Proof that if ur 5'10-5'11 you should larp as 6 foot.

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold

Woman have a shit perciption of how tall something is. You should always larp 1-2 inches taller than your barefoot height.

I'm 5'10 and always perceived as taller due to my long proportions. Woman know most men lie about their height so they always subtract an inch or two off what you tell them. I don't larp about my height but if you care about it, and wanna be on the safe side, always say ur 2 inches taller than what you actually are.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mewton, aspiringexcel and 5 others
i get called tall when im only like 180 most in shoes m

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, aesthetic beauty, Yaarhuni and 1 other person
Also proof austin dunham is a larping manlet. Some girls were guessing him at 5'8 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Manletmachine, Lynxress and 4 others
height doesnt matter when your autisctic non nt with bad social skills incel im 183 cm barefoot btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, axeyyek, Lynxress and 3 others
Height is cope , it’s all about cheekbones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, Manletmachine, yirma19 and 5 others
height doesnt matter when your autisctic non nt with bad social skills incel im 183 cm barefoot btw
H2O. That's a autistic ugly gymcel saying having an aesthetic physique doesnt matter. All things matter, there isn't 1 thing you can have and be shit with everything else and expect to do fine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, socialcel and aesthetic beauty
Height is cope , it’s all about cheekbones
Height is not cope. it matters just like everything else, it's part of the pie slice that makes up what makes a man attractive to a woman. I will agree though it is over-exaggerated. That doesn't mean you can be short though. As long as ur average height or even 1 inch shorter you should be fine. you start to run into issues when you are close to the average woman's height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior, ScramFranklin, Lynxress and 3 others
Height is not cope. it matters just like everything else, its part of the pie slice that make up what makes a man attractive to woman. I will agree those it is over-exaggerated. That doesn't mean you can be short though. Long as ur average height or even 1 inch shorter you should be fine. you start to run into issues when your close to the average womans height.
Nope this or death

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni and Egyptianmogger
i’m 186cm barefoot, so i just tell everyone i’m 188cm

Brutal averagecel coping methods

Height is cope. Dreads BBC and tattoos give blacks an extra 3 inches of height

tbh if you're not larping as 6' as 5'10 you're dumb

I'm 5'7 and i fraud 5'10 i don't even care anymore

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon

Woman have a shit perciption of how tall something is. You should always larp 1-2 inches taller than your barefoot height.

I'm 5'10 and always perceived as taller due to my long proportions. Woman know most men lie about their height so they always subtract an inch or two off what you tell them. I don't larp about my height but if you care about it, and wanna be on the safe side, always say ur 2 inches taller than what you actually are.

im 179.5 barefoot and honestly larping two inches is too risky, people will call you out for it, lie about one inch max and if youre 5'10 then just wear 1 inch insoles and thick shoes (timbs, air forces, air maxes)
i never lie about my height because i just dont care

i'm 6'2 and larp as 6'4 cause every manlet larps as 6'0

Austin Durham reads this forum btw and has taken a couple of ideas, theories and science from here and implemented it into his videos. Dudes learned a lot about looksmaxxing from this place and even went as far as to give it a shout-out.

So if he's saying you should larp as 6ft if you're 5'10-5'11 then he got it from me.

I made a thread on this way back which I found from a search:

Pretty sure he got this from me.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: marek937 and SomaliMax
Latvian foids can detect manlets easily

Don't believe me @SomaliMax ?

Here you are. Found the thread.

Allow me to watch his video though. I'm pretty sure he got the idea from my thread though. Not the first time.

• Love it
Reactions: SomaliMax

Notice how I wasn't fooled and still got your height?

I have a trained eye

Proof I can see through the bs and rarely get fooled by smoke and mirrors.

Also proof austin dunham is a larping manlet. Some girls were guessing him at 5'8 jfl

How tall is he? I wouldn't have had him down shorter than 5ft8???? He's 5'6?

Notice how I wasn't fooled and still got your height?

I have a trained eye

View attachment 2822680

Proof I can see through the bs and rarely get fooled by smoke and mirrors.
im legit 5'10 barefoot. so u were off by an inch. I thought i was 5'11 but measured myself when the new gym i go to have one of those devices u can measure ur height

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
bruh he looks 5'10 or 5'11. in video he said he is 5.10 and half barefoot.

