Proof lecopene&carrotmaxxing isn't cope! plus rate physicue (Yes I'm morbidly obese I know)

looksmaxxergymcel

looksmaxxergymcel

Iron
WhatsApp Image 2024 05 08 at 210216

Btw how is my skin quailty for a 25 year old
WhatsApp Image 2024 05 08 at 210524

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, CarsonDaaChad, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I rate you morbidly obese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, looksmaxxergymcel and iblamejohann
Just inject mt2, why the fuck would you wait months for the slightest tan

Seems mostly beta carotene job lycopene is redder , what doses did u use

I don't see any change.:forcedsmile:

finasteride + longer hair + jaw implants + low bf
been on Finasteride and minoxi since age 21 my hair genes are completely fucked, my twin brother is completely bald since age 22. And yeah I try to lose weight and grow my hair, about the jaw implant I'mnot sure cuz I heard it can imigrate and look very uncanny.

Your physiques a 6/10! Your skin is pretty good for a 25 year old!
Thank you bro this forum is full of people who never lifted and can't appritiate a body which obviously requires years of consistent training to acheive...

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
Thank you bro this forum is full of people who never lifted and can't appritiate a body which obviously requires years of consistent training to acheive...
Yeah, most of it is just fucking steroids even though it should come naturally and healthy!

been on Finasteride and minoxi since age 21 my hair genes are completely fucked, my twin brother is completely bald since age 22. And yeah I try to lose weight and grow my hair, about the jaw implant I'mnot sure cuz I heard it can imigrate and look very uncanny.
You should never be this fat while on finasteride bro. Now I can assure you you have low free T and high estradiol

• Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxergymcel
You should never be this fat while on finasteride bro. Now I can assure you you have low free T and high estradiol
can you do a blood work to Check?

can you do a blood work to Check?
Yes thank you I'll check that! Also what can I do i try my best to lose fat it's hard af, and also can't quit fin cuz than I'll just be fat and bald, literally over

do you blood work. Then if u have low free T and low total T I’d say do TRT and dutasteride
Yes thank you I'll check that! Also what can I do i try my best to lose fat it's hard af, and also can't quit fin cuz than I'll just be fat and bald, literally over
Dutasteride basically nukes your DHT so no more hair loss, and trt to maintain high total and free test