Proof that Hamza is 5'10

Deleted member 22328

Deleted member 22328

Bronze
His editor harbonator claims 5'10 and they are both same height, he lies about being 6'1 to gain respect from viewers, I promise you his laycount is far below 40 too.

He gets heightmogged this entire vid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 7580 and 12 others
Jfl doesn’t he claim like 6’3?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mr.Proper, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Claims 6'1

Would a guy who is 186 cm look this short when doing fan meetups, unless all his fans are 194+ cm?

Would a guy who is 186 cm look the same height as a guy who is 177 cm when standing next to each other barefeet? He is a habitual liar.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, SurgeryEnjoyer, aBetterMii and 7 others
Who cares about this incel?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
you are right he does not look very tall at all

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, alriodai, aBetterMii and 5 others
Claims 6'1

Would a guy who is 186 cm look this short when doing fan meetups?

Would a guy who is 186 cm look the same height as a guy who is 177 cm when standing next to each other barefeet? He is a habitual liar.
He’s a liar like every redpiller. If he was truthful he wouldn’t have incels to sell lies to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 7580, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Bump caging at this curry. Tbh he doesn’t even look 5’10.

5’9 without shoes tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, MakinMogReturns, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Jeez the average Hamza enjoyer is 6’4 heightmogger. Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 7580, MakinMogReturns and 4 others
I heightmog him at 6'1. I'm also curry. I'm the new hamza?

I hate this faggot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 20519, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I will come back to this thread every time I see sum1 say “6ft is manlet bro!”

Half these niggas claiming 6’1 really 5’9 jfl. Men fraud extremely hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 7580, MakinMogReturns and 11 others
I will come back to this thread every time I see sum1 say “6ft is manlet bro!”

Half these niggas claiming 6’1 really 5’9 jfl. Men fraud extremely hard.
legit anyone over 178 cm complaining about being short is not 178 cm jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Elvisandreaa, Broski and 2 others
the guy whos claiming 5'10 is most likely shorter too..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, MakinMogReturns, aBetterMii and 3 others
everyone lies about their height i am 6,2 and my friends think i am 6,4 or 6,5

I can tell he isnt 6'1 just by looking at his proportion his proportion always looked like a proportion of a 5,9-5,11 guy if he was 6'1 he will look a lil lanky im sure hes around 5'10 - 5'11 probably a weak 6ft with shoes on

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Tallooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Momolooksmax
I can tell he isnt 6'1 just by looking at his proportion his proportion always looked like a proportion of a 5,9-5,11 guy if he was 6'1 he will look a lil lanky im sure hes around 5'10 - 5'11 probably a weak 6ft with shoes on
maybe he ia just big skull mogger?

jfl he is in amsterdam, of course he is gettinf heightmigged

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, aBetterMii, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
guys, look at him next to the other people, he has a tiny skull, and he is shorter than most of his own fans.
Amsterdam is full of tall people

Amsterdam is full of tall people
Yeah, I guess his own 5'10 editor got a heightboost from being in Amsterdam too, makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate
Yeah, I guess his own 5'10 editor got a heightboost from being in Amsterdam too, makes sense
Dude chill hes taller than his 5'10 editor by an inch at least

Noticably taller then his editor, 5'11 or 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yliaster and sub5inchcel
Claims 6'1

Would a guy who is 186 cm look this short when doing fan meetups, unless all his fans are 194+ cm?

Tbf it was in the Netherlands most of the guys were probably Dutch

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sub5inchcel
Damn Hamza getting brutally size and skull mogged

legit anyone over 178 cm complaining about being short is not 178 cm jfl.
Hahahahaha I have a funny story one of my good friends was always really tall and he reached 6ft at 12. The doctor told his parents that we would definitely be above 6'5 but he is still 6'0. It's funny because I used to always be scared of him because he was huge but now I mog him and his height is his biggest insecurity he wants height surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell and Deleted member 20519
Tbf it was in the Netherlands most of the guys were probably Dutch
Fucking brutal, this whole thread can't accept that 183-186cm is a midget heigh amongst zoomer 2022, average zoomer in theee pics is 188cm, so ofcourse they are all either taller or some height as him @russiancel

