Proof looksmaxxing doesn't matter to get women

muh money and status

you can’t get that much money and status without being a part of the global satanist cabal ran by jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, autistic_tendencies and danielmoss
muh money and status

you can’t get that much money and status without being a part of the global satanist cabal ran by jews

@autistic_tendencies

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Money can’t buy real attraction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: danielmoss and LooksmaxxHopeful
Everything matters as a male (looks, height, money, status, NT, charisma, etc). But looks are the most important.

Money is cope unless you're fuck you rich, and even then you'll likely just get used for your resources.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: danielmoss and LooksmaxxHopeful
Money and status will get you pretty much everything you want, including women - any kind you want.

Looksmaxxing is cope if you are approaching life overall. Looks fade, change with the times, trends and culture. With solid finances and status you are set for living like a king until you die - no matter how you look.

What do you want? Look cute or be set for the rest of your life plus slay any woman you feel like?

PS.: Just take basic care of your looks. Just look healthy. Focus on health, money, family and status.
Bro posted a tranny as an example

• JFL
Reactions: danielmoss and NZb6Air
Everything matters as a male (looks, height, money, status, NT, charisma, etc). But looks are the most important.

Money is cope unless you're fuck you rich, and even then you'll likely just get used for your resources.
You also won't have any dominance in the relationship, she can leave you at any time and take the money with her, you basically have to be submissive constantly if she's only there for the money.

I think the most non-blackpill take I have on money-maxxing is if you are at least normie money-maxxing can maybe be legit, but if you're sub-5 it's just asking to get cucked.

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss and Swarthy Knight
I think the most non-blackpill take I have on money-maxxing is if you are at least normie money-maxxing can maybe be legit, but if you're sub-5 it's just asking to get cucked.
Yeah money is more of a multiplier. If you're ugly to begin with then it can only bring your actual SMV (not counting hookers/sugar babies and that sort) up to a certain extent.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I live in Switzerland and not in a fucking shithole like the US. Everybody has money here and there are enough good looking and successful men. And yes you will find a woman with money but its just her comfort. Especially in teens and early twenties looks are important.

At Uni I could get a girl that is successful but the attractive girls don’t give a shit about average looking dudes.
As an American reading the part "I live in Switzerland and not in a fucking shithole in the US" :lul::ROFLMAO:

Just be a beta bux who gets cucked by attractive men and only gets pity sex once a month bro!

• JFL
Reactions: danielmoss
just get Hollywood famous theory

• +1
Reactions: yyy
Money and status will get you pretty much everything you want, including women - any kind you want.

Looksmaxxing is cope if you are approaching life overall. Looks fade, change with the times, trends and culture. With solid finances and status you are set for living like a king until you die - no matter how you look.

What do you want? Look cute or be set for the rest of your life plus slay any woman you feel like?

PS.: Just take basic care of your looks. Just look healthy. Focus on health, money, family and status.
Im a greycel myself but you should honestly be fucking banned all you do is spread stupid redpill cope

muh money and status

Yeah , I believe you have to make a Faustian bargain of some kind

Im overreacting lmao but you get my point
No, no, you're right lol, poverty here is higher than in any other first world country, we literally charge people money for life saving ambulance rides lol.

• +1
Reactions: don187
No, no, you're right lol, poverty here is higher than in any other first world country, we literally charge people money for life saving ambulance rides lol.
if you ball in the US theres no better place, opportunities are crazy but for most normal people it can be hard

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Have everything
But looks is 1
Raw physical 🧲 attraction

yea just be a billionaire!!!! reality is none of us are going to get rich enough for attractive women to flock. This is top 0.1% shit

I desire love, I don’t care if it’s “muh chemical reaction”. I want it. Money won’t give me that, a face like Alain Delons will.

Agree. But, if you take basic care of your looks that will do it though. No need to do any crazy height surgeries or go under the knife. That's crazy.

Just picked random pics
View attachment 3207716
Keep coping though. There's ugly men old or young slaying out here due to money and status.
Agree money and status with an average face and height is enough to get any girls you want
Your status in society affects your smv quite a lot
And you won't be able to reach your top looksmax potential without money anyways

• +1
I desire love, I don’t care if it’s “muh chemical reaction”. I want it. Money won’t give me that, a face like Alain Delons will.
Love doesn't exist no matter how chad skull you got if you have 0 social status and earn like a beggar then even subhuman females will leave you after a night

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss and aber
It's a different thing if you look like a supermodel and become rich with modeling
Hope you got my point

• +1
i won't remember this on my deathbed
You are correct
No matter how much you looksmax if you aren't born with model tier genes you wont become a rich supermodel instead of wasting time on those stuff ppl should focus on betabuxxing

• +1
It's a different thing if you look like a supermodel and become rich with modeling
Hope you got my point
Yes, I see your point. But I also believe due to the BP, money subsequently comes much easier to attractive people. More opportunities due to trustworthy features that are noticed etc.

The only exceptions to this theoretical rule are those who get rich by their looks that are just average. And played into that niche. Like the one guy, Michael cera? However even still. They’re still missing the key component. Attractiveness. He’ll never be a slayer.