Prominent cheekbones is one of the rarest thing

xevuxia

xevuxia

Let the truth guide you not copes
Just i think that this is one of the rarest thing ? (Its shows a very well developed face)
And im not talking ab a litle bit of projection
IMG 3169

Like Sean
im talking ab like the Jordan Barrett projection im going to be honest i only seen VERY few people with that much cheekbone projection
Correct me if im wrong
IMG 3170

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, jué, rand anon and 5 others
Such new and exciting information. Following you now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, rand anon, Clqs and 4 others
True but still not as rare as hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and notsocommonthumb
Caging at your post ratio, pfp, and the way you organized the thread. Can you eat without help?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, JL~, try2beme and 7 others
Just i think that this is one of the rarest thing ? (Its shows a very well developed face)
And im not talking ab a litle bit of projectionView attachment 3198140
Like Sean
im talking ab like the Jordan Barrett projection im going to be honest i only seen VERY few people with that much cheekbone projection
Correct me if im wrong View attachment 3198141
They are rare on .org but not IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, halloweed, cellmax and 2 others
Not real, in reality a lot of people have prominent zygos, but you don't notice it because they are ugly

Also barrett zygos are dogshit because they are femenine

Ideal zygos is Gandy And Tyson ballou

Image 3

7ab055b2978ca31b8305b210fbeb8deb

Very high, short in height and prominent enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, JL~, PeakIncels and 3 others
Not real, in reality a lot of people have prominent zygos,
Yeah the average male in nowadays looks like this
IMG 3171

So you really believe that he will have God tier zygos ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, N1666, try2beme and 1 other person
Yeah the average male in nowadays looks like this View attachment 3198170
So you really believe that he will have God tier zygos ?
Nowhere is this guy average JFL. If anything, he has the facial structure of your average 30k post user here.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
I see all the filipino immigrants have prominent cheekbones. Having them high is rarer

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I see all the filipino immigrants have prominent cheekbones. Having them high is rarer
because asians have excessive amount of bone growth but only in width. thats why boneshaving is popular in asia

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
every other person in my country has big cheekbones and is still ugly.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I can rlly name maybe 2 people irl that I've met that have prominent cheekbones.
Alot more ppl have it but are not near lean enough for them to show.

Last edited:
big mogger forward grown mandible is much rarer and much more mogger trait

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
A lot of people its just not visible cuz theyre fat

• +1
Reactions: N1666
every other person in my country has big cheekbones and is still ugly.
Correct me if I’m wrong but, they’re not considered a dimorphic trait in men right?

Correct me if I’m wrong but, they’re not considered a dimorphic trait in men right?
women tend to have bigger cheekbones than men anatomically.

it's part of the reason why barrett looks like a gay alien, feminine skull shape.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, sb23 and Caspian
women tend to have bigger cheekbones than men anatomically.
Its literally fat deposits. You always type objectively wrong shit as if its facts and people glaze it because ur verified or something

Men have higher bonemass. Women have chubbier cheeks. Even look at the skeletons if you think im wrong.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, cellmax, xevuxia and 1 other person
Its literally fat deposits. You always type objectively wrong shit as if its facts and people glaze it because ur verified or something

Men have higher bonemass. Women have chubbier cheeks. Even look at the skeletons if you think im wrong.
He is right you nigger you just have sheebon cheekbones :ROFLMAO:

yep, they're what separate true chads/chadlites from the millions of cheek sucking htns

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia

it is relative to the rest of the skull, having 'higher mass' means nothing when it's spread over a larger surface making it look smaller and 'density' doesn't translate to protrusion.

women also have larger eyes despite not actually having larger eyes, they're just bigger in comparison to the rest of the skull.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
it is relative to the rest of the skull, having 'higher mass' means nothing when it's spread over a larger surface making it look smaller and 'density' doesn't translate to protrusion.

women also have larger eyes despite not actually having larger eyes, they're just bigger in comparison to the rest of the skull.
Men have bigger cheekBONES than women

Women have more cheek FAT.

testostrone -> androgen receptors -> periosteal bone apposition in zygos = men have bigger cheekbones, greater lateral growth, more robust bones in skull

I can do the same explanation for womens cheek fat

• +1
Reactions: Caspian and xevuxia
yep, they're what separate true chads/chadlites from the millions of cheek sucking htns
Yeah just a lot of people don’t understand even the question they say that this much of zygos projection are not even rare etc
Bc they think that small zygos = big zygos
Its like saying that Brad Pitt jaw is equals to Leonardo DiCaprio jaw
Bc jaw=jaw

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
And im not talking ab a litle bit of projectionView attachment 3198140
Like Sean
Correct me if im wrong View attachment 3198141
i already said zygos are the rarest bone to protrude you are late 24 cel

• +1
Yeah just a lot of people don’t understand even the question they say that this much of zygos projection are not even rare etc
Bc they think that small zygos = big zygos
Its like saying that Brad Pitt jaw is equals to Leonardo DiCaprio jaw
Bc jaw=jaw
Small, but not too small, high set, zygos with good all round projection are very rare, especially for men. It’s the biggest modeling trait

• +1
Men have bigger cheekBONES than women

Women have more cheek FAT.

testostrone -> androgen receptors -> periosteal bone apposition in zygos = men have bigger cheekbones, greater lateral growth, more robust bones in skull

I can do the same explanation for womens cheek fat
I always assumed women got higher FWHR because of wider cheekbones. Men tend to be more angular. But your explanation seems legit. Don't know for sure who's right, but makes sense. Probably a mix of both. It's relative too.