• JFL
No u shouldn’t because you’ll look like a retard when someone else an actual 6ft claims 6ft and ur midget ass also claims it

yeh bitches are retarded. in one of the clip a foid was 5'6 and he was a head taller than her and she still guessed him at 5'6.

im legit 5'10 barefoot. so u were off by an inch. I thought i was 5'11 but measured myself when the new gym i go to have one of those devices u can measure ur height

I can see how people will confuse you for 6'1 though. You have long proportions.

Same as me, relative to 5ft8.

I've been wrongly guessed as 5'9-5'10 many times in the gym.

You can see why. I don't larp it though, lol. I dunno why. I just concede to it. I'm 5'8 bro.

No u shouldn’t because you’ll look like a retard when someone else an actual 6ft claims 6ft and ur midget ass also claims it

Incels always think of these imaginary potential embarrassing scenarios.

• JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax
I can see how people will confuse you for 6'1 though. You have long proportions.

Same as me, relative to 5ft8.

I've been wrongly guessed as 5'9-5'10 many times in the gym.

View attachment 2822692

You can see why. I don't larp it though, lol. I dunno why. I just concede to it. I'm 5'8 bro.
Yeh i can see that. porportions matter a a lot for ur perceived height.

• +1
Claims 5'10.5 barefoot
yeh bitches are retarded. in one of the clip a foid was 5'6 and he was a head taller than her and she still guessed him at 5'6.
Ik they are but if he was 6' in shoes they wouldnt be guessing him 5'8-5'9

• JFL
Austin Durham reads this forum btw and has taken a couple of ideas, theories and science from here and implemented it into his videos. Dudes learned a lot about looksmaxxing from this place and even went as far as to give it a shout-out.

So if he's saying you should larp as 6ft if you're 5'10-5'11 then he got it from me.

I made a thread on this way back which I found from a search:

View attachment 2822676

Pretty sure he got this from me.

Alright I take that back he didn't get the idea for that video from me.

I thought it was about how women have a warped perception of height and so you should larp lol.

Actually on seconds thought he may have got the idea from me as I was posting the post on YouTube comments and everywhere on this forum lol.

These influencers need to cut me some revenue. Seen this happen all too many times before

Incels always think of these imaginary potential embarrassing scenarios.
No nga 1 yr ago this guy asked me for my height and I said 6ft and he also claimed 6ft whilst looking way shorter than me , nga was 5 8 and he tried gaslighting me telling me I was taller than 6ft then

I mean, sure you can lie about being 6 ft if you are a legitimate 5 ft 11 at night, although 5 ft 10 is a bit of a stretch to be claiming 6 ft.

6 ft goes a lot deeper than just a number, though. It has a biological value which indicates health, and was intended to be the appropriate height of an adult male. The average hunter gatherer was around 6 ft, until the agricultural times. Anything below 6 ft should be considered a disability.

I larp as 2 inches shorter to fuck over other guys in front of girls

That's why I say that you shouldn't see height inch by inch like a stupid PSL autist, people see you rather in categories. IRL there is no relevant difference between 5'9", 5'10" or 5'11" it's all similar.

5'4" and below dwarf

5'5" to 5'7" Manlet

5'8" in between

5'9" to 6' normal Joe

6'1" and up is tall

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and MakinItHappen
That's why I say that you shouldn't see height inch by inch like a stupid PSL autist, people see you rather in categories. IRL there is no relevant difference between 5'9", 5'10" or 5'11" it's all similar.

5'4" and below dwarf

5'5" to 5'7" Manlet

5'8" in between

5'9" to 6' normal Joe

6'1" and up is tall
that actually makes lot of sense

180cm barefoot in my country where 165cm is average height for males

Some random came up to me in the toilet asking me how am I tall for a 16 year old ( my university peers ar 18-24 ) and I told them I did stretches jfl

I tell everyone I'm 6ft though

Doesnt even matter foids cant tell the difference between 5'11 and 6 feet. If you are 5'10 barefoot you can larp as 6 feet anyway cause ur 5'11 in shoes

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, marek937 and SomaliMax