Proof height doesn't matter

H

HatedByGod

Iron
The reason girls like tall guys is because it's evolutionarily beneficial. But why? Because they can protect the kids and her better than short guys (if they stick with the girl that is) because they are physically stronger, have a longer throwing distance, etc. Also the kids will slay and die less often because they are physically stronger, have higher status (status = resources (I won't go into why, trust me bro)), etc. and are more attractive to other girls (girls who filtered for tall guys had their kids survive more often overall, because of its benefits).

So what does this mean? It means if you can #1 show that you are physically strong and are a good fighter, #2 have very high status, loved by everyone #3 is be attractive to other girls, with this you can slay just as well as a tall dude, or have the same "reasons" for slaying as him.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, tooLOW, ROTTING and 4 others
The reason girls like tall guys is because it's evolutionarily beneficial. But why? Because they can protect the kids and her better than short guys (if they stick with the girl that is) because they are physically stronger, have a longer throwing distance, etc. Also the kids will slay and die less often because they are physically stronger, have higher status (status = resources (I won't go into why, trust me bro)), etc. and are more attractive to other girls (girls who filtered for tall guys had their kids survive more often overall, because of its benefits).

So what does this mean? It means if you can #1 show that you are physically strong and are a good fighter, #2 have very high status, loved by everyone #3 is be attractive to other girls, with this you can slay just as well as a tall dude, or have the same "reasons" for slaying as him.
DNRD keep coping manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Manana, Pandora and 13 others

Shut up manlet all they want is a man taller then thmeselves for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
correct, only thing that matters is face and if you are below 0.5% facewise its over anyway

Dnrd shit thread , I'm nothing without my height , plenty of girls have commented on it as well.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, BrahminBoss, Kasanova and 1 other person
1/10 thread

Can't logic your way into pussy

• +1
Reactions: Zarek

Nice cope, see you in the surgery room for your LL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, LampPostPrime, SurgeryEnjoyer and 5 others
Women aren’t attracted to Floyd Mayweather lmao

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 33986
Dnrd shit thread , I'm nothing without my height , plenty of girls have commented on it as well.
can 6'3-6'4 save an ltn?

also

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, mogger10, Deleted member 33986 and 1 other person
why does the gf want me to fuck her then? if height is cope. Explain to me op

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
why does the gf want me to fuck her then? if height is cope. Explain to me op
Obviously because height is filtered for lmfao, read the post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Height is definitely important agreed i wish i was 6'5

What a dumb post, you just said: "height doesn't matter if you are gymmaxxed, have 8.5+ face, status and money maxxed"

Anyone who is status and money maxxed will get laid ffs.

jokes on you if you don't know Billie Piper

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova and Deleted member 33986
True, face doesn't matter either. I'm 6'8 with a 9/10 physique. I have a 2/10 face, yet my gf is 7/10 objectively. See, face doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Go through this logic again with regards to females and large breasts. Looks theory is descriptive, not prescriptive

• +1
Reactions: venomaly

Zero iq

You’re conflating the rational need for protection with sexual selection for preferred genes.
The latter is what shapes attraction and therein lies the reason women are attracted to large, tall, well-developed males as a marker for their ability to defend her, not seething manlets that cope with jiu jitsu and punch dry wall at parties.
Really makes for the most exquisite form of irony.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MEMPSK
the cope is real

Go through this logic again with regards to females and large breasts. Looks theory is descriptive, not prescriptive
exactly what a retard

Zero iq

You’re conflating the rational need for protection with sexual selection for better genes.
The latter is what shapes attraction, not the rational and it’s why women are attracted to large, tall, well-developed males as a marker for a males ability to defend her, not some seething manlet that copes with jiu jitsu and punches dry wall at parties.
Really makes for the most exquisite form of irony.
Negative IQ
My argument can be summed up as this. If being physically attractive is a sign of being a good fighter, then being a good fighter is what matters, not looking like a good fighter. Women would learn to filter for what actually works instead of what looks like it works. Meaning X quality can be attractive, but if X quality proves to be false, then that person isn't attractive.

JoinedOct 14, 2022Posts5
WTF is this?
#3 is be attractive to other girls
WTF is this? Height doesn't matter if you're attractive to other girls? Fellow greycel thinking

JoinedOct 14, 2022Posts5
WTF is this?

WTF is this? Height doesn't matter if you're attractive to other girls? Fellow greycel thinking
Average man assumed no hoes, average man seen with hoes. Average man now has preselected trait

Tall man assumed hoes, Tall man has preselected trait automatically

If two equal women have everything the same except big breasts, then yeah, she'll do better. That's not what I'm arguing what I'm arguing is that what the big breasts represent matters more. Like with height, being taller means something, but that something can be shown in other ways other than being tall.

Negative IQ
My argument can be summed up as this. If being physically attractive is a sign of being a good fighter, then being a good fighter is what matters, not looking like a good fighter. Women would learn to filter for what actually works instead of what looks like it works. Meaning X quality can be attractive, but if X quality proves to be false, then that person isn't attractive.
Retard
Attraction is a descriptive and emergent property.

Attraction may have formed according to the need for protection and passing on the genome, but is no longer causally linked to said ability to protect, but rather the genetic expression for them.

It's why an MMA fighter like Volkanovski is not very attractive to women, whereas an inferior fighter with broad shoulders, a thick neck, wrists and hands, and of considerable height would be.

Women don't decide their physical attraction, it simply is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrTony and MEMPSK
The signaling of the underlying biological imperative is the only thing that determines "market value" and the involuntary reaction, and attraction.
A flat chested girl can show me a fertility test result and my dick wouldn't move an inch, she would do better to get implants - then that physical marker would serve as a proxy to communicate fertility to my animal brain.

