Promiscuity is kinda fucking disgusting

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,633
Reputation
36,679
saw a thread here in 2023 or 2024, i dont remember. About how some dude slayed some mom with an autistic 20 year old incel son, and the walls were thin as fuck and he probably heard it all.

Shit is so fucking disgusting man. Like are you guys primates or something? This is something only a immoral black can do. muh bbc.

And they are fucking like absolute roasties, with khhv sons. its so fucking disgusting dude. Any single mom cels here? How did u cope with this shit happening to u. Dude if I got myself in this scenario I'd make an excuse and leave instantly.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, isis_Bleach, Hess and 4 others
saw a thread here in 2023 or 2024, i dont remember. About how some dude slayed some mom with an autistic 20 year old incel son, and the walls were thin as fuck and he probably heard it all.

Shit is so fucking disgusting man. Like are you guys primates or something? This is something only a immoral black can do. muh bbc.

And they are fucking like absolute roasties, with khhv sons. its so fucking disgusting dude. Any single mom cels here? How did u cope with this shit happening to u. Dude if I got myself in this scenario I'd make an excuse and leave instantly.
tbh tho it probably is tales from latin america cuz i know colombia has like a 90% of kids born out of wedlock, as well as hella stay at home sons
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and xye
saw a thread here in 2023 or 2024, i dont remember. About how some dude slayed some mom with an autistic 20 year old incel son, and the walls were thin as fuck and he probably heard it all.

Shit is so fucking disgusting man. Like are you guys primates or something? This is something only a immoral black can do. muh bbc.

And they are fucking like absolute roasties, with khhv sons. its so fucking disgusting dude. Any single mom cels here? How did u cope with this shit happening to u. Dude if I got myself in this scenario I'd make an excuse and leave instantly.
No religion in society caused this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bianco, xye and FiendFiend
No religion in society caused this
latin america is super catholic. Idk. I think it always happend, I just think we became super sexualized through pornography, instagram, overall culture.

I mean a single mom fucking someone isnt that bad but dude imagine having a stay at home son khhv sitting there and hearng her get clapped.

I would have killed myself. Those type of moms piss me off, always super caring etc. prob give the kid what they want, dont prepare them for the real world, always working, just buy them a bunch of shit to make them happy, then go out being a whore after.

Fuck dude its so disgusting. I think suicide rates r gonna go up with NEETs, nd young guys, imagine being cursed, and on top of that having a whore mother. Then some rabbid fucking dog too who is probably brown who will take anything he can get.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, sorrowfulsad, xye and 1 other person
Single moms purposely larp as all loving and caring they are a woman there is always an other motive. Why do you think mothers rarely give their sons blackpill advice while secretly giving it to their daughters. Also Latin america isn't as Catholic as before it needs to be enforced. As in zero tolerence for anything outside of the bible structure.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
Single moms purposely larp as all loving and caring they are a woman there is always an other motive. Why do you think mothers rarely give their sons blackpill advice while secretly giving it to their daughters. Also Latin america isn't as Catholic as before it needs to be enforced. As in zero tolerence for anything outside of the bible structure.
I think racemixing also causes it. Once racemixing is okay, people are pump and dumping each other races, its full hell broken loose.

From what I've heard, argentina, chile, urguuay, are still bad but not as bad as colombia, brazil
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and xye
I think racemixing also causes it. Once racemixing is okay, people are pump and dumping each other races, its full hell broken loose.

From what I've heard, argentina, chile, urguuay, are still bad but not as bad as colombia, brazil
ran outta of reacts. The world needs correcting big time. But what can you do? It's a difficult question
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
ran outta of reacts. The world needs correcting big time. But what can you do? It's a difficult question
go amish jfl.

Nah im jk, go near to where the amish live, like Pennsylvania, the midwest. They enrich their local community tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and xye
We are primates...
our bodies value the sexual pleasure over abstract ideals like decency any day
 
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and xye
We are primates...
our bodies value the sexual pleasure over over abstract ideals like decency any day
i know we are. But even as someone who isn't really religious I'd consider myself agnostic, and like the bible as tales and moral stories.

This is why I have this bio. I'd prefer to live in a christian country. Its not fun either if everyone is a fucking whore. Lets say I wanted to whore out, it would be a more diffucult, and rewarding thing.

