Proof I'm not larping for the haters...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Yessir

had to dig up my 100k trophy i got from youtube a minute ago and hid cuz i didn't like what i seen in the reflection. i put in the work and now they be asking if i was born rich :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. me and the homies was all supposed to make it to the top together but it ended up being just me, now they asking how i did it and saying i got lucky. meanwhile all them nights they was sleeping i was up hustling. used to ghost my messages now they need to call chris if they want to speak to me.

@AlexBrown84 thanks for the help with promoting my videos. can't wait for our meetup soon.

tagging the haters who said i was capping in my last thread:

@Copeful @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @abeilletoimême @johncruz12345 @DwayneWhite55 @Tallooksmaxxer @Blackmannnns @GypsyEyes @UglyGod360 @Adamsmith12345 @O'Pry Reincarnation @AscendingHero @Gestapo @rubybrrr @wollet2 @ascension

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish, Pikabro, justinzayn and 25 others
Stfu

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, MakinMogReturns, Moggie and 6 others
Finance niche pays a lot on YouTube. That Manlet Graham Stephan is Making 2 Million $ a year

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Camera level looking kinda low for a 6’7 guy 🤔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zeshama, Moggie and 41 others
How much did the brabus kit cost?

That snap means nothing you just edited the text over it

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Moggie, Hikicel69 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Daniel Plainview, UglyGod360 and 4 others
I have never seen you lie
One of the highest iq posters in this site. Very knowledgeable and blackpilled @Gargantuan

Animation Sketch GIF by Mathew Lucas
alain delon GIF by FilmStruck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deprived, IncelsBraincels and 9 others
Send a pic with looksoverall written on it instead of LOA, chances are you got alexbrown to do it for uou

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member
No problem and yea it’s really easy to tell the difference between the people that larp here and the ones that are legit. I guess it’s just incel rage that people can’t accept the fact that successful people use this forum

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hikicel69, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Thanks for proving its your car by taking a 1 second snippet of the fender and not showing us the key or getting inside it

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Hikicel69, Hipcel and 8 others
Real like @WontStopNorwooding dox
2929111 5A61BBAA 60E2 46B3 AF51 D19BE7DAD984

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 13787, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 17 others
No problem and yea it’s really easy to tell the difference between the people that larp here and the ones that are legit. I guess it’s just incel rage that people can’t accept the fact that successful people use this forum
Alex I don’t doubt he has 100k on yt actually but it’s so easy to prove your 6’7 and he hasn’t done it yet + he’s been caught larping his body many times before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
what's your youtube?

You are an incel you little bitch

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member
You are an incel you little bitch
Okay there's moments where I feel like I'm the hottest. My baby not religious but she look just like a goddess. They want me to flex, they don't want me to be modest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, AlexBrown84 and galego123
Alex I don’t doubt he has 100k on yt actually but it’s so easy to prove your 6’7 and he hasn’t done it yet + he’s been caught larping his body many times before
I already got into a call with mods before to prove my height.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, LooksOrDeath, racoon4 and 2 others
Okay there's moments where I feel like I'm the hottest. My baby not religious but she look just like a goddess. They want me to flex, they don't want me to be modest
Found Alex browns alt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hikicel69, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
keep hating. people always tryna put me on they same type time fr.
everything youve said is true
Eye color
5'9
Curtains
@Biggdink preaches the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 7725
everything youve said is true
Eye color
5'9
Curtains
@Biggdink preaches the same thing
I did everything I said I would, and said it first. I mean the world's in denial, but they all know what I'm headed for. We 'bout to feed these youngin's to the metaverse.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and volcelfatcel
I did everything I said I would, and said it first. I mean the world's in denial, but they all know what I'm headed for. We 'bout to feed these youngin's to the metaverse.
You were far ahead on dacre montgomerys appeal
5'9
blue eyes
great eyebrows and lashes
pretty boy lookz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
tagging the haters who said i was capping in my last thread:
Bruh I wasn't hatin you fr, it's just you be larpin n contradictin yourself all the time (like saying you have no siblings first and then claiming you have two Stacy sisters, one of which dates a Black guy) which made the rest of your claims difficult to believe, fr fr no cap

Last edited:
Thoughts?

Sans titre
Sans titre 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 18603, Hikicel69 and 9 others
More like LarpOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member
you don't seem very bright so I don't buy it ngl

what's your channel about?

you don't seem very bright so I don't buy it ngl

what's your channel about?
Don't seem very bright? Dunning kruger effect at play :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I'm top 3 smartest users here by far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
funny how all the shitposting teenagers who bring 0 value say im dumb but all the smart users acknowledge my presence. typical shit smh.
you rn :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
funny how all the shitposting teenagers who bring 0 value say im dumb but all the smart users acknowledge my presence. typical shit smh.
What’s your channel about dont say it’s name obvs you don’t want weirdos from here on there

Change the title to "larpers megathread" coz im tagging all the other larpers
@Xangsane
@Bigdick

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and FailedNormieManlet
What’s your channel about dont say it’s name obvs you don’t want weirdos from here on there
What is your youtube channel about?
everyone asking me what my channel is about like i dont know ya'll intentions smh. fiending to copy my success. i did this shit with no help so now its ur turn young bloods.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Send a pic with looksoverall written on it instead of LOA, chances are you got alexbrown to do it for uou
smh people got hella excuses. rather try to put everyone else on they same type time than admit that they are slacking.

everyone asking me what my channel is about like i dont know ya'll intentions smh. fiending to copy my success. i did this shit with no help so now its ur turn young bloods.
Nar nigga I’m too lazy for that shit but I get your concerns forget I asked if it’s an issue then, but I’m far too lazy to try jumping into some oversaturated field or robbing another man’s success that’s just wrong

Nar nigga I’m too lazy for that shit but I get your concerns forget I asked if it’s an issue then, but I’m far too lazy to try jumping into some oversaturated field or robbing another man’s success that’s just wrong
no such thing as an "oversaturated field". anything that requires hard work and motivation is far from being saturated. people just want a get rich quick low effort type business so they make that excuse when they find out that shit not as easy as some adrev-collecting tiktoker made it out to be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
no such thing as an "oversaturated field". anything that requires hard work and motivation is far from being saturated. people just want a get rich quick low effort type business so they make that excuse when they find out that shit not as easy as some adrev-collecting tiktoker made it out to be.
I take it you worked hard for yours and thus feel strongly about it. Why do you care if people get h8 though I mean if your rich why are you u incel just get a chick easily women love money

I take it you worked hard for yours and thus feel strongly about it. Why do you care if people get h8 though I mean if your rich why are you u incel just get a chick easily women love money
im not incel lmfao. anyone can get a bad bitch just go and buy shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and PrinceLuenLeoncur