PROOF THAT I AM THE CYCLOPSCEL

D

Deleted member 2769

Truecel
49 mm ipd, 15 mm long eyes. OVERRRRRRR :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Cyclopscel

CUCK DEER EYES OVEEEEEEEEEEER

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 7926, Dionysus and 32 others
Hunter eyed slayer

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: shogrim, kuroro, Deleted member 5912 and 9 others
27A1E832 4AEF 4F49 BCF6 7A5A7E3F953D

I’m sorry bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Vitruvian, owlofathena and 1 other person
Just sunglassesmax bro
Bionic Eye Gives Hope to the Blind | IndustryWeek

i will get bionic eyes. i will after that remove my eyeballs and put in better eyeballs for increased ipd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Fuck i’m so sorry. My IPD is low as well but yours is Marco Jarik tier. Your harmony is probably raped so hard by that IPD

you will literally never be loved unironically rope

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, hairyballscel, Deleted member 2658 and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Vidyacoper
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shogrim, Mr.cope, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Bruh wtf are you doing on this forum JFL. Your mental health is going to get raped hard. There’s nothing you can do about your IPD. Just try your best to get a GF and improve your personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Bruh wtf are you doing on this forum JFL. Your mental health is going to get raped hard. There’s nothing you can do about your IPD. Just try your best to get a GF and improve your personality.
there is, but I need to wait for bionic eyes, you can remove your eyeballs and put in bionic ones for better ipd.

there is, but I need to wait for bionic eyes, you can remove your eyeballs and put in bionic ones for better ipd.
So you REALLY are going to just pluck out your eyeball? Are you retarded? @Incoming has an IPD as low as yours and he has had GFs and one night stands. Stop browsing this forum, especially considering you are freaking 13 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, Aesthetics_III and Incoming
So you REALLY are going to just pluck out your eyeball? Are you retarded? @Incoming has an IPD as low as yours and he has had GFs and one night stands. Stop browsing this forum, especially considering you are freaking 13 years old.
how old are u btw?

Zara

This is OP when he takes pic with front camera instead of selfie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
Low IPD is not a death sentence. It's more of a death sentence for women than men. You just need top tier bones to balance it out
Here are some low ipd slayers:
@sgt_iron this one has cuck eyes like yours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and xefo
Low IPD is not a death sentence. It's more of a death sentence for women than men. You just need top tier bones to balance it out
Here are some low ipd slayers:
View attachment 372677 View attachment 372678 @sgt_iron this one has cuck eyes like yours View attachment 372681 View attachment 372682
Low IPD is indeed a death sentence tbh. Those guys have an IPD of around 56mms meanwhile OP has 49mms which is as bad as Marko Jaric. I think he should just be banned for his own sake considering how young he is. His only hope is MSE but he has to get it before going through puberty for a significant IPD increase.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BETTER IPD THAN ME!!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: STOP SPEAKING FROM UR POSITION
Leave this forum and BEG your parents for MSE. It’s your only hope of increasing IPD since orbital box osteotomy is only performed on the clinically deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Yeah OP doesnt realize how lucky he is that hes only 13 and still has yet to go through puberty. MSE w/ slow expansion at 13 could do wonder for your face

Yeah OP doesnt realize how lucky he is that hes only 13 and still has yet to go through puberty. MSE w/ slow expansion at 13 could do wonder for your face
Low IPD is indeed a death sentence tbh. Those guys have an IPD of around 56mms meanwhile OP has 49mms which is as bad as Marko Jaric. I think he should just be banned for his own sake considering how young he is. His only hope is MSE but he has to get it before going through puberty for a significant IPD increase.

Leave this forum and BEG your parents for MSE. It’s your only hope of increasing IPD since orbital box osteotomy is only performed on the clinically deformed.
i am getting ipd but it will only increase around 2 mm
200.gif

mse

200.gif

mse
that was on an adult who does not possess the same bone remodeling capabilities that a pre pubescent 13 year old does ffs

200.gif

mse
2mms is night and day difference and it will improve your ES ratio.

• +1
2mms is night and day difference and it will improve your ES ratio.
that was on an adult who does not possess the same bone remodeling capabilities that a pre pubescent 13 year old does ffs
@Vidyacoper WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BLUEPILLERS HERE??!?!?!??

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Vidyacoper
@Vidyacoper WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BLUEPILLERS HERE??!?!?!??
theyre trying to make you feel better
i was joking earlier, it's kinda bad but not THAT BAD
what really matters is ur midface ratio

also if youre UNIRONICALLY 13 then your eyes and zygos/everything will change with puberty

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Downloadfile 221

You will never look like this

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 2769
wtf op i thought you were black

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Cope

narrow ipd is a halo

just work on your personality

6BC4E82F D3B7 4742 B7E2 0A26BC3E624B

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Introvertednarc, Incoming and 1 other person
He’s not gl but women seem to like him so idk
Jfl , Hollywood multi millionaire actor halo really works wonders , doesn’t it ? I mog him to death facially .

Jfl , Hollywood multi millionaire actor halo really works wonders , doesn’t it ? I mog him to death facially .
Still waiting on frontal face pic to back up these claims

Still waiting on frontal face pic to back up these claims
As I’ve said already , I’m not posting my perfectly harmonious frontal on this toxic inkwell forum .

• +1