I could just hop on some polygamy app and its giga easy, even for subhumans. Its disgusting. These roasties are so fucking easy it makes me puke
 
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, xye and sørenyuko
saw a thread here in 2023 or 2024, i dont remember. About how some dude slayed some mom with an autistic 20 year old incel son, and the walls were thin as fuck and he probably heard it all.
theres actually a video basically like that except the guys also stormed the kids bedroom and made fun of him WHILE the mother was being fucked and the kid was like 8-12 but afaik the dad got full custody afterwards

This is something only a immoral black can do. muh bbc.
Ah you probably have seen the video Im talking about :ogre:
Any single mom cels here? How did u cope with this shit happening to u. Dude if I got myself in this scenario I'd make an excuse and leave instantly.
Actually an interesting question tbh
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and xye
go amish jfl.

Nah im jk, go near to where the amish live, like Pennsylvania, the midwest. They enrich their local community tbh.
Yeah thing is if it isn't contained it will creep into those areas too.
We are primates...
our bodies value the sexual pleasure over abstract ideals like decency any day
We have to be stronger then that. People blame elities when they are fully aware of how
little self control the average person has.
i know we are. But even as someone who isn't really religious I'd consider myself agnostic, and like the bible as tales and moral stories.

This is why I have this bio. I'd prefer to live in a christian country. Its not fun either if everyone is a fucking whore. Lets say I wanted to whore out, it would be a more diffucult, and rewarding thing.

I could just hop on some polygamy app and its giga easy, even for subhumans. Its disgusting. These roasties are so fucking easy it makes me puke
Yeah I was one of those retards who kept promoting atheism. Even if I don't believe everything the bible says it keeps woman in check. Only people that can't slay dream about slaying.
 
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend
Yeah thing is if it isn't contained it will creep into those areas too.

We have to be stronger then that. People blame elities when they are fully aware of how
little self control the average person has.

Yeah I was one of those retards who kept promoting atheism. Even if I don't believe everything the bible says it keeps woman in check. Only people that can't slay dream about slaying.
I dont promote atheism, i genuinely dont know if god is real or not, i have good reasons to believe in him existing or not existing.

But clearly we arent evolved enough as a species to move away from christainity.

Until we can have another system to control our dicks and morality to stop us acting like apes, christianity should stay. I think I even argued for it here before jfl, even despite me not literally believing in it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and sorrowfulsad
saw a thread here in 2023 or 2024, i dont remember. About how some dude slayed some mom with an autistic 20 year old incel son, and the walls were thin as fuck and he probably heard it all.

Shit is so fucking disgusting man. Like are you guys primates or something? This is something only a immoral black can do. muh bbc.

And they are fucking like absolute roasties, with khhv sons. its so fucking disgusting dude. Any single mom cels here? How did u cope with this shit happening to u. Dude if I got myself in this scenario I'd make an excuse and leave instantly.
I think whole South america and Whites have turned very promiscuous in 21st century
 
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend
I dont promote atheism, i genuinely dont know if god is real or not, i have good reasons to believe in him existing or not existing.

But clearly we arent evolved enough as a species to move away from christainity.

Until we can have another system to control our dicks and morality to stop us acting like apes, christianity should stay. I think I even argued for it here before jfl, even despite me not literally believing in it.
High IQ
 
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend
Those type of moms piss me off, always super caring etc. prob give the kid what they want, dont prepare them for the real world, always working, just buy them a bunch of shit to make them happy, then go out being a whore after.
I mean what youre saying here at the beginning isn't even that bad at first; on the contrary actually. The Mothers try their best to make their Son happy. So where does it go wrong?

I do believe - based on observations - that over years of time and effort spent, their relationship is build around something that was good for the moment/beginning but extremely bad later on. Both parties got used to 'make the child 'happy'' so the son doesn't cause any 'trouble'.

These single mothers of literally retarded or sometimes undiagnosed retarded children, did their best to make the child happy but due to multiple factors only took short term happiness into account. If were being honest, its crazy they haven't abandoned their child in the first place like the father did. If you take that into account then your primary topic here is even more relevant - why the fuck do they spend so much fucking time and effort just so their child will be the next Daniel Larsson because they just raised/groomed their kids to be as dependent as it gets to them but simultaneously they stopped putting even the bare minimum into their relationship?