Humans are way more primal than you think, no woman is looking at a 6 foot guy, then thinking through your chain of reasoning to get to "he must be good at fighting or whatever, therefore I'm attracted" . It starts and ends with "he's tall".
Every physical feature is not dissected for what it means, but appreciated for what it is.

(This is not to say being good at fighting isn't a factor in attraction retard)
5' 3'' Jarred Brooks could kill anyone with his bare hands and is a master of combat.
On the street he's getting laughed at by the average woman, even if they know who he is and what he can do to their normal sized boyfriend.

Why, then, are muscular short men met with mockery instead of desire?

Why are delicate-featured prettyboys >>> roid golems?

Why do peacocks have feathers?

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
The signaling of the underlying biological imperative is the only thing that determines "market value" and the involuntary reaction, and attraction.
A flat chested girl can show me a fertility test result and my dick wouldn't move an inch, she would do better to get implants - then that physical marker would serve as a proxy to communicate fertility to my animal brain.

Humans are way more primal than you think, no woman is looking at a 6 foot guy, then thinking through your chain of reasoning to get to "he must be good at fighting or whatever, therefore I'm attracted" . It starts and ends with "he's tall".
Every physical feature is not dissected for what it means, but appreciated for what it is.

(This is not to say being good at fighting isn't a factor in attraction retard)
5' 3'' Jarred Brooks could kill anyone with his bare hands and is a master of combat.
On the street he's getting laughed at by the average woman, even if they know who he is and what he can do to their normal sized boyfriend.

Too much effort expended for someone that is clearly either underage or mentally challenged.

The plight of the incel.

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK
Too much effort expended for someone that is clearly either underage or mentally challenged.
Ikr and as soon as I clicked post I saw yours :feelswhy:
oh well - hopefully someone with a normal iq got something from it

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
Retard
Attraction is a descriptive and emergent property.

Attraction may have formed according to the need for protection and passing on the genome, but is no longer causally linked to said ability to protect, but rather the genetic expression for them.

It's why an MMA fighter like Volkanovski is not very attractive to women, whereas an inferior fighter with broad shoulders, a thick neck, wrists and hands, and of considerable height would be.

Women don't decide their physical attraction, it simply is.
Are you implying that if the same women who were attracted to chad saw him get fucked in a fight against Volkanovski, wouldn't lose attraction for chad and/maybe gain it for Volkanovski? Are you really going to say that? Lmfao. Getting beat up = zero attraction.
Sub-human iq. Attraction to physical feature which is a byproduct result of a change that increases chance of successfully surviving is literally about what the trait means for survival. Take big cocks for example, sure girls don't think oh wow a big cock I must like it. They just like it BECAUSE (the means) it means higher testosterone overall (better chance of survival, meaning girls who liked it, guess what, survived), more likely to get a girl pregnant (better chance of survival, meaning girls who liked it, guess what, survived).
Person to person basis.
Health AND secondary sexual charactistics are important. Old = Unhealthy
Roids are known to age people
Google said to intimidate predators, communicate vibrationally to other peafowl and to attract a mate during mating season.

Evolution is random and uses whatever comes up first and works, not what's best.

nothing matter if your not nt and ugly

Are you implying that if the same women who were attracted to chad saw him get fucked in a fight against Volkanovski, wouldn't lose attraction for chad and/maybe gain it for Volkanovski? Are you really going to say that? Lmfao. Getting beat up = zero attraction.

Sub-human iq. Attraction to physical feature which is a byproduct result of a change that increases chance of successfully surviving is literally about what the trait means for survival. Take big cocks for example, sure girls don't think oh wow a big cock I must like it. They just like it BECAUSE (the means) it means higher testosterone overall (better chance of survival, meaning girls who liked it, guess what, survived), more likely to get a girl pregnant (better chance of survival, meaning girls who liked it, guess what, survived).

Person to person basis.

Google said to intimidate predators, communicate vibrationally to other peafowl and to attract a mate during mating season.

Evolution is random and uses whatever comes up first and works, not what's best.
it's genuinely impressive how retarded this entire comment is.

Verbal and analytical ability of a five year old.

• Love it
Reactions: HatedByGod

Person to person basis.

When you're autistic but not even smart

Yes everything matters aka there are different avenues of value aka water is wet

Pointless thread

#1 you can't show your physically strong unless you are tall and have good frame.( All that make believe mma shit and lifting shit will never happen and if you do pick fights you will get shot, jumped by chads friends, arrested, and hated by everyone)

#2 status is determined by #1. Elon musk is 6'1 despite him being a free mason satanist puppet.

#3 This is also determined by #1. Such a stupid post

Exactly man. This guy was being paid to do softcore porn when he was pretty much homeless. His high fighting success probably helped, along with his insane harmony and perfect physical proportions. 5'9" is ideal.

B1f6814caf563758272ced1634e321f4

You can be a great fighter all you want, but there is someone who is taller and heavier than you who also trains and will kick your ass. The reality is tall guys have more potential for physical dominance, that's why women will always choose them 1st. I'm 5'10 manlet btw

Skulls are all that matters

Skulls are all that matters
What does a skull do on a 5 foot frame? Getting bashed? There is a threshold for everything. You can't have a great skull on a tiny frame and be attractive, just like a peanut skull on a big frame can get rattled by a toddler's punch

What does a skull do on a 5 foot frame? Getting bashed? There is a threshold for everything. You can't have a great skull on a tiny frame and be attractive, just like a peanut skull on a big frame can get rattled by a toddler's punch

A massive skull on a manlet body is still chad

The plight of the incel.

Person to person basis.

Never EVER go into STEM or any field that requires formal logic. You will be fired on the spot and sent to the streets starving. Find your strengths in arts, trades, or sports or sales.** This is for Hatedbygods (mentally handicapped individual). As Montecristo is right.