Proof that most of your more minor flaws are probably imaginary

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
1D71E2B1 52BA 4C29 83DB 7006F9AB8DCB

803EEA1E 241F 4DB3 9854 164C67AF2699

If I showed you this picture with no context, you would probably notice her seemingly extreme eye asymmetry. If you were her, you would probably think that this is one of your major flaws. After all, it does look very obvious when seen from the front. It probably shows to you that something went wrong while she was developing and hints at lower genetic quality. This is all based off of one photo.

As you can see though, her asymmetry isn’t even noticeable when seen in motion. In a real life situation the asymmetry would be even less apparent than in the video. Your brain would instead probably ignore it completely.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Dicklet.4.3 and turkproducer
Bdf

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, xit and Deleted member 1464
great amazing theory with one small problem, we're not female

none of this "unique is beautiful" bullshit applies to us

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 2846, Festrunk and 4 others
yeah, and i'm saying it's bullshit
Lol I’m not saying that unique is beautiful, but that you won’t notice minor flaws in real life that seem obvious in photos. Completely missed the point of the post

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Lol I’m not saying that unique is beautiful, but that you won’t notice minor flaws in real life that seem obvious in photos. Completely missed the point of the post
no, i understand it, i just think it's bullshit (for the third time, now)

no, i understand it, i just think it's bullshit (for the third time, now)
he was saying your flaws arent as noticable as you think. for instance: if u have a crooked nose its not visible to ppl irl

its true though, when interacting IRL you are constantly moving at least a little bit which makes asymmetry hard to catch. This is also why you should never ever take a pic dead straight forward in the center of the pic. Always at a slight angle or tilting your head a bit, etc just never dead head on level, thats the easiest way for ppl to notice your asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 2846
I WISH I had minor problems, but unfortunately my face is just one big flaw.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Using asymmetry to explain this is cope because you still can be asymmetric but still be good looking. Symmetry is just the go to thing to explain why someone is good looking by normies because they don't understand other things that comes in play.

Like this girl, very asymmetrical but has good harmony, good facial thirds ratio and sexually dimorphic skull.

Also you pointing out the fact it's her "minor flaw" when in reality you know its her biggest flaw just prove itself that it is not imaginary.