Proof sub 25 foids ONLY want prettyboys. (Ogrecels please please PLEASE stay away for your own mental health)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

While ogrecels cope with moosclees and mascauulinee looks and call prettyboys "fags, gays, gets beaten up by me, cant fight etc...", feminine looking twink prettyboys are slaying the shit out of stacies in their prime then passing the foids later as they get older to millionaires to get married. You ask what about ogre maxxers muh mooscles muh manly lookz? They rot here till 35 40 then to betabuxx a used up becky later.
All ogre male model instagram dms are filled with gay men and prettyboy dms are filled with jbs, ill make a thread on this one later but it gonna be AN UNSWALLOWABLE blackholepill to take.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Looking like a female with a masculine jawline is ideal up to age 24

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, yeeyeeslayer, aspiringexcel and 5 others
just use one example theory

• +1
Reactions: user123456, fuse, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
that guy would be rated an MTN and be called downward grown, yet he has everyone's tiktok crush as his gf
being medium ugly is ideal

• +1
Reactions: fuse, CarrotMaxxer, aspiringexcel and 2 others
that guy would be rated an MTN and be called downward grown, yet he has everyone's tiktok crush as his gf
being medium ugly is ideal
Medium ugly is all you need to pull htn+ plus tho not mtn seen so many htns pulling irl.

He is tall

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
View attachment 2758148
While ogrecels cope with moosclees and mascauulinee looks and call prettyboys "fags, gays, gets beaten up by me, cant fight etc...", feminine looking twink prettyboys are slaying the shit out of stacies in their prime then passing the foids later as they get older to millionaires to get married. You ask what about ogre maxxers muh mooscles muh manly lookz? They rot here till 35 40 then to betabuxx a used up becky later.
All ogre male model instagram dms are filled with gay men and prettyboy dms are filled with jbs, ill make a thread on this one later but it gonna be AN UNSWALLOWABLE blackholepill to take.
Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Egyptianmogger
The most braindead thing that is said about the BP is how masculine dudes only get roasties and pretty boys get all the jbs, I'm seriously so tired of hearing this it is the worst cope I've ever heard

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why does he look like a faggot, but the truth is that it depends on an individual basis.This sounds like a basement dweller take

View attachment 2758148
Ideal femboy max?

Attachments

• 20240220_093139(2).jpg
    20240220_093139(2).jpg
    573.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
The most braindead thing that is said about the BP is how masculine dudes only get roasties and pretty boys get all the jbs, I'm seriously so tired of hearing this it is the worst cope I've ever heard
Yes masc guys slay everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
nice randomized controlled study

Yeah just grow muscles and gymmax if you want either
A. Used up women
B. A gay bull to blow a load up your ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back