Proof that average male height is 6'2 (updated to 6'5)

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
Wheat Waffles is 5'10 barefoot and all the white girls are at least as tall as him. 5'10+ 4 inches since it's the difference between average male and average female height. Average white male height is at least 6'2.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer, flippasav, Deleted member 16357 and 9 others
5'10+ 4 inches since it's the difference between average male and average female height.
Just add 4 inches theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, helpmegod, Deleted member 19798 and 5 others
Just add 4 inches theory
the difference between average male and female height is 4 to 5 inches. So if the average white female is 5'10 as you can see in the video, then it's 6'2 for males.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
There's also dogpill in the video

the difference between average male and female height is 4 to 5 inches. So if the average white female is 5'10 as you can see in the video, then it's 6'2 for males.
Diffrence between male and female height average is about 6-7 inches so by this theory avg male height is 6'5

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Biggdink, Deleted member 24940, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Diffrence between male and female height average is about 6-7 inches so by this theory avg male height is 6'5
damn even taller than i thought. 6'5 theory is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Biggdink and 5.5psl
Average height of non-ethnic man is 14'88

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Suimaxxer, Biggdink and 3 others
JFL at Wheat Waffles 5'10 claim

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TheDragon, makeme183 and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 18879
Dumbest thread ever. Average man isn't even 5 foot 9

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: weebcel, Dystopian, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
Dumbest thread ever. Average man isn't even 5 foot 9
where do you live? average is at least 6'1 for many countries. I bet you are 6'2 and want to call yourself tall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Manletmachine
where do you live? average is at least 6'1 for many countries. I bet you are 6'2 and want to call yourself tall.
Cut the cap out. I live in the tallest state in the US and the average man isn't even 5'9. You don't know how to measure heights incel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, jrobts., IvanIvanIvanIvan and 3 others
he's barely 5'8. if that
If he is Truly 5'10 barefoot and he is wearing muh air forces to 6'0. It's over for manlets if western women are that tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 23554
Cut the cap out. I live in the tallest state in the US and the average man isn't even 5'9. You don't know how to measure heights incel
YOU ARE LATINO OF COURSE YOU WILL DENY THE FACT. I AM A MIDGET AS WELL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer, It'snotover, playboy619 and 2 others
YOU ARE LATINO OF COURSE YOU WILL DENY THE FACT. I AM A MIDGET AS WELL.
You're a dumbass. I'm 199 cm. Average man isn't even 5'9. More like 5'7

You're a dumbass. I'm 199 cm. Average man isn't even 5'9. More like 5'7
You are 2 solid inches taller than the average height don't give midgets (me) hope.

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Deleted member 24444
173cm (5'8) barefoot but i always claim 176cm (5'9.5) because of the height inflation.
Damn boyo I'm 173 as well :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 23554
You are 2 solid inches taller than the average height don't give midgets (me) hope.
This guy is 7'3" idiot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Wheat Waffles is 5'10 barefoot and all the white girls are at least as tall as him. 5'10+ 4 inches since it's the difference between average male and average female height. Average white male height is at least 6'2.

At 5:03 in the video the girl says she's 5'8 and she's the same height as waffles. How can he be 5'10 (he's wearing lifts btw) and be the same height as a 5'8 female?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Elvisandreaa, makeme183 and 4 others
At 5:07 in the video the girl says she's 5'8 and she's the same height as waffles. How can he be 5'10 (he's wearing lifts btw) and be the same height as a 5'8 female?
the floor is uneven

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
6 inches ll will make me closer to the average height
Just go to the sewers of mumbai I know a surgeon who will perform 6 inches on your Tibias for 10k rupees. After 6in LL remember to wear 4 inch lifts + Glucosamine + Stretching

At 5:07 in the video the girl says she's 5'8 and she's the same height as waffles. How can he be 5'10 (he's wearing lifts btw) and be the same height as a 5'8 female?
He's 5'5½" barefoot 5'7½" in lifts in reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183, Deleted member 24347, Wannabe Chad and 1 other person
Just go to the sewers of mumbai I know a surgeon who will perform 6 inches on your Tibias for 10k rupees. After 6in LL remember to wear 4 inch lifts + Glucosamine + Stretching
stfu i will get it :rage:

Wheat lies about his height

• Hmm...
Sure buddy
Wharves you say

• Love it

And 6’2 is still manlet in 2023 it’s over.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel and 5.5psl
Over for a manlet such as myself

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23554
European niggas love wearing those giant ass platform shoes that add 3 inches to their height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel, 5.5psl and Deleted member 23554
he shared his dexa scan and he wsa 5'10. remember that doctors measure you before that shit.
Cope Brian shaw put 80inches/6’8 in his DEXA scan even though he is a confirmed 6’6.5 at best

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and makeme183
average female height is 5'3 in the UK, therefore the perfect male height is 4'9 so you can suckle on her breasts while standing up, we need to danny devitomaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Descender
Colorado isn’t the tallest state

Average male height seven foot actually they just have bad posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
How tall are u OP?
Yeah I agree that half of the white foids are taller than me I am 5'8

around 5'8-9
I noticed something unusual after talking about my height so much jfl to parents, friends this forum I gained 2 inches since my first post as a greycel

• Hmm...