Proof that bonesmashing works for supraorbitals and cheekbones + [GUIDE on HOW to GO FROM PREY EYES to ALMOND EYES]

RapeAllFemales

RapeAllFemales

struggling to become human while others enjoy life
"Muh bonesmashing is pseudoscience" but let's face it are you even trying? You don't have to take a hammer and hit yourself like that autistic curlyheadjames, nonetheless it gave me the inspiration to take a rock and start my bonesmashing journey that lasted 2 years (18-20)

Assuming you all know by now what Wolff's law is you have to hit the supraorbital and the browridge at least 500 times a day
Foramen supraorbitale

My eye are before:
IMG 20240808 150917

My eye area now:
IMG 20240808 151807

also orbicularis muscle hypertrophy helped me to decrease UEE and get more pfl

For the zygos i hit the cheekbones 250 times a day and i get some good results combining with debloating and leanmaxxing, unfortunately i have a subhuman level of bone mass and my zygomatic arch has not improved that much
Zygomatic bone anterior

My zygos before:
IMG 20240808 133716

My zygos now:
IMG 20240808 002921

I'm probably still an ugly incel with a shitty bulbous nose, low ipd and long midface but don't forget to squinch and smash your bones guys!

Attachments

• IMG_20240808_150648.jpg
    IMG_20240808_150648.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, TheLookInYourEyes, Troglodyte452 and 7 others
Just get lean bro theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, ryuken, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
You just lost weight, bonesmashing only work because you hit your brain with a hammer everyday making you retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: protomogger9873, Fernandito, DarkAscender and 8 others
Different angle different lighting you opened your eyes more

Nothing changed you fucking faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, subanimal, tardmaxxed and 3 others
Totally didn’t just lose weight and squint

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, 97baHater, tardmaxxed and 2 others
"Muh bonesmashing is pseudoscience" but let's face it are you even trying? You don't have to take a hammer and hit yourself like that autistic curlyheadjames, nonetheless it gave me the inspiration to take a rock and start my bonesmashing journey that lasted 2 years (18-20)

Assuming you all know by now what Wolff's law is you have to hit the supraorbital and the browridge at least 500 times a day
View attachment 3081603

My eye are before:
View attachment 3081625

My eye area now:
View attachment 3081644

For the zygos i hit the cheekbones 250 times a day and i get some good results combining with debloating and leanmaxxing, unfortunately i have a subhuman level of bone mass and my zygomatic arch has not improved that much
View attachment 3081660
My zygos before:
View attachment 3081662

My zygos now:
View attachment 3081666

I'm probably still an ugly incel with a shitty bulbous nose, low ipd and long midface but don't forget to squinch and smash your bones guys!
Reccesed downward grown maxilla, over bro no bonesmashing for that

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever

View attachment 3081603

My eye are before:
View attachment 3081625

My eye area now:
View attachment 3081644

View attachment 3081660
My zygos before:
View attachment 3081662

My zygos now:
View attachment 3081666

Just swelling, scar tissue and probably loss of collagen sutructure as collapsing soft tissues from retarded repetitive blows for lower set eyebrows and loss of UEE, same zygomatic projection as before and a bit leaner, probably follicles damage and overall tissue damage on the long run from hits and inflammation, as loss of bonemass from erosion and inflammation too, over for ur IQ

Nicolas cage transformation

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Different angle different lighting you opened your eyes more

Nothing changed you fucking faggot
Trust me i had much more uee in the past of curry level now seems more normal

Seems legit

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Just swelling, scar tissue and probably loss of collagen sutructure as collapsing soft tissues from retarded repetitive blows for lower set eyebrows and loss of UEE, same zygomatic projection as before and a bit leaner, probably follicles damage and overall tissue damage on the long run from hits and inflammation, as loss of bonemass from erosion and inflammation too, over for ur IQ

View attachment 3081697
:lul::lul:

View attachment 3081603

My eye are before:
View attachment 3081625

My eye area now:
View attachment 3081644

View attachment 3081660
My zygos before:
View attachment 3081662

My zygos now:
View attachment 3081666

You dont need to hit the area 250 times

you just have to get it swollen up

btw you are gonna get brain damage and i dont see any difference in your before/after other than hair

View attachment 3081697
When i squint hard i can get my eyes completely hooded, but yeah you're probably right I'm fucking my collagen and getting older
IMG 20240807 233215

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx

View attachment 3081697
it absolutely works, but you are paying a price in brain damage

angle, lighting and getting lean

I didnt see the fact that u are still in puberty, u are just coping nigga

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Drastic harmonymaxxed (as we speak about eye area here the most) change from 21 yo to 30 yo, 0 bonesmashing or steroids copium for enhancing dimorphism, as a proof that ur face is not stuck in stone past puberty if u take the right steps even post puberty through bone remodeling factors if u are stunted in ur genetic expression prior

4236884 20240711 021746

Also major pubertal changes can last until around 25 y with the prefrontal cortex of the brain as the last step generally (nice coincidence since glabella develop too around that time frame), u can also reverse the stunt but it would take a more longer time lapse to correct ofc, some facial bones dont even have sutures too

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
The nose shape change on the after confirm the pubertal change if the lens distortion is the same btw

Maybe u just lost weight

its always the graycels man...

Literally fucking caged so hard when I saw the after pic, bro you legit look like a starving capuchin monkey

View attachment 3081603

My eye are before:
View attachment 3081625

My eye area now:
View attachment 3081644

View attachment 3081660
My zygos before:
View attachment 3081662

My zygos now:
View attachment 3081666

damaging the supraorbital bone is nearly impossible, the skin and tissue takes all the blunt force and just swells like crazy

Loses weight and says its cause Bonesmashing, this site never does let me down.

angle light and squinting vs relaxed eyes

Good job bhai

Howd you lean so well?

I was skynnyfat i decided to join a gym and improve my diet, by lowering my bf my fat pads are improved it's strange because usually the more you lower your fat percentage the more chance you have to lose fat in that area

so many people have reported good results from bonesmashing so they can't all be larping, microfractures are real and it really works in my opinion

I was skynnyfat i decided to join a gym and improve my diet, by lowering my bf my fat pads are improved it's strange because usually the more you lower your fat percentage the more chance you have to lose fat in that area

so many people have reported good results from bonesmashing so they can't all be larping, microfractures are real and it really works in my opinion
your frauding stop coping 1 pic is relaxed 2 squinting and lowering uee with eye expression

your frauding stop coping 1 pic is relaxed 2 squinting and lowering uee with eye expression
Are you retarded? This is my subhuman face 2 years ago when I was permasquinting and not bonesmashing
IMG 20220813 1521272

In this picture I do a light squinch, you can see that the results are legitimate nigger
4310114 1723678376830

With bonesmashing you can legitimately change the shape of your skull as if it were a skull reshaping surgery you just need to take a rock guys
IMG 20240817 224656

IMG 20221001 0354312