Proof Jesus was white!

can you show how its not true?

modern day jews are edomites
i’m not gonna write an essay in this thread I don’t have time at the moment but I’ll give you an idea of where I stand on this in a paragraph or two. i used to be christian and intensively studied because I genuinely believed. if you have ever read the bible you'd know exactly what you’re nitpicking at was planted by low class white supremacists of recent times to spread more supremacy bullshit to malleable teens who have just rediscovered history and have surface level knowledge and once again this is coming from somebody who believes in racial realism all I’m saying is there’s a reason that the majority of the edgy far right is mostly mentally ill teenagers who succumb to this low iq cesspool of tunnel dwellers and self hating inbred fellow whites

• +1
Reactions: noobs
i’m not gonna write an essay in this thread I don’t have time at the moment but I’ll give you an idea of where I stand on this in a paragraph or two. i used to be christian and intensively studied because I genuinely believed. if you have ever read the bible you'd know exactly what you’re nitpicking at was planted by low class white supremacists of recent times to spread more supremacy bullshit to malleable teens who have just rediscovered history and have surface level knowledge and once again this is coming from somebody who believes in racial realism all I’m saying is there’s a reason that the majority of the edgy far right is mostly mentally ill teenagers who succumb to this low iq cesspool of tunnel dwellers and self hating inbred fellow whites
whats ur iq?

He was not blonde what you were referring to in the Bible was referring to his heavenly form pure glowing white with white burning eyes he was depicted differently throughout every place on the planet to look like the believers of that land in reality the closest we’ve gotten to an actual depiction was brown hair and brown eyes with white-light brown skin

He was not blonde what you were referring to in the Bible was referring to his heavenly form pure glowing white with white burning eyes he was depicted differently throughout every place on the planet to look like the believers of that land in reality the closest we’ve gotten to an actual depiction was brown hair and brown eyes with white-light brown skin
Not reading blaaa blaaa blaaaa blaaaa

Nice try jew

i hate jews except ezra miller and madison beer
Jewish woman are pretty beautifull

I gonna write soon a thread on how to detect jewish people, stay tunned my friend!!

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer
Source: isreal, jewish

Literaly jfl
Read the bible , jesus was blond