PROOF OF MY 3 GF'S (REQUESTED BY FASTBANANACEO)

Nigga really is boosting his stats as hard as he can
I already promised I'll show my dick once I turn 18. I'll measure my height and shoulders on my update. I've said this a million times already.

Plus, I don't have a Chad face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
I already promised I'll show my dick once I turn 18. I'll measure my height and shoulders on my update. I've said this a million times already.

12 inch cock ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, lutte, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person

CAGED AT YOU
YOU ALSO REFUSED TO SHOW UR EYES LOL

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
12 inch cock ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Measured with a 30cm ruler which doesn't poke past my head. Never seen one bigger than me on the internet. As far as I am concerned, free 10k, here I come.

Just wait one year.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
CAGED AT YOU
YOU ALSO REFUSED TO SHOW UR EYES LOL
I will on my update cut out from the rest of my face ALONG with my lower third and side profile pics. I have a lot of extra useless and old shit scattered across the internet which is why I also don't wanna show my full face. I will show my eye area separately on my update.

Also because I know I am not Chad. Not even Chadlite if counting my acne. Some people here.

Bitch stop telling me you caged, just give me another JFL react, retard.

I will on my update cut out from the rest of my face ALONG with my lower third and side profile pics. I have a lot of extra useless and old shit scattered across the internet which is why I also don't wanna show my full face. I will show my eye area separately on my update.

Also because I know I am not Chad. Not even Chadlite if counting my acne. Some people here.

Bitch stop telling me you caged, just give me another JFL react, retard.
caged

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Do they like jesus tho?

• +1
imagine not being a fakecel

• +1
@Daw No heart eyes, fornication is an abomination towards the LORD

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 5969
You did really well unlike me who has not even had a irl compliment from a female yet

• +1
  • +1
And you get me banned for sex I didn't have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back