in your 20s u either have dog shit genetics or you did something very wrong
-deep wrinkling and facial sagging are more or less due to the same reason. extreme loss of facial volume would just make you look gaunt as a youngcel, not make your face droopy