So why not abandon the child? If the argument is love then why don't they show that love to their child? Maybe they see the little bit of virtue of not disposing their literal child, as a high virtue signal? Or maybe a mixture, like it doesn't feel right to them to 'abandon their child' so they do the bare minimum until the standards of that get so low they let themself fuck and scream while their 20 year old son is listening to that and lets be honest, probably jerking off to it. I don't think the mothers here have any form of capacity to even empathise with their son. Treatment like that is not uncommon and I believe the mothers must have dehumanised their sons over time. They would never say that though but based on how they behave - they must know their son is a subhuman. Though, instead of helping him ascend they simply do what they are used to - give their son the switch 2 and let that mfer stfu so mommy can get fucked.

Like I wanted to make sense of that behavior and protect single mothers here but damn my best guess is that they are 'overwhelmed' for years due to raising a child with a disability - which is a noble thing - but they only care about the flair of nobility, if at all, because they don't see their son as a complete human being.

I mean think about it, you're a single mother and you're getting fucked 3-5 times a week by different dudes and your son hears everything but you don't even care about that. Why would you though, did the son complain? Its probably closer to having a pet to them than having a 'normal' son (one that isn't disabled) - dehumanising the son again and again.

'But I have needs too!', the single mother reclaimed without realising her son has the same needs - dehumanising him again.

tl dr: raising pattern stuck and the mothers see their child as literal subhumans and not even humans so the sons get the treatment that was always just enough
 
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend
I mean what youre saying here at the beginning isn't even that bad at first; on the contrary actually. The Mothers try their best to make their Son happy. So where does it go wrong?

I do believe - based on observations - that over years of time and effort spent, their relationship is build around something that was good for the moment/beginning but extremely bad later on. Both parties got used to 'make the child 'happy'' so the son doesn't cause any 'trouble'.

These single mothers of literally retarded or sometimes undiagnosed retarded children, did their best to make the child happy but due to multiple factors only took short term happiness into account. If were being honest, its crazy they haven't abandoned their child in the first place like the father did. If you take that into account then your primary topic here is even more relevant - why the fuck do they spend so much fucking time and effort just so their child will be the next Daniel Larsson because they just raised/groomed their kids to be as dependent as it gets to them but simultaneously they stopped putting even the bare minimum into their relationship?

So why not abandon the child? If the argument is love then why don't they show that love to their child? Maybe they see the little bit of virtue of not disposing their literal child, as a high virtue signal? Or maybe a mixture, like it doesn't feel right to them to 'abandon their child' so they do the bare minimum until the standards of that get so low they let themself fuck and scream while their 20 year old son is listening to that and lets be honest, probably jerking off to it. I don't think the mothers here have any form of capacity to even empathise with their son. Treatment like that is not uncommon and I believe the mothers must have dehumanised their sons over time. They would never say that though but based on how they behave - they must know their son is a subhuman. Though, instead of helping him ascend they simply do what they are used to - give their son the switch 2 and let that mfer stfu so mommy can get fucked.

Like I wanted to make sense of that behavior and protect single mothers here but damn my best guess is that they are 'overwhelmed' for years due to raising a child with a disability - which is a noble thing - but they only care about the flair of nobility, if at all, because they don't see their son as a complete human being.

I mean think about it, you're a single mother and you're getting fucked 3-5 times a week by different dudes and your son hears everything but you don't even care about that. Why would you though, did the son complain? Its probably closer to having a pet to them than having a 'normal' son (one that isn't disabled) - dehumanising the son again and again.

'But I have needs too!', the single mother reclaimed without realising her son has the same needs - dehumanising him again.

tl dr: raising pattern stuck and the mothers see their child as literal subhumans and not even humans so the sons get the treatment that was always just enough

Holy fuck, so real :lul: . Couldn't have written it better myself. Especially the last part: "but I have needs too".
 
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
I could just hop on some polygamy app and its giga easy, even for subhumans.
thats why they invented polygamy they are all subhumans jfl :ogre:
Even if I don't believe everything the bible says it keeps woman in check.
The funny thing is besides mormons or orthodox christians I don't think any 'trad wifes' are available anymore due to more high value men realising that and larping as christians. Also men get more religious while women abandon everything kinda. But I actually contemplate from time to time if Im able to larp my life as a muslim so my wife doesn't chest on me JFL :ogre:

like JFL if you need a higher power to keep her in check :ogre: JFL if you need your wife to believe in the eternal wrath of God if she cheats on you LMAO like do women really need eternal punishment to not cheat?
I dont promote atheism, i genuinely dont know if god is real or not, i have good reasons to believe in him existing or not existing.

But clearly we arent evolved enough as a species to move away from christainity.

Until we can have another system to control our dicks and morality to stop us acting like apes, christianity should stay. I think I even argued for it here before jfl, even despite me not literally believing in it.
how would you replace christianity? With a new religion? New form of christianity? If you want something new these days you definitely need an already established believe system or a genuine wonder IMO
But clearly we arent evolved enough as a species to move away from christainity.
Exactly and compared to Islam christians don't take the womens rights away, like Im not misogynistic fr but somebody needs to put a lot of women in check
 
promiscuity is the worst thing to happen to society, bump
 
Holy fuck, so real :lul: . Couldn't have written it better myself. Especially the last part: "but I have needs too".
thanks bhai its been a while since I actually tried to form a longer take lmao I really came back to this thread cause when I went back to my work desk I kept thinking about single mother whores and I just had to put my thoughts into words lmao
 
Promiscuity and slay culture are just disgusting overall, I never found people who slay and sleep around here as admirable and I think that LTR's will always be the ideal and a lot of slaying is rooted in deep seated insecurity in needing to be validated by female attention, caused by growing up ugly or even mother issues in some cases, even though normies are pretty disgusting I feel like there is a big difference between the more degenerate ones and the normal ones with a higher avg IQ that go on to be more upper middle class, higher IQ ppl seek long term dating stratergies/breeding via meticulously choosing a partner to bond with while more lower IQs fuck anything they can find and breed like rabbits even in abject poverty (see how africans breed like rabbits when they cant even feed one kid)
 
Promiscuity and slay culture are just disgusting overall, I never found people who slay and sleep around here as admirable and I think that LTR's will always be the ideal and a lot of slaying is rooted in deep seated insecurity in needing to be validated by female attention, caused by growing up ugly or even mother issues in some cases, even though normies are pretty disgusting I feel like there is a big difference between the more degenerate ones and the normal ones with a higher avg IQ that go on to be more upper middle class, higher IQ ppl seek long term dating stratergies/breeding via meticulously choosing a partner to bond with while more lower IQs fuck anything they can find and breed like rabbits even in abject poverty (see how africans breed like rabbits when they cant even feed one kid)
ofc there are exceptions to this as well, in stable and more rural communities even the higher IQ breed more due to the nature of their lives, having more kids is useful for farm work while also being implicitly taught that to be fruitful is godly, see rural boer communities, mennonites or the amish
 
how would you replace christianity? With a new religion? New form of christianity? If you want something new these days you definitely need an already established believe system or a genuine wonder IMO

Exactly and compared to Islam christians don't take the womens rights away, like Im not misogynistic fr but somebody needs to put a lot of women in check
I think religions are an evolutionary process if we take the atheistic stance on it. And if I were to believe in a monotheistic God, I'd probably follow Christianity I just think it's superior. So the way we lead a society, whether you believe in God or not, should be based in Christianity.

There were these Greek and Roman laws, and Judaic influences too. There were still a lot of lone individuals doing whatever the fuck they wanted; the only way they'd follow the law is a prerequisite to developing a country (to not have anarchy), is through brute force and authority.

It was too costly; the moment authority fell, people would act like animals and sack cities. The roman empire had constant power struggles, so in order to keep all these people in check and appease everyone they made a roman, judeo, greek monoculture, that is christianity.

If some general went out, they didn't want a peasant revolt burning down Rome. The issue is modern atheist bros, take this as "omg religion is just there to hold people down, to keep the peasants in control", the difference is I don't see it as a bad thing. Power struggles will always happen, between rich, powerful people, however that doesn't mean in the chaos of that, that people should go and loot shit, burn cities.

Let's say if Cuba's government collapsed tomorrow, would people cannibalise each other? No. Because there is hope for a better future. Especially white people have had almost 2 millennia of Christian rule. Christianity is a good cope, it gives people optimism for the future, so even in the darkness and worst of situations, people do not hurt each other. Some people, like East asians naturally don't have a need for this.

Now compare haiti, massive past of voodoo, and was founded by voodooists and occultists, black people who were only catholic for like 3 centuries. People will claim its a "race thing" its partly true, but northern Europeans were once barbarians too.

But I think, blacks, whites, latin americans, and every other race on earth needs it. Buddhism, Shintoism, and Confucianism, are more or less the same.
 
I think religions are an evolutionary process if we take the atheistic stance on it. And if I were to believe in a monotheistic God, I'd probably follow Christianity I just think it's superior. So the way we lead a society, whether you believe in God or not, should be based in Christianity.
Im christian but I love to explain christianity with sense instead of 'well God did this and don't think about it he works in mysterious ways'. There is also a very interesting theory that christianity originally was basically a fertility cult - the book about that is really interesting but while I do believe we made a lot of bs up I also believe every good lie has to have some form of truth into it and out of all religions I chose christianity because it makes the most sense for us people alive. Love thy neighbor also makes sense for every country but while I feel like countries should have christian values like most european we gotta draw the line somewhere sometime with loving the neighbor

Our brains definitely got too smart too fast, women's hips are still subhuman for giving birth JFL and back then we were looking for a reason to make sense of all Eve was easy to blame.


There were these Greek and Roman laws, and Judaic influences too. There were still a lot of lone individuals doing whatever the fuck they wanted; the only way they'd follow the law is a prerequisite to developing a country (to not have anarchy), is through brute force and authority.

It was too costly; the moment authority fell, people would act like animals and sack cities. The roman empire had constant power struggles, so in order to keep all these people in check and appease everyone they made a roman, judeo, greek monoculture, that is christianity.

If some general went out, they didn't want a peasant revolt burning down Rome. The issue is modern atheist bros, take this as "omg religion is just there to hold people down, to keep the peasants in control", the difference is I don't see it as a bad thing. Power struggles will always happen, between rich, powerful people, however that doesn't mean in the chaos of that, that people should go and loot shit, burn cities.
Theres a famous prison experiment which thesis is to enforce the feeling of being watched 24/7 and that the prisoners wouldn't need a prison guard anymore because each prisoner would feel they sre watched and also acted like that, like very carefully. The thesis is only backed by data from like cctv cameras and how people behave better even if the camera doesn't work. Now Im wondering - can a surveillance state with correct laws (no cheating/killing) stop women from doing such things?

The issue is modern atheist bros, take this as "omg religion is just there to hold people down, to keep the peasants in control", the difference is I don't see it as a bad thing. Power struggles will always happen, between rich, powerful people, however that doesn't mean in the chaos of that, that people should go and loot shit, burn cities.
Oh I absolutely agree. Fuck Nietzsche for ruining this christian cope too by making atheism more popular. Believe systems can give you better societal structures too. Like I remember every church was full when I was younger and then suddenly, everyone stopped going just like my family. We definitely lost something as a species snd society by replacing community events or meet ups with mostly isolation. So many people wouldn't be alone if they were to spend an hour at their local church at sunday but that was too much I guess. Now its just old people who won't even introduce me to their nieces jfl

Let's say if Cuba's government collapsed tomorrow, would people cannibalise each other? No. Because there is hope for a better future. Especially white people have had almost 2 millennia of Christian rule. Christianity is a good cope, it gives people optimism for the future, so even in the darkness and worst of situations, people do not hurt each other. Some people, like East asians naturally don't have a need for this.
True, imagine if they were muslims though cuba would be a wasteland like afghanistan, At least imo. Besides giving optimism christianity also answers the question of 'why did we suffer in the first place' well God works in mysterious ways :feelsez:

Elaborate on the east asian part though please do you mean the mongols or philippines? Like most east asian countries are religious (eg. Malaysia) or atheists (thailand, Singapore)
But I think, blacks, whites, latin americans, and every other race on earth needs it. Buddhism, Shintoism, and Confucianism, are more or less the same.
Definitely, and I would have much more respect for muslims if they wouldn't contradict themselves each sentence like how retarded can you be to follow some joseph smith who pillaged and raped, like how can that be the second most popular religion?
 
