Proof all women are sleeping around / You will never LTR a virgin [video]

Klasik616

Klasik616

Sociopathic punk

Not even the most nerdy or innocent girl is a virgin, if you're a virgin like me at 22 it's over. You will never LTR a virgin, stop dreaming. "I never had a boyfriend" -5 BC foid. Not a single foid is having sex on a relationship, one date and she's already taking cock.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, bloomercel, Suns9999 and 9 others
End It Its Over GIF by UFC

Sorry for you brocels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999 and BeanletMogger
If you're 18 and virgin it's also over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999 and aryan_drainer88
Apart from a virgin she needs to be 6 feet, straight blond natural hair, blue eyes, Fitzpatrick I-II, normal body with normal weight, dolichocephalic, normal ears, narrow elongated skull, straight or upturned leptorrinic narrow without flaring nose with a high root, broad jaw with sharp chin, vertical open-obtuse facial angle, well defined widish lips with good cupid's bow and commisures, well grown small closely spaced teeth and palate, rectangular eye orbits that are not large in size relatively to the face, not any deformity or medical problem, +120 IQ and good family background. That or I'm staying a virgin at the moment...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, maarda, Shahnameh and 6 others
Apart from a virgin she needs to be 6 feet, straight blond natural hair, blue eyes, Fitzpatrick I-II, normal body with normal weight, dolichocephalic, normal ears, narrow elongated skull, straight or upturned leptorrinic narrow without flaring nose with a high root, broad jaw with sharp chin, vertical open-obtuse facial angle, well defined widish lips with good cupid's bow and commisures, well grown small closely spaced teeth and palate, rectangular eye orbits that are not large in size relatively to the face, not any deformity or medical problem, +120 IQ and good family background. That or I'm staying a virgin at the moment...
Cope a LTB had like 20 bodycount, see the video
Meanwhile a common LTN...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999 and Debetro
No ducking joke there is a girl in my class that checks all these marks except the virgin one as she has a boyfriend
She has 0 social media and I think the boyfriend bagged her because of just be first theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, bloomercel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I think they are lying and actually most of them virgin.
It is embarrassing for people to admit they are virgin, so they lie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and maarda
no girl wants a blonde girl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Better get a Sex Doll Bruh then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Suns9999

Not even the most nerdy or innocent girl is a virgin, if you're a virgin like me at 22 it's over. You will never LTR a virgin, stop dreaming. "I never had a boyfriend" -5 BC foid. Not a single foid is having sex on a relationship, one date and she's already taking cock.

JFL, all of the women were straightforward with their answers until it came to the British ones.

See timestamp 9:43, they refused to disclose how much chad cock they had taken, and appeared even offended by the question. The memes write themselves atp.

Wait i just started watching the video literally the 2nd girl says shes virgin you lied to me

I think they are lying and actually most of them virgin.
It is embarrassing for people to admit they are virgin, so they lie.
women can get a man at a snap of a finger and they are herd group think animals so theres pressure to not be weird. guarantee they aint lying

What country is this OP?

Women are just like men, if they have chance to fuck GL man, they will go for it. The difference is that 95% of women can get dick in few minutes while 5% of men can get pussy in few minutes. Bluepilled copers thinking that women don't sleep around is just pure cringe.