• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Whitepill_Saint and bradpittshairline
0AC2EDE0 E474 433D B7BD CB3785C8DFF2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, PseudoMaxxer, zura and 2 others
Check it out guys it’s legit
is bristle brush worth it? i dont hve any hair problems and have thick hair

I have a scalp flaking problem called seb dermitits tho, i use keto + salisilic acid shampoo for it and it works

• +1
Reactions: DoII
is bristle brush worth it? i dont hve any hair problems and have thick hair

I have a scalp flaking problem called seb dermitits tho, i use keto + salisilic acid shampoo for it and it works
BOAR bristle is. More natural doesn’t cause any breakage trust me you won’t regret

BOAR bristle is. More natural doesn’t cause any breakage trust me you won’t regret
Oh I thought its for rubbing dandruff off scalp. I have long curly hair this wont work JFL ive broken plastic combs with my hair

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Damn, that looks great. I might get one down the line.

Damn, that looks great. I might get one down the line.
Be very very very careful with selecting a surgeon. And don't cheap out, its your hair and you have a limited donor

Oh shit water is wet

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Be very very very careful with selecting a surgeon. And don't cheap out, its your hair and you have a limited donor
Yeah obviously. I live in London I'd just go to the top surgeon in the country

Yeah obviously. I live in London I'd just go to the top surgeon in the country
They’re usually very conservative with density and hairline design that’s why people go south or Eastern Europe where people prefer aggressive density and design

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
he was more confident in the second photo, that's why

They’re usually very conservative with density and hairline design that’s why people go south or Eastern Europe where people prefer aggressive density and design
Didn't know that, thanks for heads up

Didn't know that, thanks for heads up
If you can afford top in UK, I’m sure you can afford top surgeon in Europe/world. Look at Juan Cuto at FUEXPERTS they have YT and IG. Very crazy results and it’s around 5$ per grafts, waitlist is 1-2 years because of how good he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I got 2300 grafts 6 months ago at Pekiner for like 7000 euro total plus flight and hotel for 2 weeks, worth every penny. Wish I asked for lower hairline in hindsight now that it's growing in. I need 1200 more grafts tbh, gonna fraud with longer hair and get scalp lowering + another small HT to cover later if frauding doesn't look good.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and bradpittshairline
I got 2300 grafts 6 months ago at Pekiner for like 7000 euro total plus flight and hotel for 2 weeks, worth every penny. Wish I asked for lower hairline in hindsight now that it's growing in. I need 1200 more grafts tbh, gonna fraud with longer hair and get scalp lowering + another small HT to cover later if frauding doesn't look good.
Bro can I see pls? I thought Pekiner leaves very dense results

Bro can I see pls? I thought Pekiner leaves very dense results
It's super dense, not much different than native hair but I wish my hairline was lower. I got the classic pekiner rounded hairline and while it looks way better than before my forehead looks big af.

Thank you so much for posting this. Gave me finally the motivation to book my surgery. 10th of January, but I need only 600, max 1000 Grafts

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Thank you so much for posting this. Gave me finally the motivation to book my surgery. 10th of January, but I need only 600, max 1000 Grafts
Same I got quoted 600 grafts, I’ll probably ask for 800 for higher density.

Where did you book

Same I got quoted 600 grafts, I’ll probably ask for 800 for higher density.

Where did you book
Dr Mwamba in Belgium its like 400km from my town and he seems to me like he is only doing what the customers want.

Some clinics wanted to do way too many Grafts for my case

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Dr Mwamba in Belgium its like 400km from my town and he seems to me like he is only doing what the customers want.

Some clinics wanted to do way too many Grafts for my case
Yeah Mwamba is world known. Great choice, personally I haven’t seen his density work and anglulation but I’m sure he’ll do you good.

What’s his graft rate btw