Proof China is low iq jfl

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
USA:

Total GDP 20 trillion

Life Expectancy 78 years

Better quality of life, more happiness, smarter people, cleaner, etc.

China:

Life expectancy 76 years

Population 1.4 billion (4x USA and mostly low iq worker drone Ricecels)

GDP 13.4 Trillion

How do these stupid inbred ricecels have 1.4 billion people and their GDP is that low? and their shit country is the most polluting country in the world in a dystopian nightmate under a dictatorship totalitarian government?

While the USA is degenerate in dating but better in every way and richer and has freedom of speech and mogs China to hell.

These chinks are so retarded it makes me map nuke them right now god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Raax and Justttt
Mongol rape babies

How do these stupid inbred ricecels have 1.4 billion people and their GDP is that low? and their shit country is the most polluting country in the world in a dystopian nightmate under a dictatorship totalitarian government?

While the USA is degenerate in dating but better in every way and richer and has freedom of speech and mogs China to hell.
Chinese-asians actually on average have higher iq's then white people (this is the top rank: 1. jews; 2. asians; 3. whites, 4. latin; 5 blacks).

The reason it's a shithole. Is because they are weak, when it comes to fighting and standing up against asshole -shit-suppressing leadership. You also see it in asian companies, they all behave like they are the little pussy-bitch off their boss.
That Communist party, has held them down economically and many other ways alot. Yet in the past 70 years, these weak as bitches did nothing against their leaders (in mass).
While whites have been fighting internal and external wars against their asshole leaders the past 100 years, and killed and got killed alot in doing this. These weak ass asian bitches, just let themselfes be brought to the slaughter house by their nasty leaders.
You also still see it in the workplace, white guys don't act as much as the pussy-bitch towards their superiors at work, as these asians for exmaple do. I got fired already when I was a teenager, because I wouldn't let myself be treated as a bitch by my direct superior.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Raax, maxmendietta, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
Chinese-asians actually on average have higher iq's then white people (this is the top rank: 1. jews; 2. asians; 3. whites, 4. latin; 5 blacks).

The reason it's a shithole. Is because they are weak, when it comes to fighting and standing up against asshole -shit-suppressing leadership. You also see it in asian companies, they all behave like they are the little pussy-bitch off their boss.
That Communist party, has held them down economically and many other ways alot. Yet in the past 70 years, these weak as bitches did nothing against their leaders (in mass).
While whites have been fighting internal and external wars against their asshole leaders the past 100 years, and killed and got killed alot in doing this. These weak ass asian bitches, just let themselfes be brought to the slaughter house by their nasty leaders.
You also still see it in the workplace, white guys don't act as much as the pussy-bitch towards their superiors at work, as these asians for exmaple do. I got fired already when I was a teenager, because I wouldn't let myself be treated as a bitch by my direct superior.
High T reply and behavior ngl

just fukin murder your boss for instructing you how to make an ice cream theory

USA:

Total GDP 20 trillion

Life Expectancy 78 years

Better quality of life, more happiness, smarter people, cleaner, etc.

China:

Life expectancy 76 years

Population 1.4 billion (4x USA and mostly low iq worker drone Ricecels)

GDP 13.4 Trillion

These chinks are so retarded it makes me map nuke them right now god
Cope.

You’re comparing nominal GDP. Even with that, China is in 2nd and is quickly catching up to the US. China already GDP mogs the US in terms of GDP (PPP)

The average IQ in China is higher than the average IQ in the US buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Roping Subhuman