(proof included for SFcels) foids' reactions to Chadlite asking for nudes

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
so i was hitting up some of my previous dating app matches on snap who lived away for nudes a couple nights ago when really down bad at around 11pm, heres a couple of the reactions i got (i probably hit up 3-4 foids total)

- foid spent 10 mins writing a paragraph about how she wanted to get fucked in very specific details, sent voice notes begging to see my dick and sent videos fingering herself/squirting and pics as usual

- foid told me "if you look like that why are you bothering with nudes" and followed with "if youre down you could def instantaenously find a bitch to hop on ur dick why r u jerking off to my nudes"

ill provide proof this time since nobody believes any of my stories
IMG 2241

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Why is it for SFcels? Is the guy black?

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, 5'7 zoomer, Bushman and 10 others
brutal low replies pill, as soon as i provide screenshots all the "muh larping ricecel" smoothbrains are gone

I was lurking here before and i dont get why you lied about being that one ig hapa model

that is definitely a man typing that

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and 📎♿️⚙️
nothing about this thread is coherent

D+

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Allornothing and incelmogger
bump SFcels GTFIH

"SFcels" never even denied that good-looking tall Asian men could slay you retarded gook. It was all the ricecel JBW copers themselves that acted like being White was god's gift to women and that being Asian was hard mode even though they're incels because they're short and look like shit and would have been slaying if they were tall Changs.

White incels on incel forums never pushed the retarded JBW theory unless it comes to geomaxxing. That was ALL ethnic copers.

• +1
Reactions: sozz and chosen-one
"SFcels" never even denied that good-looking tall Asian men could slay you retarded gook. It was all the ricecel JBW copers themselves that acted like being White was god's gift to women and that being Asian was hard mode even though they're incels because they're short and look like shit and would have been slaying if they were tall Changs.

White incels on incel forums never pushed the retarded JBW theory unless it comes to geomaxxing. That was ALL ethnic copers.
no sfcels think ethnic tax = all ricecels are the equivalent of 2 feet 5 inch tall 10" bideltoid low subhuman whites

no sfcels think ethnic tax = all ricecels are the equivalent of 2 feet 5 inch tall 10" bideltoid low subhuman whites
You begging for attention here is the evidence of an ethnic tax in of itself, it's almost poetic

Tbh this applies to all forum "chads" because I can't imagine actually being in a good place and STILL needing the validation of gay incel indians online

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, eyebagcel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
You begging for attention here is the evidence of an ethnic tax in of itself, it's almost poetic
its midnight and im watching netflix while on here what are you yapping about

its midnight and im watching netflix while on here what are you yapping about
For what it's worth, I'm sorry that you are like this because I'm sure as shit that no one else will be.
Pretend like this is the type of a funny reply that you were originally hoping for, maybe it'll feel better?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Allornothing and Deleted member 48871
Hey nice thread retard

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Even if you weren't larping, who gives a fuck lmao stop trying so hard to get validated by an incel forum you pathetic chink faggot go eat some pork intestines with blood sauce or some shit you slant-eyed scoundrel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48871, ShowerMaxxing, chosen-one and 3 others
Ah great proof were is it though?

Even if you weren't larping, who gives a fuck lmao stop trying so hard to get validated by an incel forum you pathetic chink faggot go eat some pork intestines with blood sauce or some shit you slant-eyed scoundrel
not chink am han not faggot am straight not slant-eyed am double eyelidded

Why when people get exposed do they always make threads like this to prove everyone wrong.

The bottom line is you’re ugly. If any girl liked you it wouldn’t prove you look good, it would just prove looks don’t matter.

Your ugliness is just a fact.

Didn’t read.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 48871
Why when people get exposed do they always make threads like this to prove everyone wrong.

The bottom line is you’re ugly. If any girl liked you it wouldn’t prove you look good, it would just prove looks don’t matter.

Your ugliness is just a fact.

Didn’t read.
someone with 5.3k posts calling me ugly JFL

someone with 5.3k posts calling me ugly JFL
“Muh posts” :soy:

Poor comeback from someone who knows they’re just a narcy larper desperate for validation with no defence.

Acting like 5k posts in a year is a lot. Try again.