Proof that tall white HTN is chad to women irl.

jaw is everythnig
Rate both of them in OP for me. People in here saying that the girl is ugly and dude is either ugly or chadlite. I think the girl is a hot HTB and he’s a tall HTN. Am I bugging? Or users here are coping as usual when they see stuff that don’t fit their narrative

Woman fawning over a tall white HTN on hinge. As an ethnic you need to be at least chadlite in the face for a woman of this caliber to find you acceptable lol
View attachment 2272558

Jfl dude looks like Daniel Radcliffe with a slightly better jaw lol
View attachment 2272568

Inb4 she’s subhuman no she’s hot and you’ll never have her fawn over you and make a tiktok of you :
View attachment 2272562View attachment 2272561

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky
link tiktok

the funny shit is that if he posted his face on this website he would be rated HTN and weak chadlite

i don't understand this new phenomen of people on this website underrating heavily a guy if he gets called hot by women on social media and overrating heavily guys on this website because they're on this website

he is facially an HTN, smv wise he is htn/chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 23778, fogdart and 1 other person
Hot, lol:
CC889985 8C5C 41AB 988A 0217CC3C946D

What is he then? He has no lips but his jaw is decently good.
PSL wise HTN

But overall SMV Chad

If women are making Tik Tok vids callin you hot & shit you’re at minimum chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Blackgymmax, Orbeck of Vinheim and 2 others
Woman fawning over a tall white HTN on hinge. As an ethnic you need to be at least chadlite in the face for a woman of this caliber to find you acceptable lol
View attachment 2272558

View attachment 2272568

Inb4 she’s subhuman no she’s hot and you’ll never have her fawn over you and make a tiktok of you :

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky
He kinda looks like cavill in this pic
42A1DCE1 F0AA 41D8 AE90 C97389F3CCF0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and fogdart
Rate both of them in OP for me. People in here saying that the girl is ugly and dude is either ugly or chadlite. I think the girl is a hot HTB and he’s a tall HTN. Am I bugging? Or users here are coping as usual when they see stuff that don’t fit their narrative
girl has upper mtb face but is htb bc not fat + white to deathnics.

guy is a htn with good body and top tier jaw (jaw is everythnig)

• Love it
Reactions: fogdart
He has a very 'NT' lifestyle based on his pics. Which girls like a lot. NT friends too. Not surprised that he is extremely popular with women when that's combined with solid-HTN looks.

Girls themselves love dressing up for events or some holiday location and posing for hours to have good pics to show-off on social-media.
This guy: Dressing up for classy parties, posing for the camera with good-looking friends at various events. Most women can see themselves hanging out at the same places with him as they do exactly the same thing.

You can sense these people live for the attention, him and his friends, they know they're good-looking and when they go to a festival or on a holiday they will put energy and effort into looking good for some posed picture to post on social-media. Good for them.

Women love that shit as most of them do the same.

Personally.
I've gone on many holidays with friends. We don't make that many pictures/videos. Just a few to show to our close friends/parents/family. Or when we see something cool, which often doesn't involve us so we don't even put ourselves in the frame.

And when we do pose for the camera, it's pretty much always goofy shit like this that we laugh about and looks funny. We make 1 picture and move on. Figure out later whether the picture even looks cool or not:

Oit

(me in the bath-tub)
We liked the vibe at this bar, I was chilling in the bath-tub and this pose just happened organically like that, with my old friend who was chilling next to me.

Or shit like this:
9MKlS-NpRL2EJx2myVqqnPVqDGEhLlmT-iUHJ3_h2pnFmoSEdjCLHI-1TZeSeSe79vbULIO0tTuEsk9mAuQcHrjJ-b-UBecRcZfQr8hwNvZjmDv4jn492EakirvI8nYdBVBpJzV0GDk1_1eIHVCFFTo8CGqVN3pF96UvP9bQjoxZ0ATJnke7-8lvyzQaQrPb4eYjG4z2xYPWySN6TQntJLH5HfpiHkaT-yJr3e5s8Q0NqYr8bQMY_w1U_TJhZvLnMgvL6Kjk73pK5JL-7LYINwnCHl5VZIy0_r2r0KRyvVFM9-eM1FopmizeN4V9zoHUXSOeeZ_GbfmD5Hz3jzZ_spAhLZ3DRIGsKFlZ0rPJqW2sogyVmRFlPZ7N2x76T-_4JWEiMi5kCwqKtHMjI4xV3Xw9oMSlIqs1rNoG_lksOMLgcWJ1oxZtxbuTw4bCxWAcMyp6UKETf6EcEO1KbBQ3BN1L7PHUNF5ME9ElvAkdyw7sbpV0X0TO97N9qNI5lO3-s6CReQ-AtEeAL5-a5ZRYoa4HxI-JhcDOHf4dmOrDmrRD-OaJk9h6Jycps4-GMo2pfAr372uwphoR9Y5bzhLcNExVsRIKQo32So-C4c-FaU390xAtA61v8qvyVFCm2XnZ0gXXOoI64FRiIki0e7n4fCr-Q195SvXaX4EBRiZz-JowpDnb7sJNNCVJsndVYkQ6x-FCy-Kb9htlnQ_6bGxryQXJSeuRR_lqUkvs3Da4P9na6CcnAtCAJWZHKz69y39jQq69O1_Tq7F_eDpZYVlwhPg38ht_No4UJlLtTwt8r_C9lWjphsWuH5tWgsGGuqzjPhxzKwYP35UHCGpraiDM7gmB3TbUV2mRcX1pLi1p0A0UxYqmBy6WOyjdqzACxZcioITMIUbrUVxGa584_nvzeZPBzN1tJbd_2ZvE_iotj6Fn=w1600-h1200-s-no

(me on the left)
Where we were stuck at some random train-station in Poland, but the bench was too dirty to sit on. So we decided to squat on it instead. It was a vibe and we had a random bystander make a single pic.

Of course these pics look massively non-NT and weird. And that also resembles our holidays a lot: Chaotic, doing random weird shit, hanging out with weird people, random ideas.

EG3oSkB-J8tYUvkjGvGKgLTi7UY6Q2_f4PJ2xrUV5HAvDZgb7uVzMuG2fowMvuLFOk-2BlKRw2MqkMv6jYFmgbKeWkR-sgRxn65D9YKr-VrYe2EpAj8_1xJcGSHkYrLV-_Mi9XK70R9eHWc0K_KiBAHQ72LIn1ulWKtV17NxuZMzxIe9Ps2jHuHYnuLXmNjCnbc_ja6ND5YCYjnDOBLjZvuYvdp-AoTEcTbXisYaGDcxCmBSQFb1n_mBUTQxxlWtSjqTNAPr65_ib2_oLC8_XkFIrsk1Fq4BK0Th5bE-E3Fqe_0XtzzitG9xoQ8MgPIIuuof3CEXyRhwXutCvu7q0_x3PHwmvLVvSQEQGxEGRR8AOWmZe8sOMHH_7hiCI18HD_JkeppzVQSrwzpa9A8uQMFSh29Ko3448csN9C6RJvJpSG6iP32bHrT1fXpaoqOGvxXa_MVOzJCiph8VPzvv_r-7Xrw52Ej8UiOurCsYyHsRSboHPtJrrGfV6B5MaxjLqxHpkam5nYe7k9dLE96k9T7RhG7H8D8PH3p9RFRlwpeCk6qGtNJKYLeRgolqycaciltEvXxI9fWLwDlaVu8WSprNPMxFowk5CBGDVg2hhmCzg_CsMsahk1SI8IpxfNNOUptOz7p08-AOxkMRxLnUFfv4ypSgXrXsVnFnC_PM_GI6MFheEENNHnhn6Jwga5iqStm_WCUXo4dVHAdiUJPB8LkSifuV-OzZmuzU741Q5uwR6gphrtcUfWp_NYxFKUyNonnaglSJELU91xJGdrD6pjWDVPpdHJls4XkXW9yqN4pb9c99M1w8io2j6Uvcl3x_dZVMwRUsiVAvKuq2tWUino3jlmMm2VlH_yluNUBjS39u7mplFCqkzAnwUT7NC-_Z7jNzN01hQhNfyKSh-aDuX--nuAqw9ALU-Q9328yahhmx=w706-h999-s-no

(me on the left)
We all bought traditional Moroccan dresses and walked around in them all the time like a lot of the locals were doing.
This was in off-season and we were basically the only light-skinned people in the entire city, with random people coming up to us all the time and vibing/laughing with us about the outfits we were wearing. Funny.

I've tried pics like this on OLD but they don't do well.
A small minority of girls like it, but you don't appeal to the broadest amount of women so you barely get likes/matches and your elo always becomes dogshit to the point your profile hardly gets shown anymore.

@Johanjohan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eyebagcel, zharupodrugu, fogdart and 5 others
Jaw is law when it comes to fuck women
But because they are low iq
Eyes>> jaw @ceo
indeed, if you want to maximize the chances of mogger sons, and especially mogger DAUGHTERS, you should prioritize eyes. Almost anyone can have a decent lower third with proper development in childhood.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
indeed, if you want to maximize the chances of moggers sons, and especially mogger DAUGHTERS, you should prioritize eyes. Almost anyone can have a decent lower third with proper development in childhood.
True, i have more than decent eye area and meh jaw and at least i can improve it to some degree without surgery, with clenching it is becoming better. Eye area is also related to development, cause temporalis affects orbitals too. Eyes are far more important than jaw, not even close.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
View attachment 2272558

View attachment 2272568

He mogs her. He's HTN and she's LTB irl.

Keep in mind women look WORSE in motion compared to their IG pics since they facetune and edit so much. Those pics she posted are the ideal edited top tier photos she could find and her face is still shit. She looks way worse irl.

• Hmm...
True, i have more than decent eye area and meh jaw and at least i can improve it to some degree without surgery, with clenching it is becoming better. Eye area is also related to development, cause temporalis affects orbitals too. Eyes are far more important than jaw, not even close.
i'm in a similar boat myself, decent eye are but bad lower third and bad profile, it's brutal cause you're so close to being gl but not quite there. And yes, eyes are affected by development because everything is, but to a much lesser extent than jaw i feel like.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
He mogs her. He's HTN and she's LTB irl.

Keep in mind women look WORSE in motion compared to their IG pics since they facetune and edit so much. Those pics she posted are the ideal edited top tier photos she could find and her face is still shit. She looks way worse irl.
correct but she's got body halo so her smv is boosted from ltb to around mtb.

Lots of coping itt

Guy mogs. Plain and simple. Good balance of soft features and bones are good enough + smiles in pics

Yea you can get away with pics with girls when you mog.

Either way consider he mogs her facially by a significant margin. So wtf do you expect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
He has a very 'NT' lifestyle based on his pics. Which girls like a lot. NT friends too. Not surprised that he is extremely popular with women when that's combined with solid-HTN looks.

Girls themselves love dressing up for events or some holiday location and posing for hours to have good pics to show-off on social-media.
This guy: Dressing up for classy parties, posing for the camera with good-looking friends at various events. Most women can see themselves hanging out at the same places with him as they do exactly the same thing.

You can sense these people live for the attention, him and his friends, they know they're good-looking and when they go to a festival or on a holiday they will put energy and effort into looking good for some posed picture to post on social-media. Good for them.

Personally.
I've gone on many holidays with friends. We don't make that many pictures/videos. Just a few to show to our close friends/parents/family. Or when we see something cool, which often doesn't involve us so we don't even put ourselves in the frame.

And when we do pose for the camera, it's pretty much always goofy shit like this that we laugh about and looks funny. We make 1 picture and move on. Figure out later whether the picture even looks cool or not:

View attachment 2274069
(me in the bath-tub)
We liked the vibe at this bar, I was chilling in the bath-tub and this pose just happened organically like that, with my old friend who was chilling next to me.

Or shit like this:
9MKlS-NpRL2EJx2myVqqnPVqDGEhLlmT-iUHJ3_h2pnFmoSEdjCLHI-1TZeSeSe79vbULIO0tTuEsk9mAuQcHrjJ-b-UBecRcZfQr8hwNvZjmDv4jn492EakirvI8nYdBVBpJzV0GDk1_1eIHVCFFTo8CGqVN3pF96UvP9bQjoxZ0ATJnke7-8lvyzQaQrPb4eYjG4z2xYPWySN6TQntJLH5HfpiHkaT-yJr3e5s8Q0NqYr8bQMY_w1U_TJhZvLnMgvL6Kjk73pK5JL-7LYINwnCHl5VZIy0_r2r0KRyvVFM9-eM1FopmizeN4V9zoHUXSOeeZ_GbfmD5Hz3jzZ_spAhLZ3DRIGsKFlZ0rPJqW2sogyVmRFlPZ7N2x76T-_4JWEiMi5kCwqKtHMjI4xV3Xw9oMSlIqs1rNoG_lksOMLgcWJ1oxZtxbuTw4bCxWAcMyp6UKETf6EcEO1KbBQ3BN1L7PHUNF5ME9ElvAkdyw7sbpV0X0TO97N9qNI5lO3-s6CReQ-AtEeAL5-a5ZRYoa4HxI-JhcDOHf4dmOrDmrRD-OaJk9h6Jycps4-GMo2pfAr372uwphoR9Y5bzhLcNExVsRIKQo32So-C4c-FaU390xAtA61v8qvyVFCm2XnZ0gXXOoI64FRiIki0e7n4fCr-Q195SvXaX4EBRiZz-JowpDnb7sJNNCVJsndVYkQ6x-FCy-Kb9htlnQ_6bGxryQXJSeuRR_lqUkvs3Da4P9na6CcnAtCAJWZHKz69y39jQq69O1_Tq7F_eDpZYVlwhPg38ht_No4UJlLtTwt8r_C9lWjphsWuH5tWgsGGuqzjPhxzKwYP35UHCGpraiDM7gmB3TbUV2mRcX1pLi1p0A0UxYqmBy6WOyjdqzACxZcioITMIUbrUVxGa584_nvzeZPBzN1tJbd_2ZvE_iotj6Fn=w1600-h1200-s-no

(me on the left)
Where we were stuck at some random train-station in Poland, but the bench was too dirty to sit on. So we decided to squat on it instead. It was a vibe and we had a random bystander make a single pic.