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, aBetterMii and Elvisandreaa
Hahahahaha I have a funny story one of my good friends was always really tall and he reached 6ft at 12. The doctor told his parents that we would definitely be above 6'5 but he is still 6'0. It's funny because I used to always be scared of him because he was huge but now I mog him and his height is his biggest insecurity he wants height surgery
Inscure at 6ft? Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Inscure at 6ft? Wtf
Being 6'0 in Northern Europe in 2022 is well within the average range. It's not the solid 3 inches above it used to be, more like 1.5. Especially with all the Tyrones walking around nowadays. Yesterday I saw a guy I know who is 6'1 and stocky get mogged by this probably 6'6 95kg Tyrone. The dude was teasing him and lightly touching him aggressively and stuff. But at the same time most of them are 5'7 65kg Somalis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 19766
You guys are stupid he's in Netherlands LMFAO
People there are gigantic as fuck, it's not a meme

Being 6'0 in Northern Europe in 2022 is well within the average range. It's not the solid 3 inches above it used to be, more like 1.5. Especially with all the Tyrones walking around nowadays. Yesterday I saw a guy I know who is 6'1 and stocky get mogged by this probably 6'6 95kg Tyrone. The dude was teasing him and lightly touching him aggressively and stuff. But at the same time most of them are 5'7 65kg Somalis
Definitely, it's like the equivalent of 5'10 or even 5'9 in the tallest parts of Europe

You guys are stupid he's in Netherlands LMFAO
People there are gigantic as fuck, it's not a meme
Still hamza viewers are mostly incels in denials so they must be shorter than average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 22328
Where did you get this idea from?
In every video where he mentions his height he claims 6'1

1stman claims 6'2 consistently and I seen a post from a youtuber asking how tall 1stman is and everyone under the post said he claims 6'3 (despite him always claiming 6'2)

Why do people add inches onto other people's claims?
To make them seem more bogus or just to feed into the idea that everyone on the internet has top 5% height?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Gargantuan, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
netherlands is suifel for manlets even face truecels are tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20519
swear hamza lives rent free in this forum's head lol,yall need better hobbies ngl

plus you can clearly see that he's a bit taller than his videographer or whatever,the reason he seems the same
height is because he's leaning back a bit (also how do we know the videographer isn't tip toeing?)

all in all I would probably guess he's at least 6ft

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
In the pics with the Amsterdam kids he doesn't look that big frame-wise either, in his videos he looks absolutely huge. But he seems to be getting frame mogged in most of those pics

In the pics with the Amsterdam kids he doesn't look that big frame-wise either, in his videos he looks absolutely huge. But he seems to be getting frame mogged in most of those pics
His skull is tiny, that's why he looks good by himself, but you bring in a kid as a frame of reference and you realize he is 178 cm 78 kg and not impressive at all in a real life context.

• +1
Reactions: ascension

1stman claims 6'2 consistently and I seen a post from a youtuber asking how tall 1stman is and everyone under the post said he claims 6'3 (despite him always claiming 6'2)

To make them seem more bogus or just to feed into the idea that everyone on the internet has top 5% height?
Nigga you’re overthinking shit I was just remembering from memory lmfao. I knew he claimed over 6ft but obviously this niggas height is nothing special.

You have Hamza’s curry cock extremely deep in your throat right now. Stand up!

yeah i always knew, he doesnt look like a 6'1 dude

Claims 6'1

Would a guy who is 186 cm look the same height as a guy who is 177 cm when standing next to each other barefeet? He is a habitual liar
Ironic he tells men to be confident and alpha but lies about his height because of his insecurity. I fucking jate redpill cucks man

His editor harbonator claims 5'10 and they are both same height, he lies about being 6'1 to gain respect from viewers, I promise you his laycount is far below 40 too.

View attachment 1880118

He gets heightmogged this entire vid.

View attachment 1880117View attachment 1880120View attachment 1880121View attachment 1880122View attachment 1880123View attachment 1880124View attachment 1880125View attachment 1880126View attachment 1880127View attachment 1880128

He was in Amsterdam to be fair…. Idk Indian guys are tall these days. A lot of Indian zoomers in my old school were 6’0 +

People on looksmax love to overrate other peoples heights because they Jack off by the idea of other men being superior to them and muh blackpill instead of being rational about height like fucking Rob Paul

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
We need Rob Paul to figure out his height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, Erik-Jón and TeenAscender