Proof that God chooses the men he wants to fuck, and chooses the men he wants to lose

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
“As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.” -Romans 9:13

Esau was born before Jacob, and therefore, had the birthright over him for inheritance. God didn’t want this though. He made is so that Jacob cucked his brother and won over his father’s love. Jacob then went on to succeed and fuck pussy and live a good life as Esau failed.

That’s how life is. God chooses the winners and losers. That’s why I’m content in life and don’t wanna try to looksmax or do anything to better my life. It’s meant to be. I fuck my hand, eat snacks and play games because that’s what God wanted for me. I’ll let his chosen ones go out there and get women. That game isn’t for me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, dopaminebeyondfried, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
"God chooses the men he wants to fuck"
Download 1 6

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hernan, brucewayne78, edgemaxx and 7 others
If you believe to him he will make sure you win tho but if you do not try he won’t support you

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Hernan
If you believe to him he will make sure you win tho but if you do not try he won’t support you
Not true though because Esau believed him. So did Job. But they still got destroyed. It’s all up to God. Whatever he wants, He will do. There’s no escape. I’m his puppet call that shit Elmo faggot 🙏🏼

Not true though because Esau believed him. So did Job. But they still got destroyed. It’s all up to God. Whatever he wants, He will do. There’s no escape. I’m his puppet call that shit Elmo faggot 🙏🏼
He blessed Job and it was the devil who destroyed him. Esau exchanged his blessing against food it was his fault

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
He blessed Job and it was the devil who destroyed him. Esau exchanged his blessing against food it was his fault
Nah

They played with Job as if he was a science experiment. “Hey let me destroy his house he will turn against you” “oh okay!” And this kept going on and on to shit test him. Why would God do that?

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
bro... come on as a muslim you can't be posting blasphemous shit like this, we believe in jesus as well remember
I’m going to cut his faggot head off and prop it up outside my church to warn what happens if you disrespect Christ

Nah

They played with Job as if he was a science experiment. “Hey let me destroy his house he will turn against you” “oh okay!” And this kept going on and on to shit test him. Why would God do that?
He let it happen because he believed in Job he was stronger than the devil

He let it happen because he believed in Job
“haha oh cool! You had faith in me after all, Job! I knew it all along! Sorry about killing your entire family and destroying your life lol, but thanks for being a believer”

“haha oh cool! You had faith in me after all, Job! I knew it all along! Sorry about killing your entire family and destroying your life lol, but thanks for being a believer”
God didn’t kill his family. The devil is more powerful than you think he can kill everyone and God protects only his chosen people. Those who are not chosen are damned to go to hell either way even if he protected them

God didn’t kill his family. The devil is more powerful than you think he can kill everyone and God protects only his chosen people. Those who are not chosen are damned to go to hell either way even if he protected them
If you read it, God allowed Satan to destroy everything but Job himself. There was a line that said something like “you have my permission to destroy everything surrounding him, including his loved ones, but not him”

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
If you read it, God allowed Satan to destroy everything but Job himself. There was a line that said something like “you have my permission to destroy everything surrounding him, including his loved ones, but not him”
Yes because Job was the only one who truely believed in him. He was a chosen one while the others would go to hell either way even if God protected them

Yes because Job was the only one who truely believed in him. He was a chosen one while the others would go to hell either way even if God protected them
Which, again, brings me back to my main point: God chooses who he will save. The chosen ones are chosen not by their own will, but by Gods. So, you’re damned if God didn’t choose you. Imagine a life where God is against you along with every other human. You may as well just die.

I often that the "afterlife" isn't really the afterlife, but in fact the true life. This life we're living is in a trial of sorts, and if fulfill the required criterion we can keep succeeding worlds and keep going? Idk what the point is, but just a hypothesis.

Which, again, brings me back to my main point: God chooses who he will save. The chosen ones are chosen not by their own will, but by Gods. So, you’re damned if God didn’t choose you. Imagine a life where God is against you along with every other human. You may as well just die.
They are chosen because they are the most faithful to God. He doesn’t choose atheists.

