Proof girls and especially JBS prefer circumcised dicks:

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken

i hate jews for mutilating me but thank you jew media for convincing women uncut dicks are dirty and smegma filled and circumcised ones are better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 3526 and 4 others
This hoe can only cry about my og season 2 skins tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, .👽., Catawampus and 7 others
202k likes.

indeed it is over for the west. today i saw a very nice arab/muslim group of sons with their dads and grandpas all doing rock climbing together. i assume they left the wives at home and left their sons be in a masculine environment. it was very refreshing see it tbh. the kids (like 6-8) weren’t being coddled or being whiny bitches either like i see most white kids acting. praise to allah for at least we have some fathers caring for their sons.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 3526, Mateusz74 and 9 others
Stupid foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Over, PenileFacialSurgery and 6 others
These sheep don't know how much Jews influence every aspect of their life.

Jews= OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 2587, RamRanchCowboy and 5 others
Fucking hope she gets aids from a BBC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Over, Deleted member 3526 and 10 others
These sheep don't know how much Jews influence every aspect of their life.

Jews= OP
I dislike jews and actively avoid shit they participate in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, RamRanchCowboy, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Only jews mutilate their cocks.
Emilia

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Justttt, RamRanchCowboy and 5 others
202k likes.

indeed it is over for the west. today i saw a very nice arab/muslim group of sons with their dads and grandpas all doing rock climbing together. i assume they left the wives at home and left their sons be in a masculine environment. it was very refreshing see it tbh. the kids (like 6-8) weren’t being coddled or being whiny bitches either like i see most white kids acting. praise to allah for at least we have some fathers caring for their sons.
indeed, islam will always be based, it will keep growing due to degeneracy. there is still a light of pure non degenerate culture in this world inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
Keep crying for my foreskin faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Over, Justttt, Catawampus and 6 others
View attachment 269566
and muslims and christians, in freshman year a few years ago we all made fun of uncut people, also a good 80-90% of men are cut in USA so yeah, nurses say its better because it gets dirty lmao and parents arent blackpilled about nerves so atleast the majority are fucked

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 685
JFL at mindless American drones that ruin their sons dicks because society tells them to

I don't know a single circumsized guy here and I must've seen 200+ guys naked in the dressing room in my lifetime of playing football

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 656 and 5 others
Keep crying for my foreskin faggot
I envy you indeed, but girls prefer cut
JFL at mindless American drones that ruin their sons dicks because society tells them to

I don't know a single circumsized guy here and I must've seen 200+ guys naked in the dressing room in my lifetime of playing football
yup its fucked, 90% of guys here are circumcised. my goal is to have a son so i can right the wrong that happened to me
View attachment 269566
is that emilia clarke pls answer? hnnnnggg

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
blackpilled about nerves
Low iq cope

Faggot spotted

and muslims and christians, in freshman year a few years ago we all made fun of uncut people, also a good 80-90% of men are cut in USA so yeah, nurses say its better because it gets dirty lmao and parents arent blackpilled about nerves so atleast the majority are fucked
USA belongs to the jews. It's no wonder the christians and muslims have to bow before their overlords like that in there. In Europe literally nobody but jews are circumcised, it's not clean and it's not part of our cultural heritage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Low iq cope
Nigga the avg iq in Curryland is 70 or some shit lol, keep crying for my top tier California education. i live right next to Stanford and UC berkeley and Caltech and the avg income in my city is 200k

the average income in your mud village is 2 donkeys and a chucky cheese token

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip, Ruby, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
Stupid bitch, the way my dick looks is out of my control. Hope she suffers.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Catawampus, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
USA belongs to the jews. It's no wonder the christians and muslims have to bow before their overlords like that in there. In Europe literally nobody but jews are circumcised, it's not clean and it's not part of our cultural heritage.
Yea makes me pissed. It's like permanently having a condom on. If the dopamine release from sex wasn't 90% from being validated and fulfilling your biological objective id rope

I think circumcised vs uncut is like having the ability to be physically tickled then laugh being taken away, while sex itself is like hearing a good joke and laughing. It isn't 100% from dick sensors

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
indeed, islam will always be based, it will keep growing due to degeneracy. there is still a light of pure non degenerate culture in this world inshallah
i have a respect for them tbh. they are very based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Nigga the avg iq in Curryland is 70 or some shit lol, keep crying for my top tier California education. i live right next to Stanford and UC berkeley and Caltech and the avg income in my city is 200k

the average income in your mud village is 2 donkeys and a chucky cheese token
Jfl at being this low iq. I live in Europe you dumb curry faggot

I also don’t even play Fortnite
She will be in dopamine heaven taking dicks from a new Prime Chad minimum every month and getting rich from an onlyfans until age 25, then she will get a betabuxx and die happy

over for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, rawdogprince and BrettyBoy
How is this a proof? Nearly everyone in USA is mutilated so women will only see mutilated cocks.

