Proof that dating = easymode in the US compared to Europe.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
  • 85% of dating app users in the U.K. are male, with the ratio even more lopsided on certain apps like Tinder
  • The greatest dating app imbalance is in Italy, where 91% of all dating app users are men
  • Women are more likely to use dating apps in America than in Europe, but are still just 27% of all users in the U.S.

OLD trends track/are correlated with IRL dating trends imo.

What it shows is that there's twice as many women open to date in the U.S, than in Europe.

European women HATE men, compared to US women.

its over for non-US cels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, thereallegend, Prince88 and 6 others
I don’t think the stats are this lopsided if you only include college aged population tbh, I think the older demographic you go the more sausage festy it gets.

When I was at uni basically every girl who was single who I knew irl- I saw her on tinder (UK), so there’s no way it can be 85/15 amongst uni demographic

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 22230
Euro womens are much easier than USA women. Usa women are too obsessed with height.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad
americans are ugly so finding a partner doesn't necessarily mean anything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, BoneDensity, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and the BULL
I don’t think the stats are this lopsided if you only include college aged population tbh, I think the older demographic you go the more sausage festy it gets.

When I was at uni basically every girl who was single who I knew irl- I saw her on tinder (UK), so there’s no way it can be 85/15 amongst uni demographic
What kind of low tier uni did you go to
Girls in my uni were too smart to use tinder

• +1
Legit, esp in a large city .
And if you’ve got a good job+own apartment/car . Women will nonstop flock

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Indo_Chad
Basement rotter incels making theories on what is and what isnt

Nope man. The less women use tinder the better. If majority women used tinder they will only chase for chads. Thats why american women are so fucking shallow. They want only best of the best.

Hook up culture is bigger in USA. But thats about it

• +1
Legit, esp in a large city .
And if you’ve got a good job+own apartment/car . Women will nonstop flock
Shitmerican
In Italy you Need to be the real deal to get laid, chad or death.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Probably a better one than you - Infact in terms of global ranking I’d be suprised if any Italian uni was above mine

This. College girls barely even use tinder/bumble cause they are surrounded by men their age who they are attracted to

inb4 KHHV incels sperging about chad or nothing

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Shitmerican
In Italy you Need to be the real deal to get laid, chad or death.
90% vs 10% of women - supposedly
So I guess you are only limited to organic relationships

Probably a better one than you - Infact in terms of global ranking I’d be suprised if any Italian uni was above mine
Global ranking Is based on a lot of shit which isn't average iq of the professors and the attenders. You were iqmatched with the low iq chavs you associate with.

And if you’ve got a good job+own apartment/car .
isnt it like universal thing? I guess it does has less effect in 1st world country.
  • 85% of dating app users in the U.K. are male, with the ratio even more lopsided on certain apps like Tinder
  • The greatest dating app imbalance is in Italy, where 91% of all dating app users are men
  • Women are more likely to use dating apps in America than in Europe, but are still just 27% of all users in the U.S.

OLD trends track/are correlated with IRL dating trends imo.

What it shows is that there's twice as many women open to date in the U.S, than in Europe.

European women HATE men, compared to US women.

Slayers dont know if its hard or easy they keep slaying.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Hook up culture is bigger in USA. But thats about it
I prefer hook-up culture being big, than girls pretending to not be hooking up but still hooking up.

Europe is filled with these whores pretending not to be.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, DoctorLooksmax, House Lannister and 1 other person
This. College girls barely even use tinder/bumble cause they are surrounded by men their age who they are attracted to

inb4 KHHV incels sperging about chad or nothing
Ngl not a single former friend / classmate that i saw on apps matched me back. So far aroune 4. Still shocked to this day, especially since they were really liberal in uni/hs w mE to say the least. I think genuinely if i hitted them on insta it would have worked, girls feel too ashamed to match w guys they knew on dating apps. Its really the bin of humanity, but it is what it is

I prefer hook-up culture being big, than girls pretending to not be hooking up but still hooking up.

