Promiscuity , homosexuality , other sexual deviations came from bonobos

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Bonobos, often referred to as pygmy chimpanzees, are great apes native to the forests of the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Central Africa. They are closely related to chimpanzees but have distinct behavioral characteristics, including a matriarchal social structure and a remarkable reliance on sexual behavior for social bonding, conflict resolution, and tension reduction. Bonobos are renowned for their highly social and sexually permissive behavior, which includes a wide range of sexual interactions such as genital-genital rubbing, oral-genital stimulation, and non-reproductive mounting. Unlike many other primate species, bonobos engage in sexual behavior irrespective of sex, age, or reproductive status, and it plays a central role in maintaining social cohesion and harmony within their communities.

Symbiont = anything containing foreign nucleic acids

Parasite = Detrimental symbiont

I theorize that symbionts coevolved with bonobos to modulate and benefit from the unique social-sexual behaviour of bonobos and that these symbionts spread to humans , becomeing parasites responsible for the rise in promiscuity and sexual deviations . now they are spreading and evolveing among us , an evolutionary battle . because of their very quick reproductive cycles , they are evolveing at a much faster rate than us .

i dont think they are the only parasites responsible for sexual deviations but are a part of the issue . i believe they spread primarily through surfaces , and especially sexual contact . they are spread through the openings like mouth , genital , anus .

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
so we all have parasites telling us to have sex

humans and bonobos are very closely related , explains why humans are becomeing gay but not so much other animals like pets and livestock . we are similar to bonobos so the parasites can affect us similarly

Both bonobos and chimpanzees share DNA with humans.

While the homosexual bonding system in bonobos represents the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any primate species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes,

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Both bonobos and chimpanzees share DNA with humans.

While the homosexual bonding system in bonobos represents the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any primate species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes,
i dont get what ur trying to say

parasites outside of bonobos evolved to manipulate humans under environmental changes , like agriculutraal revolution .

they make males faggots , thats why faggots like to cook . gives the parasites opporunity to spread from infecting the food . also this is why jews popularize goyslop and restaurants . gay parasites specialize in the digestive , reproductive and nervous systems