• +1
How is this a proof? Nearly everyone in USA is mutilated so women will only see mutilated cocks.
Yea, so uncircumcised is seen as the incels of dicks lmao

Your reply is proof itself, girls dont give a shit about it

Yea, so uncircumcised is seen as the incels of dicks lmao

Your reply is proof itself, girls dont give a shit about it
But nobody in Europe is circumcised except Muslim minorities.

• +1
But nobody in Europe is circumcised except Muslim minorities.
I live in USA, and USA mogs every other country to hell

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, SayNoToRotting, Gazzamogga and 2 others
Imagine if a guy made the same video except about female circumcision or “female genital mutilation” as they would call it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and turkproducer
@Catawampus

look at how this genital mutilation is normalised and even encouraged

this shit is sickening

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Justttt, Deleted member 2506 and 2 others
It doesnt matter what they like. Only my pleasure is important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and SayNoToRotting
May Allah SWT punish her for her deeds, amen

• +1
Imagine if a guy made the same video except about female circumcision or “female genital mutilation” as they would call it.
male circumcision destroys pleasure

i cannot enjoy sex it feels shit

i am restoring though
202k likes.

Muslims are based son

my grandfather forced me to run in the woods, play basketball and football, weightlift and fight him/my cousin whenever i saw him on holiday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Hades
This foid could be a jwo shill for what i know. If you think they dont own every media/social media plattform youre delusional.

Imagine the most sensitive part of the foreskin to be cut from your dick in 20 fucking 20. Which makes the dick look like youre stuck it in a meatgrinder too.

Imagine taking disgusting jwo shill femoids on social media plattforms seriously who promote degeneracy propaganda of their jwo masters in 20 fucking 20.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 4563
LIVE FOOTAGE OF A JB AFTER I LET A JEW CUT ME UP

A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Barbarossa_, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
indeed circumcised is more aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
@Catawampus

look at how this genital mutilation is normalised and even encouraged

this shit is sickening
Yep, they convince the women that it's good and that foreskin is bad so men will keep on doing it to their sons because of "muh social pressure."

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
This foid could be a jwo shill for what i know. If you think they dont own every media/social media plattform youre delusional.

Imagine the most sensitive part of the foreskin to be cut from your dick in 20 fucking 20. Which makes the dick look like youre stuck it in a meatgrinder too.

Imagine taking disgusting jwo shill femoids on social media plattforms seriously who promote degeneracy propaganda of their jwo masters in 20 fucking 20.
Ur right that circumcision is fucked up but girls prefer it bro. they shouldnt but they do. 90% of usa males are circumcised.

I envy you indeed, but girls prefer cut

yup its fucked, 90% of guys here are circumcised. my goal is to have a son so i can right the wrong that happened to me

is that emilia clarke pls answer? hnnnnggg
What’s bad about being circumcised?

JFL at @5foot8Paki

JFL at @5foot8Paki
nigga your dogshit replies are the most soy shit ever

I make rational comments and the fact that girls are conditioned by Jews to like cut cocks is true, they give no shits.

90% of us males are circumcised too.

Its barbaric and wrong but girls prefer it

your replies are so useless and low iq theyre the same as 'cope'

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
nigga your dogshit replies are the most soy shit ever

I make rational comments and the fact that girls are conditioned by Jews to like cut cocks is true, they give no shits.

90% of us males are circumcised too.

Its barbaric and wrong but girls prefer it

your replies are so useless and low iq theyre the same as 'cope'
Relax nigga. Writing mla format essay for my comments. It’s obvious Jews run everything and making society degenerate. Only sheep’s/robots don’t see this. If you tell them this they call you nazi jfl

• +1
Relax nigga. Writing mla format essay for my comments. It’s obvious Jews run everything and making society degenerate. Only sheep’s/robots don’t see this. If you tell them this they call you nazi jfl
I overreacted but yea agreed

Cope face is everything as long as yoyr goodlooking a jb will still suck your uncircumcised cock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

• +1
As soon as I read “circum..” my first thought was @turkproducer

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer