Proof mewing works

imagine posting pics of your parents on looksmax.me

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Doesn't prove shit

• +1
Phytic acid in grains inhibiting micronutrient absorption and lack of fat-soluble vitamins, for example.
It's pretty easy to realize the basics without adhering to any type of complicated diet or missing out.

The fat-solubles can easily be supplemented through cod liver oil and vitamin K supplements and the phytic acid content in foods can be reduced through soaking and sprouting or by avoiding whole grains and consuming grains and grain products low in phytic acid instead.
White flour products are already low in PA anyway, but also low in (trace) minerals and other micronutrients. These should be reintroduced through other food sources such as sugar cane syrup/molasses.

If you live in the US, I would try to avoid white flour products though, because they are being fortified with bromide, iron and - also in other countries - even aluminium.
Even organic foods are laden with pesticides (different kinds than conventionally-treated ones though, often copper-based).

On of the most important nutrients I can't stress enough is vitamin C. Without it, you can eat all the nutrient-dense foods in the world and take all the mineral supplements you want, but you won't be absorbing them without vitamin C.

There's simple adjustments you can make in your diet that would have a profound effect on your health, energy levels and even looks to some extent.
Avoiding all contaminants and not ingesting any questionable chemicals though is almost impossible nowadays. But you can still make things so much better.
Can the real CEO please stand up

imagine posting pics of your parents on looksmax.me
I don’t think they will be identifiable through less than half of their faces and their jaws lmfao

Over for you
keep rotmaxxing on .co faggot.
503881 13169f473e023bcd69f2ad301c88676e

Attachments

• 650136-590d33d39b7897b16cafa685c585ce2b.png
    650136-590d33d39b7897b16cafa685c585ce2b.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
Doesn't prove shit
Mewing = natural tongue posture. This is suggested by the fact that this tongue posture occurs naturally without encouragement in infants who are breast-fed (the suckling enforces the infant to have this tongue posture). It's not going to fix a recessed subhuman who is 15-16, but when done since infancy as it is supposed to, in tandem with good body posture and enough forces on the alveolar process through chewing in the developing years = forward grown slayer.

• +1
i caged hard when the spoiler button revealed that spartan warrior looking indian

• JFL