Proof AI can make mistakes and over estimate bodyfat % if ur not shaved

Nectar

Nectar

Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Posts
60,342
Reputation
92,402
Decided to feed it a pic of my physique candid close up with body hair I made a couple months back and this was the response from gemini:

IMG 4487


Then with one I took roughly a week ago it says I am in the 10-12% range??

IMG 4485


Which makes no sense yes I trimmed my front torso’s hair but is a span off couple off months enough to reach that low? :lul::lul:

@_Jason_ @TGUN. @buccalfatremoval @Bitchwhipper2
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, SachaJaat, buccalfatremoval and 5 others
Decided to feed it a pic of my physique candid close up with body hair I made a couple months back and this was the response from gemini:

View attachment 5701470

Then with one I took roughly a week ago it says I am in the 10-12% range??

View attachment 5701460

Which makes no sense yes I trimmed my front torso’s hair but is a span off couple off months enough to reach that low? :lul::lul:

@_Jason_ @TGUN. @buccalfatremoval @Bitchwhipper2
Perhaps better prompting?
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval and Nectar
Decided to feed it a pic of my physique candid close up with body hair I made a couple months back and this was the response from gemini:

View attachment 5701470

Then with one I took roughly a week ago it says I am in the 10-12% range??

View attachment 5701460

Which makes no sense yes I trimmed my front torso’s hair but is a span off couple off months enough to reach that low? :lul::lul:

@_Jason_ @TGUN. @buccalfatremoval @Bitchwhipper2
Yes. I once went down 5% of bodyfat in 3 weeks on clen, reta and SLU
 
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ANON, IOD and Nectar
Yes. I once went down 5% of bodyfat in 3 weeks on clen, reta and SLU
Used clen for short-term cutting once, felt dizzy and weird on it I still manage being lean using caffeine, increased amino acid intake and cold exposure
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and jnxy
Used clen for short-term cutting once, felt dizzy and weird on it I still manage being lean using caffeine, increased amino acid intake and cold exposure
It’s possible to loose that much easily in the span of months. I think monthly 3-5% is realistic for most people with Pharma.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
It’s possible to loose that much easily in the span of months. I think monthly 3-5% is realistic for most people with Pharma.
Fair enough, is it also true that T levels drop reaching a certain lows of bf %? Or is it just a myth?
 
Ai gave me 13 percent bf when I was clearly 19 percent

It’s inaccurate
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, buccalfatremoval and Nectar
Ai gave me 13 percent bf when I was clearly 19 percent

It’s inaccurate
Swear it just says shit like this so that it doesn’t “hurt our feelings” so woke these days jfl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_, buccalfatremoval and TGUN.
People underestimating there bodyfat annoys me so much I have irls thinking there 8 percent at 20+
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_ and Nectar
Swear it just says shit like this so that it doesn’t “hurt our feelings” so woke these days jfl
Pretty much
User satisfaction is priority
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and Nectar

Similar threads

Abhorrent
Replies
0
Views
20
Abhorrent
Abhorrent
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
28
Arthur Morgan
Arthur Morgan
B
Replies
4
Views
38
IronMike
IronMike
D69mo
Replies
9
Views
54
HGH_
HGH_
6
Replies
5
Views
38
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • _Jason_
Back
Top