I think religions are an evolutionary process if we take the atheistic stance on it. And if I were to believe in a monotheistic God, I'd probably follow Christianity I just think it's superior. So the way we lead a society, whether you believe in God or not, should be based in Christianity.

There were these Greek and Roman laws, and Judaic influences too. There were still a lot of lone individuals doing whatever the fuck they wanted; the only way they'd follow the law is a prerequisite to developing a country (to not have anarchy), is through brute force and authority.

It was too costly; the moment authority fell, people would act like animals and sack cities. The roman empire had constant power struggles, so in order to keep all these people in check and appease everyone they made a roman, judeo, greek monoculture, that is christianity.

If some general went out, they didn't want a peasant revolt burning down Rome. The issue is modern atheist bros, take this as "omg religion is just there to hold people down, to keep the peasants in control", the difference is I don't see it as a bad thing. Power struggles will always happen, between rich, powerful people, however that doesn't mean in the chaos of that, that people should go and loot shit, burn cities.

Let's say if Cuba's government collapsed tomorrow, would people cannibalise each other? No. Because there is hope for a better future. Especially white people have had almost 2 millennia of Christian rule. Christianity is a good cope, it gives people optimism for the future, so even in the darkness and worst of situations, people do not hurt each other. Some people, like East asians naturally don't have a need for this.

Now compare haiti, massive past of voodoo, and was founded by voodooists and occultists, black people who were only catholic for like 3 centuries. People will claim its a "race thing" its partly true, but northern Europeans were once barbarians too.

But I think, blacks, whites, latin americans, and every other race on earth needs it. Buddhism, Shintoism, and Confucianism, are more or less the same.
Im christian but I love to explain christianity with sense instead of 'well God did this and don't think about it he works in mysterious ways'. There is also a very interesting theory that christianity originally was basically a fertility cult - the book about that is really interesting but while I do believe we made a lot of bs up I also believe every good lie has to have some form of truth into it and out of all religions I chose christianity because it makes the most sense for us people alive. Love thy neighbor also makes sense for every country but while I feel like countries should have christian values like most european we gotta draw the line somewhere sometime with loving the neighbor

Our brains definitely got too smart too fast, women's hips are still subhuman for giving birth JFL and back then we were looking for a reason to make sense of all Eve was easy to blame.



Theres a famous prison experiment which thesis is to enforce the feeling of being watched 24/7 and that the prisoners wouldn't need a prison guard anymore because each prisoner would feel they sre watched and also acted like that, like very carefully. The thesis is only backed by data from like cctv cameras and how people behave better even if the camera doesn't work. Now Im wondering - can a surveillance state with correct laws (no cheating/killing) stop women from doing such things?


Oh I absolutely agree. Fuck Nietzsche for ruining this christian cope too by making atheism more popular. Believe systems can give you better societal structures too. Like I remember every church was full when I was younger and then suddenly, everyone stopped going just like my family. We definitely lost something as a species snd society by replacing community events or meet ups with mostly isolation. So many people wouldn't be alone if they were to spend an hour at their local church at sunday but that was too much I guess. Now its just old people who won't even introduce me to their nieces jfl


True, imagine if they were muslims though cuba would be a wasteland like afghanistan, At least imo. Besides giving optimism christianity also answers the question of 'why did we suffer in the first place' well God works in mysterious ways :feelsez:

Elaborate on the east asian part though please do you mean the mongols or philippines? Like most east asian countries are religious (eg. Malaysia) or atheists (thailand, Singapore)

Definitely, and I would have much more respect for muslims if they wouldn't contradict themselves each sentence like how retarded can you be to follow some joseph smith who pillaged and raped, like how can that be the second most popular religion?

Average .org conversation on topics like 'why are single mothers such sluts'

IMG 8770
 
I have a single mom but shes only been with my dad and theyre separated for 20 years now
 

Similar threads

DrRodger
Replies
6
Views
70
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
ethnogitis
Replies
11
Views
48
ethnogitis
ethnogitis
chud10282892
Replies
5
Views
58
ANON
ANON
ReccesedSlavic
Discussion Jaw is kinda law?
Replies
6
Views
93
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
horseman
Replies
1
Views
30
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top