Proof girls and especially JBS prefer circumcised dicks:

SP3ZFA0 1
SP3ZFA0 1
SP3ZFA0 1
SP3ZFA0 1
SP3ZFA0 1
SP3ZFA0 1
SP3ZFA0 1

The first person to make this TikTok was a dude, then all the bitches copied him because they're unoriginal and can't even roast males by their own methods. This girl was one of them.

She also stated that it is a joke and that foreskin doesn't matter.

Basically more fish in the ocean. Women don't think what they say, they just carry on with momentary acts that never have real repercussions because they're naive and always follow trendy things that are the norm and will get them attention and likes.

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Gazzamogga
What a retarded tiktok, +200k for being an attractive foid.

foreskin sex is proven to be more pleasurable for both partners. has its function in retaining pussy juice lubrication and reducing friction so it slides in and out better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, turkproducer and Deleted member 2506
Jewish cope. Chinese botted likes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
God I love my foreskin

What a retarded tiktok, +200k for being an attractive foid.

foreskin sex is proven to be more pleasurable for both partners. has its function in retaining pussy juice lubrication and reducing friction so it slides in and out better.
Youre right I hate everyday Im circumcised. I have a painful scar down the bottom of my shaft so sensitive it burns forever. Now i have to do some retardrd Reddit dick abuse thing to regrow it lol. So my dick will die at 35 as well. Barbaric shit and if anyone thinks ur an activist against it ur weird and have a weird dick

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and turkproducer
Why is random music playing in the background? and what does this ignorant bitch know about foreskins?

Big dick is a big dick, but with foreskin it looks more animalistic.

and muslims and christians, in freshman year a few years ago we all made fun of uncut people, also a good 80-90% of men are cut in USA so yeah, nurses say its better because it gets dirty lmao and parents arent blackpilled about nerves so atleast the majority are fucked
Its funny how different it is in Europe in my school we roasted niggas with no foreskin

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1476
Fucking hope she gets aids from a BBC

Donn't lie. But you would gladly take that BBC AIDS if she would allow you to fuck her.
Just like this:

Cope, africans circumcise as well.