Europe is filled with these whores pretending not to be.
I agree european girls are way more prude and faking it, and wanting « romance » and tiring u up just to eventually beg that u fuck them raw. Americans are degens but straightforward

• +1
Caged at Italy literal incel capital country

The greatest dating app imbalance is in Italy, where 91% of all dating app users are men
In italy you need to be socialcirclemaxxed, i've seen chads getting 0 pussy and i've seen ltn in relationships. 5-10+ bodycount is a utopia for almost all men here, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It’s fucking over if you are living in Europoor and not the US

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 18301
In italy you need to be socialcirclemaxxed, i've seen chads getting 0 pussy and i've seen ltn in relationships. 5-10+ bodycount is a utopia for almost all men here, brutal
Unless youre like a high t bvll like me and @onnysk

Ngl not a single former friend / classmate that i saw on apps matched me back. So far aroune 4. Still shocked to this day, especially since they were really liberal in uni/hs w mE to say the least. I think genuinely if i hitted them on insta it would have worked, girls feel too ashamed to match w guys they knew on dating apps. Its really the bin of humanity, but it is what it is
Happaned with me maaaaaany times before, I have hookep with a girl in a prty and didnt match with her. Some of my female friends who are on tinder say they don't even swipe alot and just have it to pass time or get insta follows

Ofc Some use tinder how it was supposed to be used but I don't think there is any point of uisng OLD when in college as you are legit surrounded by bitches your age

• +1
Happaned with me maaaaaany times before, I have hookep with a girl in a prty and didnt match with her. Some of my female friends who are on tinder say they don't even swipe alot and just have it to pass time or get insta follows

Ofc Some use tinder how it was supposed to be used but I don't think there is any point of uisng OLD when in college as you are legit surrounded by bitches your age
Make good use of ur uni time bhaijan else you will end up like me at 24-25 yo.

• So Sad
Global ranking Is based on a lot of shit which isn't average iq of the professors and the attenders. You were iqmatched with the low iq chavs you associate with.
I’m not low IQ chav

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Its over bro I graduated :feelswhy: :feelswhy: Why do you think I am here :lul:
This website is either full of tikka masala or oldcels or doomers. No in between. Just take the just be there pill. Only way to overcome this shit is to become famous

• +1

I think above 40 is a dead zone unless you have extremely good looks + a lot of money.

Above 30 is pushing tbh. This is why normies should find themselves a girl to start a family if that's their goal before 30 otherwise whithout good looks AND status things will start to complicate.

The reason why a lot of people here say status + money is cope is because they are mostly college age...well of course they are cope in those ages but as soon as women enter the job market and have to work 8+ hours/day they will definitely care a lot more about other stuff.

What It Is like you???
Having to deal for now with dating apps girls, while i could have made organic meetings and more wholesome irl, as in high school, more blissfully ignorant, natural bro how the fucking life works. All of this shit sadden me its so artificial

• +1
This website is either full of tikka masala or oldcels or doomers. No in between. Just take the just be there pill. Only way to overcome this shit is to become famous
Nah I have enrolled in Masters now, I am here till it starts in Jan

College was toooo good to me I cant leave the lifestyle behind

• Love it
Having to deal for now with dating apps girls, while i could have made organic meetings and more wholesome irl, as in high school, more blissfully ignorant, natural bro how the fucking life works. All of this shit sadden me its so artificial
You would have Lost contacts with those girls anyway. They change city, they go to work in big capitals. Being successful in online dating Is the best thing It could happen to you. The past doesn't matter at all

• So Sad
Nah I have enrolled in Masters now, I am here till it starts in Jan

College was toooo good to me I cant leave the lifestyle behind
I should go back uni and work side hussle tbh. Working field is a hell of a coping solitude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Indo_Chad
This is why normies should find themselves a girl to start a family if that's their goal before 30 otherwise
Nigga it's over

im 27 and never even had a girlfriend. But now I need a wife within 3 years

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

kill me now barney stinson GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I should go back uni and work side hussle tbh. Working field is a hell of a coping solitude
Bro do it, college is ezzzz pussy man

Legit one night out to a college party, hookup with bitches there and they drop messages like this

on Saturday night trying to get their back broken

I miss college bhai, cant cope rottmaxxing with currys here :(

Just waiting for jan like a mf

• JFL
Nigga it's over

im 27 and never even had a girlfriend. But now I need a wife within 3 years

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

kill me now barney stinson GIF
Calm down bro, you are good looking. I'm talking about dead center normies who have average iq and average everything else.

Ahaha chill and enjoy life my friend