Proof that forward growth doesn’t mean shit

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Thousands of comments from girls being thirsty over this guy on the comments even tho he is recessed, but front view is what Really matters:

93AEBE75 CCE0 4F15 A485 30A1A6D6D7A3 F1BFCEAC 6628 4F12 B01C 43F15349516D

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
Captura de Ecrã (3).png
i agree

Attachments

• Captura de Ecrã (3).png
    Captura de Ecrã (3).png
    434.6 KB · Views: 189
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, mogstar, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, WadlowMaxxing, lasthope and 16 others
It’s a bad angle. He still has forward growth lmao.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Bullshit post.

• +1
Reactions: highT
1. pics are 2 dimensional, the only time you can actually judge forward growth in a frontal pic are due to lighting effects

2. a good maxilla supports all other features, eye area, zygos, jaw, etc, it is the effect on how forward growth supports your soft tissue, not just how much blunt maxillary growth you have. By that logic all blacks would be gigamoggers, and all ricecels would be supreme incels

and that nigga is angle frauding both his jaw and eye area, which frauds the effect of a good maxilla, in irl non fraudeds he would look like street shit

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9670, thecel and 6 others
1. pics are 2 dimensional, the only time you can actually judge forward growth in a frontal pic are due to lighting effects

2. a good maxilla supports all other features, eye area, zygos, jaw, etc, it is the effect on how forward growth supports your soft tissue, not just how much blunt maxillary growth you have. By that logic all blacks would be gigamoggers, and all ricecels would be supreme incels

and that nigga is angle frauding both his jaw and eye area, which frauds the effect of a good maxilla, in irl non fraudeds he would look like street shit
Hey dude any improvement on under eye with that squinting routine you was doing?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Hey dude any improvement on under eye with that squinting routine you was doing?
sadly no, it seems there is most likely a limit to how much your lower lid can be supported by muscle, and that limit is likely your bone structure :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and AutisticBeaner
sadly no, it seems there is most likely a limit to how much your lower lid can be supported by muscle, and that limit is likely your bone structure :feelswhy:
:feelscry: Any other looksmaxx you’re doing rn that you think are worth doing?

i remembered your post talking about MSE. My narrow mouth and palate is something that really failos me i think. It’s sad that there’s no orthodontist where i live that even knows what mse is

:feelscry: Any other looksmaxx you’re doing rn that you think are worth doing?

i remembered your post talking about MSE. My narrow mouth and palate is something that really failos me i think. It’s sad that there’s no orthodontist where i live that even knows what mse is
nah not atm

starting to think mse is p overrated, if you are a narrowfacecel its good but you also have to diastemamax for a yr, and its combination with facepulling is not very good like I once thought, if its just for palatal gains and not bone structure ones, a regular palatal expander would do the trick which any ortho offers

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
nah not atm

starting to think mse is p overrated, if you are a narrowfacecel its good but you also have to diastemamax for a yr, and its combination with facepulling is not very good like I once thought, if its just for palatal gains and not bone structure ones, a regular palatal expander would do the trick which any ortho offers
It is just for palatal gains, to get a better smile. Palate expanders works post puberty? I’m 22 already

nah not atm

is facepulling with mse cope then?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
this guy is like me,shit side profile

It is just for palatal gains, to get a better smile. Palate expanders works post puberty? I’m 22 already
ya it'd probably be work, alot more orthos are attempting palate expansion on adults nowadays, given obviously not a 100% success rate

is facepulling with mse cope then?
most likely, there is a fuck ton of false info surrounding mse (not by psl but by actual orthodontists)

the main 2 being mse being considered a bone anchored form of pulling, which is just straight up wrong

and the other being that mse is supposed to open up the circummaxillary sutures, which I never really understood because just from a physics perspective it made no sense why they would be significantly opened, however I also found a study which states palatal expansion hardly does shit for the circummaxillary sutures, in terms of opening (it opened them like .1 mm), as well as a study with regular palate expansion, vs mse expansion, and they did facepulling on both groups, and the group with mse expansion got like .1 mm more forward growth after maxilla protraction (if mse actually opened up the sutures more than a regular palate expander, there would of been significantly higher gains)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
ya it'd probably be work, alot more orthos are attempting palate expansion on adults nowadays, given obviously not a 100% success rate

most likely, there is a fuck ton of false info surrounding mse (not by psl but by actual orthodontists)

the main 2 being mse being considered a bone anchored form of pulling, which is just straight up wrong

and the other being that mse is supposed to open up the circummaxillary sutures, which I never really understood because just from a physics perspective it made no sense why they would be significantly opened, however I also found a study which states palatal expansion hardly does shit for the circummaxillary sutures, in terms of opening (it opened them like .1 mm), as well as a study with regular palate expansion, vs mse expansion, and they did facepulling on both groups, and the group with mse expansion got like .1 mm more forward growth after maxilla protraction (if mse actually opened up the sutures more than a regular palate expander, there would of been significantly higher gains)

sutures barely open...
no ccw i guess then
onto the next cope

• So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and retard