Proof that jews dream of a World Government [NWO]

Cidre enjoyer

Cidre enjoyer

Kraken
James Warburg : "We shall have a world government whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest"

“Either way, we aren’t going to have any governments anymore. There’s going to be a King [for] the entire world and all the Nations will have to bow down to this same King. There’s going to be one King and one government." Rabbi Alon Anava

Richard Kalergi, obsessed with the idea of a federal Europe and race mixing.
straight from his autobiography :
Kalergibook

Famous French Jew Jacques Attali, close to Macron : "We can imagine, dream of a Jerusalem becoming the capital of the Planet who will be one day united around a world government" 11:20 (any french speaking user will be able to confirm)

I know most people won't read but I just had to jewpill this forum tbh, everything is sourced and I have even more of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, ConspiracyTheory, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Most schizo thread I have never made tbh

Bumping my schizo thread for education puposes

NWO is pretty based tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Why didnt hitler kill any of them? Instead he was killing some random jew salesmen and 90 yo jewish street cleaners, what a useless cunt

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Lihito, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
@Octillionaire3 @jewcel lets speak for our people. lets explain to the goyim our plans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Lygodactylus
@Octillionaire3 @jewcel lets speak for our people. lets explain to the goyim our plans
Well, first of all we bring up world domination. Second of all we start explaining about government tap water and how it will cure toxic masculinity and high testosterone levels in males.
Why didnt hitler kill any of them? Instead he was killing some random jew salesmen and 90 yo jewish street cleaners, what a useless cunt
You fucking useless cunt, kill yourself before I manage to do it myself by sticking cock down your throat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and galego123
Well, first of all we bring up world domination. Second of all we start explaining about government tap water and how it will cure toxic masculinity and high testosterone levels in males.

You fucking useless cunt, kill yourself before I manage to do it myself by sticking cock down your throat
we need to explain LGBTQIA+ to them too and how its based on the multiple jewish genders

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Lygodactylus

Empty words my jewish nigger, if you came to my gypsy village in balkans me and other gypsies would beat the shit out of you, make you new asshole and steal all of belongings.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Empty words my jewish nigger, if you came to my gypsy village in balkans me and other gypsies would beat the shit out of you, make you new asshole and steal all of belongings.
Jebem tvoju mrtvu materi y pičku
@Lihito
Why these croats hate Jews? I can beat their ass up

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 16369 and Cidre enjoyer
Water

You should try and learn from us, Andrew. After all you love making money.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
James Warburg : "We shall have a world government whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest"

“Either way, we aren’t going to have any governments anymore. There’s going to be a King [for] the entire world and all the Nations will have to bow down to this same King. There’s going to be one King and one government." Rabbi Alon Anava

Richard Kalergi, obsessed with the idea of a federal Europe and race mixing.
straight from his autobiography : View attachment 1675687

Famous French Jew Jacques Attali, close to Macron : "We can imagine, dream of a Jerusalem becoming the capital of the Planet who will be one day united around a world government" 11:20 (any french speaking user will be able to confirm)

I know most people won't read but I just had to jewpill this forum tbh, everything is sourced and I have even more of them

Any why is a one world government necessarily a bad thing? You'd think there would be less conflicts/war, less racism, etc