Autism doesn't exist
She says I’m like that carrington nigga who’s a chad but autistic asf

I wanna cure my autism tbh since I think she might be right

Maybe u remember this girl from this it’s too funny :feelskek:

She says I’m like that carrington nigga who’s a chad but autistic asf

I wanna cure my autism tbh since I think she might be right

Maybe u remember this girl from this it’s too funny :feelskek:
View attachment 3059594
The guy is just eccentric, but psychologist nowadays call every bullshit a mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
The guy is just eccentric, but psychologist nowadays call every bullshit a mental illness.
I see girls in his comment get real turned off by the autism tho

Jfl maybe now that I’m lean I should open a TikTok according to her

IMG 6499

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
She’s saying I don’t look like my personality how can I fix this???
Tell her that looks lie, and your personality is independent of your look

• JFL
I can relate, btw
I think it’s mainly this forum that turned me autistic

Something about knowing how the world works makes a nigga go crazy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tnoahitsover and Darkeningstar
What cuck bitch cares what these bitches think

View attachment 3059595
Nah he probably has more followers cause of his eccentric nature, some guy that just posts boring photoshoots and looks like him doesn't have as much followers.

And he could just adjust to the norm, problem is people nowadays aren't bullied into behaving anymore so now these autism people supposedly appear even tough it is easily corrected in a functioning society

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Imretarded? and Iasacrko

View attachment 3059595
Non nt is cope unless retarded. I knew a guy who was autistic as fuck during high school and he pulled my oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Darkeningstar
Nah he probably has more followers cause of his eccentric nature, some guy that just posts boring photoshoots and looks like him doesn't have as much followers.

And he could just adjust to the norm, problem is people nowadays aren't bullied into behaving anymore so now these autism people supposedly appear even tough it is easily corrected in a functioning society
Yeah tbh guys with his looks usually just mew on camera and make videos of them doing avarage shit with some song on top

So I was talking to this girl and I send a weird video of me :feelskek:

View attachment 3059551
View attachment 3059540
View attachment 3059541

She’s saying I don’t look like my personality how can I fix this???

Bro this carrington mf is a autistic weird chad she’s literally saying I’m like him I look popular but am weird asf
IMG 8571

What does it mean when foid said “I am tired”

I swear this is like a secret code most girls use

Surely they prob want us to validate their feeling not solving their problems right?

• +1
Non nt is cope unless retarded. I knew a guy who was autistic as fuck during high school and he pulled my oneitis.
She did say she wanted to touch me so my autism isn’t bad enough for her to not simp :feelswhat:

View attachment 3059600

Surely they prob want us to validate their feeling not solving their problems right?
" I'm tired" means " I have to talk to another guy right now. Goodbye clingy Subhuman."

If you think she ain't online and busy, she has another sim card boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Iasacrko
" I'm tired" means " I have to talk to another guy right now. Goodbye clingy Subhuman."

If you think she ain't online and busy, she has another sim card boyo.
She is working 11h everyday and she imitates first text

Not tired out no where

• +1
Why do foids speak so irritatingly? And you got cucked by hER neurotypical tiktok prettyboy

What foid works this hard nowadays
This one

She studied hard and eagerly to find a work as soon as summer started.

She showed appreciation even when I just bought her one beer.

saying the n word as a white is not autistic at all if you ask me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Iasacrko
View attachment 3059600

As a foid myself it means you DONT SAY FAGGOTRY like "how do you relax after tired day" No foid is into that shit. Just say something to agree with her and give a suggestion to continue the conversation organically not like a doormat you are never getting slays

As a foid myself it means you DONT SAY FAGGOTRY like "how do you relax after tired day" No foid is into that shit. Just say something to agree with her and give a suggestion to continue the conversation organically not like a doormat you are never getting slays
But it's a good sign they always say shit like "I'm cold" or "I'm tired" to initiate conversation

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Why do foids speak so irritatingly? And you got cucked by hER neurotypical tiktok prettyboy
Technically she’s saying I’m just like him so she’s comparing me to him

Because he’s also attractive and schizo

Stop lying dawg

Shw doesnt want pragmatic solution, she wants to feel validated.

Your sub5femcel ass need to be taught mannerism.

Autism in chad is 'weird' and 'quirky' while autism in sub chadlite is 'creepy' and 'ick'

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

behave as in be a good little cuck

Stop lying dawg

Shw doesnt want pragmatic solution, she wants to feel validated.

Your sub5femcel ass need to be taught mannerism.
JFL FEMCEL. I actually met one in my old school. And also I was raised by women I can assure you saying cucked shit like "What do you do to relax" like you're interviewing her is not doing shit

• +1
JFL FEMCEL. I actually met one in my old school. And also I was raised by women I can assure you saying cucked shit like "What do you do to relax" like you're interviewing her is not doing shit

You want me to say cringy shit like “you can rest on my shoulders anytime” through a screen with texts like an idiot?

You want me to say cringy shit like “you can rest on my shoulders anytime” through a screen with texts like an idiot?
Fayg learn about a happy medium. Also you sound retard "After tired day?" that makes ZERO sense

• JFL
Fayg learn about a happy medium. Also you sound retard "After tired day?" that makes ZERO sense
Ok I fumbled that last one, but it is still a good test her level of attraction to me.

No looks for your brain

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
tell her its over for her and she needs to get bimax

Are you sure 11h everyday constantly ?? No BBC in between??
My dick is BBC tier size, that would be the last thing I would worried about

Keep the fantasy to yourself

Autism in chad is 'weird' and 'quirky' while autism in sub chadlite is 'creepy' and 'ick'
Well it Doesn’t make sense when she’s saying I look popular and like carrington

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
I think she’s kinda mad cause I rejected her approach at flirting but I feel like she’s right I’m too autistic and immature

That’s why I can’t make male friends or have any relationship last long

Getting girls is easier than making friends cause they are more superficial but they will only put up with my autism to a certain extent
What are ur stats. Height frame face rating?

Reading this put a big smile on my face, i hope she blocks u

painful ass read, actual autist

• JFL