Project Hope over Cope Megathread (How to get Extremely Tall 7ft+)

D

Deleted member 17556

Business Contact-708-897-5746
Everybody list off all ways to become very tall? LL, Genetics, and Cope has already been covered. Time for some new information.

Not possible. Height is god given

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
That's pretty much it.

LL if you're old, and if you're young HGH and AI. Maybe in the future something else will be discovered, but honestly I doubt it.

Y

I'm 6'3
I’m 6”4 when your at a certain level and experience you’ll come to find out that chasing is not all that. It’s about finding ways to improve yourself.

get rich somehow
fund a research on how to reopen fused growth plates
pray to gandy at day and night for a research result
reopen plates
apply all heightmaxxing info from this site
mog

That's pretty much it.

LL if you're old, and if you're young HGH and AI. Maybe in the future something else will be discovered, but honestly I doubt it.
Even as a tall person. Being obsessed with improving and have found ways to improve. You can gain IQ, muscle and bone thickness up until 25-30. Height is BS though locks in the first 15-17 years when you are at your retard stage and then your stuck for the next 50-70 years with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend

Last edited:
Go to the depths of Chernobyl to get mutated thyroid tumour

• JFL
Reactions: Gad
get rich somehow
fund a research on how to reopen fused growth plates
pray to gandy at day and night for a research result
reopen plates
apply all heightmaxxing info from this site
mog
I am surprised a teenager incel has for the first time formulated (perhaps unknowingly) a legitimate hypothesis thought

I feel the future is topical gene delivery to reprogram the resident stem cell niche in the epiphyseal plate to a more early developmental stage potentially by yamanaka factors ? (Oct4, sox2, nanog, klf4)

• +1
Reactions: Gad
I am surprised a teenager incel has for the first time formulated (perhaps unknowingly) a legitimate hypothesis thought

I feel the future is topical gene delivery to reprogram the resident stem cell niche in the epiphyseal plate to a more early developmental stage potentially by yamanaka factors ? (Oct4, sox2, nanog, klf4)
I'm no doctor and can't tell how all these work in more detail, like the terms you used and can't give you a proper answer other than hoping it will work whatever this method entails

I’m 6”4 when your at a certain level and experience you’ll come to find out that chasing is not all that. It’s about finding ways to improve yourself.
Arent u the guy who took peptides in high school?
And did u see 4 inch increase after 4 years of pumping petides straight? Or did u do something else?
Can u just tell how u saw the growth spurt of 4 inches?

As for heightmaxxing, everything is possible if ur plates are open as seen in aromatase deficient men.

Arent u the guy who took peptides in high school?
And did u see 4 inch increase after 4 years of pumping petides straight? Or did u do something else?
Can u just tell how u saw the growth spurt of 4 inches?

As for heightmaxxing, everything is possible if ur plates are open as seen in aromatase deficient men.
I don’t know if the drugs directly themself caused the late growth spurt or it was natural growth because it all happened in college which is not that rare. The HGH and IGF-1 I was taking was probably fake because of how cheap it was. Dad is 6ft and mother is 5”9.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I don’t know if the drugs directly themself caused the late growth spurt or it was natural growth because it all happened in college which is not that rare. The HGH and IGF-1 I was taking was probably fake because of how cheap it was. Dad is 6ft and mother is 5”9.
SO,u went to 6'4 in college in ur 20s or earlier than 20?