proof falimcelling is l3g1t

Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Banned
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...m-seven-hours-day-need-operation-fix-jaw.html

A mother-of-four who chewed sugar-free gum for up to seven hours a day is now facing a major operation to fix her worn-out jaw.
Claire Embleton’s chewing gum habit wrecked the joints at the side of her mouth leaving her unable to open her mouth more than 1cm.
The 38-year-old could now be left with scars after the operation which will see a surgeon cut into the side of her face to replace the joints for metal plates.
The IT manager said: ‘When doctors told me chewing gum had overworked my jaw and worn out the joints, I was shocked.
‘I had always believed chewing gum was healthy. I chewed it after eating and drinking and ensured I only ever had sugar-free brands.
‘I never imagined what I thought was a harmless and healthy habit could be so damaging.’
Mrs Embleton, who is married to Daniel, 40, had chewed gum for around five years before two years ago she occasionally experienced a clicking feeling in her jaw joints when she ate two years ago.

2AEF626A00000578-3183266-image-m-12_1438550771368.jpg
2AEF629700000578-3183266-image-a-14_1438550799236.jpg

this is what she looked like a few years b4:

2AEF635200000578-3183266-image-a-15_1438550855822.jpg

good width on that jaw just needs forward growth on her shitty recessed maxilla. keep in mind she chewed regular gum which isnt as tough as falim. i dont think tmj would be a big issue as long as you keep good oral posture also dont be a retard and chew half the day. praise gandy and the turkeys for falim.

She just said chewing ruined her jaw lol

She jawmogs me to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: dodt
But her daughters have strong jaws too...

chewing a falim a day for 1 hour is safe right?

chewing a falim a day for 1 hour is safe right?
Yeah, obviously working out a single muscle for 6+ hours a day is bad for you.
If you did bicep curls for 6+ hours a day I'd imagine that you'd also end up fucking up your joints and muscles.

Moderation is key, muscles need time to rest.

She looks like a tranny now.

Yeah, obviously working out a single muscle for 6+ hours a day is bad for you.
If you did bicep curls for 6+ hours a day I'd imagine that you'd also end up fucking up your joints and muscles.

Moderation is key, muscles need time to rest.
Yeah obviously, but the jaw is a weaker muscle and falim gum is alot harder then a normal cheap gum. But yeah I assume its alot better than activating it for 7 hours lmao