Proof that body matters

View attachment 9927
Time for frame mog from yours truly for everyone ITT.

Newly measured bidelt is 22.5"
Nice brah, You’re right where I’m at now tbh. Well most likely at least I’ve put on some weight so it might be more now. But this pic I was 22.5.
419E29A9 893E 46C4 BD8B F3F68FD666D4

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Nice brah, You’re right where I’m at now tbh. Well most likely at least I’ve put on some weight so it might be more now. But this pic I was 22.5. View attachment 9940
Nice bro looking juicy. Mirin back ngl. I've started doing meadow rows I think that's gonna help push my back to where it needs to be

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Nice bro looking juicy. Mirin back ngl. I've started doing meadow rows I think that's gonna help push my back to where it needs to be
Yea man pretty much all row variations are great for getting an optimal back.

imo a guy should have a big penis also. you cant be a hunk if you don't have the junk.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
[QUOTE="FatmanO, post: 103216, member: Post ur body now
also its not like I look bad in clothes, I look much better in these 6 months and the attention changed a lot. But you have defeatist mentallity and not much will change until you do.

Day 30View attachment 9920
Day 45
View attachment 9921

Day 60
View attachment 9923
View attachment 9922
That was like October or nov,got depressed and event been gym since.
I went from a 2/10 body to a 4/10 body and no one treated me any differently,I was still ugly and subhuman in their eyes.[/QUOTE]
Your body is more than 4/10!

Yea man pretty much all row variations are great for getting an optimal back.
I have a pretty good v taper but how do I get a wider upper back like yours?

Ik im no expert but rows are really fun n working for me
Also traps
Day 30View attachment 9920
Day 45
View attachment 9921

Day 60
View attachment 9923
View attachment 9922
That was like October or nov,got depressed and event been gym since.
I went from a 2/10 body to a 4/10 body and no one treated me any differently,I was still ugly and subhuman in their eyes.
Your body is more than 4/10![/QUOTE]
Yes this tbh but most people have bdd as said

Last edited:
Weighted pull-ups and heavy row variations. That’s what I attribute to building my back at least. By heavy I’m talking 3 sets of 5 or 5 sets of 3. Barbell rows, pendlay rows and t bar rows but for t bars I do a higher rep range 8-12. I’d start doing deadlifts too if you aren’t already because they are great for lower back and giving you that Christmas tree.

Weighted pull-ups and heavy row variations. That’s what I attribute to building my back at least. By heavy I’m talking 3 sets of 5 or 5 sets of 3. Barbell rows, pendlay rows and t bar rows but for t bars I do a higher rep range 8-12. I’d start doing deadlifts too if you aren’t already because they are great for lower back and giving you that Christmas tree.
Thanks bro I've started doing deadlifts again actually last week. And I do meadow rows and t bar rows a lot now too so hopefully I see some back gains in the coming months tbh

Cope, any guy can kill another guy
Cope, guns and knives don’t count in the jungle.. lol if you thought we’re out of the jungle.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel