PROOF THAT SEX APPEAL TRUMPS PSL AUTISM

NitoRump

NitoRump

Bronze
I basically don't need to write anything the pictures speak for themselves.
First picture would be rated as a regular normie here.
Second picture is the face of a multi-billion dollar company for well over a decade, lusted by women all over the world.
So you 16 year old teenagers who are clueless on real life appeal, stop being autistic with all that PSL retardation.
Sex appeal maxxing is the only thing that will improve your SMV, not millimeters of whatever retardation you talk about here.
To clarify for autists, of course you need at least an average genetic base and have no major flaws like recessed chin or big flappy ears or some shit for this to have an effect.
Tan, tattoos, long hair but styled nicely not like those fucking tiktok geeks, gymmaxx, darkening eyebrows, dense stubble beard etc.
Looksmaxxing should actually mean sex appeal maxxing, not PSL garbage.
Aesthetics matter for sure but up to a point, after that more aesthetics does not nessecarily mean more sexual attraction in the eyes of a female.
Height matters, frame matters, race matters but those are all things you can't change (maybe height if you're in puberty but yeah).
So stop being retards and sex appeal maxx if you want to see a difference in your SMV.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_162816_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_162816_Gallery.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 0
  • roman-reigns-wwe-leather-vest-2014-6-739x1024.jpg
    roman-reigns-wwe-leather-vest-2014-6-739x1024.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, dehydrated and Xangsane
So water that a downpour just started in Algeria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, amokzy, synock21 and 2 others
longer hair is usualy considered more feminine by women
atleast they shouldnt hide your forehead

roman just pulls off the look and looks more unique with long hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump
first picture isnt mtn btw

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
sex appela is still 100% looks

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated

yes thats why I specified, not styled like those tiktok geeks
Longer hair slicked back is high sex appeal. It doesnt have to be Roman Reigns long.
Bradley Cooper in the Hangover is a good example

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

If someone has very big subhuman forehead, it definitely can save face
Do you understand that man having long hair is feminine is Man Made Phylosophy which exists couple centuries
It's natural for men to have long hair and it's masculine

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, piec, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
View attachment 2878493View attachment 2878496

View attachment 2878497
If someone has very big subhuman forehead, it definitely can save face

Do you understand that man having long hair is feminine is Man Made Phylosophy which exists couple centuries
you need to contrast long hair with a good physique and skin complexion for prime sex appeal.
If you're scrawny pale looking mf, its gonna be super feminine.
If you are tanned with great muscle mass and low bf, it adds so much sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
you need to contrast long hair with a good physique and skin complexion for prime sex appeal.
If you're scrawny pale looking mf, its gonna be super feminine.
Brutal, I have extremelly pale skin, I sunbathed a lot last summer and didn't become even 10% tanned jfl, plus it disappeared in 1 month
Only my brown hair and dark thick eyebrows save me which is very rare to have with very pale skin, I think this is good contrast
If you are tanned with great muscle mass and low bf, it adds so much sex appeal
Yeah long healthy hair, with lean bf, facial stubble, muscle mass, thick neck will give massive halo

Last edited:
  • +1
Its still a disadvantage to have long hair in a real fight. Your opponent can grab it.

Htn to htn

• JFL
Its still a disadvantage to have long hair in a real fight. Your opponent can grab it.
Not always, cause most of the time they fight with swords on distance and every strike can be fatal
Plus most of the time their heads are covered in helmets

And opponent can grab beard too which is more likely to happen in mediavl fight, cause it can protrude through hemet in front side
as you know men laways had beards

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Brutal, I have extremelly pale skin, I sunbathed a lot last summer and didn't become even 10% tanned jfl, plus it disappeared in 1 month
Only my brown hair and dark thick eyebrows save me which is very rare to have with very pale skin, I think this is good contrast

Yeah long healthy hair, with lean bf, facial stubble, muscle mass, thick neck will give massive halo
brutal skinpill, however since you have dark features to go along with it its not the end of the world

• Love it
sex appeal>looks

• +1
Not always, cause most of the time they fight with swords on distance and every strike can be fatal
Plus most of the time their heads are covered in helmets

And opponent can grab beard too which is more likely to happen in mediavl fight, cause it can protrude through hemet in front side
as you know men laways had beards
Yeah but I was mainly talking about a street fight/bar.

• +1
Yeah but I was mainly talking about a street fight/bar.
some guys like me are immune for pain of hair pulling
and beard also is involved here too, it's even more painful

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Rambles about sex appeal (not a word btw) then continues to cope with long hair to hide his subhuman face but pretends to differentiate himself from the rest by saying “not like those TikTok dorks”. Cope.

If you think that guy is attractive with any hairstyle you’re a moron.

If you think that guy is attractive with any hairstyle you’re a moron.
You're far gone my friend. You've lost it.
This site has fried your brain to irrepairability.
I actually do not think this guy is attractive because Im not gay, but women do. This guy imposes vicarious lust on women
Keep jerking off to Barrett or whatever gay ass zero real life appeal "PSL god" you fap to.
I cannot help you

• +1
You're far gone my friend. You've lost it.
This site has fried your brain to irrepairability.
I actually do not think this guy is attractive because Im not gay, but women do. This guy imposes vicarious lust on women
Keep jerking off to Barrett or whatever gay ass zero real life appeal "PSL god" you fap to.
I cannot help you
Greycel ramblings. Once again, not a word.

Greycel ramblings. Once again, not a word.
Graycel, because I don't spend all my life on forums and actually have a life.
I can tell your a 16 year old like most of this site.
I really am wasting my time here. You guys will grow up one day.

Graycel, because I don't spend all my life on forums and actually have a life.
What a creative response. Not a word after this.

I only want to look good to have pretty privilege and statusmax easier

Napoleon looks better with shorter hair tbh

long hair being feminine is the most man made norwooding cope in existence

• +1
@Kingkellz used to emphasise this theory to death.

@Allornothing This thread speaks for itself honestly. I've seen footage of women lust over Roman physically grabbing him (seen it happen irl to Danzig) and it could potentially be due to status purely if I went ambiguous and copey. I had so many women come up to talk about me and my hair, more than you will likely get action. Even with a week having shorter hair I am still getting attention.

Also what do you mean by high trust or death?

[edit] wrote this before seeing the comments tbf.

@Allornothing This thread speaks for itself honestly. I've seen footage of women lust over Roman physically grabbing him (seen it happen irl to Danzig) and it could potentially be due to status purely if I went ambiguous and copey. I had so many women come up to talk about me and my hair, more than you will likely get action. Even with a week having shorter hair I am still getting attention.

Your dreams and fantasies of the cashier smiling at you don’t interest me much. When you start getting approached by girls like me in your next life you’ll snap out of the schizo delusions.

Your dreams and fantasies of the cashier smiling at you don’t interest me much. When you start getting approached by girls like me in your next life you’ll snap out of the schizo delusions.
I'm not sure what you mean. You project too much. You JFL at me in the past however the evidence is there. Been approached by a handful of women over the week that I wasn't interested in.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
If somebody grabbed my hair in a fight I'd abandon fighting honorably, destroy his shins, and balls with consecutive air force one kicks, and beat his ass for fighting like a girl.

Women always ask if I can even see them through their hair (old women)

The first picture back in the 2000s was literally a jock face back then
which WAS basically all you needed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⢀⣴⣶⡾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣀⣸⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣾⡟⠛⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀DNR
⢀⣿⠀⢀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟
⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀
⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