I often that the "afterlife" isn't really the afterlife, but in fact the true life. This life we're living is in a trial of sorts, and if fulfill the required criterion we can keep succeeding worlds and keep going? Idk what the point is, but just a hypothesis.
But what happens when the trial is pre organized so that some lose and some win? You’re left with just an illusionary trial that is in reality just a choreographed “play” of sorts

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
They are chosen because they are the most faithful to God. He doesn’t choose atheists.
But in the Bible God chooses people before they’re even born. He just does what he wants. I’m not mad at God, in fact, I respect and love Him. I’m garbage and he didn’t choose me and I accept it. I’ll burn in eternal hellfire where I belong as they party it up in heaven

But what happens when the trial is pre organized so that some lose and some win? You’re left with just an illusionary trial that is in reality just a choreographed “play” of sorts
What if it's like this? Those who are dealt bad hands here are given an advantage?
Think of it as a multiplier in a game, the harder the difficulty, the more rewards you get, but at the end. I hope that's the case, elsewise this world is so fucking unfair.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
But in the Bible God chooses people before they’re even born. He just does what he wants. I’m not mad at God, in fact, I respect and love Him. I’m garbage and he didn’t choose me and I accept it. I’ll burn in eternal hellfire where I belong as they party it up in heaven
Because he knows how they will be. He is in the future and past and present

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Infinite and Vermilioncore
  • So Sad
According to the Bible Esau was supposed to be the chosen one but he sold his title to Jacob, later Esau became the tribal father of the edomites which according to Jews are the Europeans and white Americans, Jacob became the tribal father of the Jews

• +1
Based convos. What are your opinions on after death personally speaking?

• +1
They are degenerates they will go to hell the devil gives them pussy
Then why did God make pussy so alluring and give men the thirst for it, if it’s so bad? I just don’t get a lot of what God does. Some of it makes no sense to me, but I wanna know your thoughts

• +1
Based convos. What are your opinions on after death personally speaking?
I think the wicked burn in hell and the righteous go to the new earth with God.

• +1
Then why did God make pussy so alluring and give men the thirst for it, if it’s so bad? I just don’t get a lot of what God does. Some of it makes no sense to me, but I wanna know your thoughts
He made us similar to animals but gave us a soul that is similar to him. We have the choise to be like him or like animals. If we become like him we will be his children and he will bless us

“As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.” -Romans 9:13

Esau was born before Jacob, and therefore, had the birthright over him for inheritance. God didn’t want this though. He made is so that Jacob cucked his brother and won over his father’s love. Jacob then went on to succeed and fuck pussy and live a good life as Esau failed.

That’s how life is. God chooses the winners and losers. That’s why I’m content in life and don’t wanna try to looksmax or do anything to better my life. It’s meant to be. I fuck my hand, eat snacks and play games because that’s what God wanted for me. I’ll let his chosen ones go out there and get women. That game isn’t for me.
Try humping your bed instead of your hand, feels way way better

• WTF
I personally think we never will.
Animals have one sense lower than us, therefore they can't understand us. I'm assuming god has another sense of sort more than us, something literally unimaginable, therefore we will be able to comprehend superior beings. It's like asking animals to think.

• +1
Because he knows how they will be. He is in the future and past and present
you’re so smart, im actually mind blown. your answers were perfect
I asked God that for a long time. I wished that the desire wasn’t so strong. But if you think about it, if the allure wasn’t so strong population would dwindle. He also made it something sublime and ultra tempting bc it is the ritual from which souls are birthed, aka sex is creation in its most powerful form, the same power God wields.

it’s not bad in and of itself. God created sex after all, and did He not say be fruitful and multiply. But self control elevates a man, and those who can rise above their base desires will do the best. Everything in this life is a test and it’s for our soul to evolve and overcome our spiritual deficiencies. The desire for sex is the strongest desire in man, and having the self control to not succumb to its powerful influence is one of the greatest spiritual undertakings a man can undergo

“But I say to the unmarried and to the widows, [that as a practical matter] it is good if they remain [single and entirely devoted to the Lord] as I am. 9 But if they do not have [sufficient] self-control, they should marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion”

Matthew 19:12 (ESV)
12 For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

god wants to fuck men?

brutal

I just don’t get a lot of what God does. Some of it makes no sense to me, but I wanna know your thoughts
understandable my friend i too have felt very confused and oftentimes saw things in the bible as downright contradictions. i’ve come to peace w a lot of things. Also remember the promise that one day we will see the whole picture. right now it’s like we only see in 3d, and 2d cannot perceive 3d. in the same way, our 3d perception cannot see things on the dimensions God sees them, as stated in this verse:

1 Corinthians 13:12 New Living Translation (NLT)Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.