Proof Niko is gay

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
Yes, you read the title right. The local forum chad, Niko, is gay.

You may be shocked. You may be wondering: "How the hell is he gay? He probably slayed more girls than anyone else on this site"

That's what I thought at first too... But I have proof

You see, Niko has an obsession with this certain "Katya" girl.

He mentioned this in a thread:

Now, you might wonder. What kind of girl does chad obsess over? Well the truth is.. its not a girl

If you google "Katya".. you get:

"Brian Joseph McCook, known by his drag persona Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, or mononymously as Katya, is an American drag queen, actor, author, recording artist, and comedian."

@Niko is a homosexual obsessed with a drag queen named Brian. This is undeniable proof.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22093 and 14 others
Yes, you read the title right. The local forum chad, Niko, is gay.

You may be shocked. You may be wondering: "How the hell is he gay? He probably slayed more girls than anyone else on this site"

That's what I thought at first too... But I have proof

You see, Niko has an obsession with this certain "Katya" girl.

He mentioned this in a thread:
View attachment 1961148

Now, you might wonder. What kind of girl does chad obsess over? Well the truth is.. its not a girl

If you google "Katya".. you get:
View attachment 1961150

"Brian Joseph McCook, known by his drag persona Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, or mononymously as Katya, is an American drag queen, actor, author, recording artist, and comedian."

@Niko is a homosexual obsessed with a drag queen named Brian. This is undeniable proof.
That's not my girlfriend Katya :'(
This is -
Screenshot 2022 11 21 05 14 43 871 commiuigallery
IMG 20221121 051458
IMG 20221121 051509
IMG 20221121 051602
IMG 20221121 051649

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, futuregigamogger, Prettyboy and 11 others
It’s always the ones you least expect.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and RetardSubhuman
fuark the jews are trying to rig the election.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, ManletBlackcel, Skywalker and 3 others
fuark the jews are trying to rig the election.
Truly, it's only in war you get to see the true colours of people :lul: - although I would try to go after some of the other top vote dudes as I already mentioned I don't need the title, over for misscalculationcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, ReadBooksEveryday, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Yeah I knowz very pretty, wanted to watch some of her "work" at some point (when I was a young coomer), seems like she only shoots for "blacked"

I actually placed her on my top 5 list as an "actress" in an another thread at some point, can't recall which one though
she is a good girl for the kalergi plan

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Truly, it's only in war you get to see the true colours of people :lul: - although I would try to go after some of the other top vote dudes as I already mentioned I don't need the title, over for misscalculationcels
you would try to blow off some of the top people?

• +1
you would try to blow off some of the top people?
If i wanted to win, just giving ideas for @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir @8PSLcel, if they want to win they'll have to take eachother down, not me as I already stated I won't be planning to run any campaigns or stuff like that. Or you know, a more effective way for them would be to just message random people begging for votes JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, enchanted_elixir, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
If i wanted to win, just giving ideas for @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir @8PSLcel, if they want to win they'll have to take eachother down not me as I already stated I won't be planning to run any campaigns or stuff like that. Or you know, a more effective way for them would be to just message random people begging for votes JFL
nya nya nya nya. nya nya nya nya nya, nya nya.
8C1B4433 08D1 47C8 B426 1E012CACCE3C

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Niklaus Mikaelson and Marsiere214
Cope shadowleader

Remember this is part of the conspiracy to turn men gay by utilizing prettyboymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
If i wanted to win, just giving ideas for @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir @8PSLcel, if they want to win they'll have to take eachother down, not me as I already stated I won't be planning to run any campaigns or stuff like that. Or you know, a more effective way for them would be to just message random people begging for votes JFL
Of course you back out once I expose your plan

Don't worry I am coming for the other two curries as well. For you I had to utilize the closeness of our bond, but for them; as I don't know them cuz they nobodys here; I will be hiring expert Pajeets who will hack into their IPs. I already have a high suspicion that thye are located in Mumbai so it's no problemo at all. Once the pajeets are able to locate their exact locations, lets just say that 'naked girls near you' wont be the only thing they will be clickin (they will be clickin their PMs and begging for my mercy ; which obv. I will grant once they back out of the race)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Marsiere214, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Of course you back out once I expose your plan

Don't worry I am coming for the other two curries as well. For you I had to utilize the closeness of our bond, but for them; as I don't know them cuz they nobodys here; I will be hiring expert Pajeets who will hack into their IPs. I already have a high suspicion that thye are located in Mumbai so it's no problemo at all. Once the pajeets are able to locate their exact locations, lets just say that 'naked girls near you' wont be the only thing they will be clickin (they will be clickin their PMs and begging for my mercy ; which obv. I will grant once they back out of the race)
THIS WAS FUNNY THOUGH :lul:

• JFL
Ayy man all Imma say is
Don't hate the player, hate the game

This is a lesson for all. WHo knows but this may have saved an incel from being divorce raped out of 200k and his mixed child with a Filipino/Slav .
Trust nobody

cigarette-anime.gif

• JFL
yes, he is gay and jewish

• JFL