Proof JBW can conquer all

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Because I know I wouldn't in Asia so more like locationcel
You most likely would be and if your "lucky" you might get some ugly, monkey gook who wants you for a greencard and money

You most likely would be and if your "lucky" you might get some ugly, monkey gook who wants you for a greencard and money
Well I have gotten a white girl before irl but its just very hard to do. Also thats not true try tinder in Asian countries

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Ip Grabber Ip Grabber Thanos GIF - Ip Grabber Ip Grabber Thanos GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
He is tall but he's a LTN
Decisively below average
Depends on the pic ig she looks slightly better but he is also super tall seen couples like this outside of jbw

• Hmm...
Well I have gotten a white girl before irl but its just very hard to do.
So you are a fakecel and you ascended in Asia wouldn't be JBW because you were already a fakecel who could ascend in the west.
Also thats not true try tinder in Asian countries
They may act like they want to fuck you but in actuality they just want you to enter an LTR with them so they can get a greencard and suck money from you.

So you are a fakecel and you ascended in Asia wouldn't be JBW because you were already a fakecel who could ascend in the west.

They may act like they want to fuck you but in actuality they just want you to enter an LTR with them so they can get a greencard and suck money from you.
You act like your forced to bring them back with you.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You act like your forced to bring them back with you.
Not even denying it's just for the money and greencard so therefore any race of men can have some success there if they are from the west and don't bring her back to there home country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
how do this nigga's nuts not hurt when he's on the ground

• JFL
Not even denying it's just for the money and greencard so therefore any race of men can have some success there if they are from the west and don't bring her back to there home country.
Idk man I got way better results in Japan and thats a 1st world country. Green card type stuff doesn't exist.

I'm not going to say some of it isn't some super desperate girls but you go to a country like the philipines where the average man is 5'4 and white skin is beautiful and even a subpar white dude becomes appealing