proof my iq has increased

GonorrhoeaGobbler

GonorrhoeaGobbler

Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
17,539
Reputation
28,878
when I first watched lain 1,5+ years ago I barely understood it

all I got was that religion was cope, schizo and multiple personas

now rewatching it I get it

Serial Experiments Lain GIF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy, Joeseminate and Crimx991
when the doctor says I have 70iq and need a caretaker but I know that you always need to conceal your true abilities and can spin apples and understand lain

Classroom Of The Elite Reaction Gif GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991
Yeah i only understood rent a girlfriend the second time watching it
 

Similar threads

vux
Replies
7
Views
53
abdulkadir
abdulkadir
_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
42
mangotimer
mangotimer
dreamz
Replies
27
Views
111
hauntohalic
hauntohalic
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
3
Views
139
Resonant
Resonant
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
35
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top