Of course these pics look massively non-NT and weird. And that also resembles our holidays a lot: Chaotic, doing random weird shit, hanging out with weird people, random ideas.

EG3oSkB-J8tYUvkjGvGKgLTi7UY6Q2_f4PJ2xrUV5HAvDZgb7uVzMuG2fowMvuLFOk-2BlKRw2MqkMv6jYFmgbKeWkR-sgRxn65D9YKr-VrYe2EpAj8_1xJcGSHkYrLV-_Mi9XK70R9eHWc0K_KiBAHQ72LIn1ulWKtV17NxuZMzxIe9Ps2jHuHYnuLXmNjCnbc_ja6ND5YCYjnDOBLjZvuYvdp-AoTEcTbXisYaGDcxCmBSQFb1n_mBUTQxxlWtSjqTNAPr65_ib2_oLC8_XkFIrsk1Fq4BK0Th5bE-E3Fqe_0XtzzitG9xoQ8MgPIIuuof3CEXyRhwXutCvu7q0_x3PHwmvLVvSQEQGxEGRR8AOWmZe8sOMHH_7hiCI18HD_JkeppzVQSrwzpa9A8uQMFSh29Ko3448csN9C6RJvJpSG6iP32bHrT1fXpaoqOGvxXa_MVOzJCiph8VPzvv_r-7Xrw52Ej8UiOurCsYyHsRSboHPtJrrGfV6B5MaxjLqxHpkam5nYe7k9dLE96k9T7RhG7H8D8PH3p9RFRlwpeCk6qGtNJKYLeRgolqycaciltEvXxI9fWLwDlaVu8WSprNPMxFowk5CBGDVg2hhmCzg_CsMsahk1SI8IpxfNNOUptOz7p08-AOxkMRxLnUFfv4ypSgXrXsVnFnC_PM_GI6MFheEENNHnhn6Jwga5iqStm_WCUXo4dVHAdiUJPB8LkSifuV-OzZmuzU741Q5uwR6gphrtcUfWp_NYxFKUyNonnaglSJELU91xJGdrD6pjWDVPpdHJls4XkXW9yqN4pb9c99M1w8io2j6Uvcl3x_dZVMwRUsiVAvKuq2tWUino3jlmMm2VlH_yluNUBjS39u7mplFCqkzAnwUT7NC-_Z7jNzN01hQhNfyKSh-aDuX--nuAqw9ALU-Q9328yahhmx=w706-h999-s-no

(me on the left)
We all bought traditional Moroccan dresses and walked around in them all the time like a lot of the locals were doing.
This was in off-season and we were basically the only light-skinned people in the entire city, with random people coming up to us all the time and vibing/laughing with us about the outfits we were wearing. Funny.

A small minority of girls like it, but you don't appeal to the broadest amount of women so you barely get likes/matches and your elo always becomes dogshit to the point your profile hardly gets shown anymore.

@Johanjohan

You would slay with reddit type nerdy girls like this. Your humor and looks is extremely appealing to these girls.

Your problem is that you go for giga narcy Instagram thot type girls like OP who only want a frat Chad type guy who has normie frat Chad humor. Go for your niche and your life will be good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and MoggerGaston
This is a real HTN.

He mogs me hard, not even a real comparison, but people also call me HTN.

Ratings on this site are so dumb.
You look better then that Harry Potter looking faggot. In america youd mog just sucks your rotting in the Netherlands . Seems like hypergamy is out of control their if you can't get mtb regularly .

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Personally.

View attachment 2274069
(me in the bath-tub)

Or shit like this:

(me on the left)

(me on the left)

@Johanjohan
Pretty much only females can get away with shit like this. Guys need to follow a formula otoh

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You would slay with reddit type nerdy girls like this. Your humor and looks is extremely appealing to these girls.

View attachment 2274099

Your problem is that you go for giga narcy Instagram thot type girls like OP who only want a frat Chad type guy who has normie frat Chad humor. Go for your niche and your life will be good.
This is cope. Girls like this will still go for the frat boy as he is very inaccessible to them in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Lots of coping itt

Guy mogs. Plain and simple. Good balance of soft features and bones are good enough + smiles in pics

Yea you can get away with pics with girls when you mog.

Either way consider he mogs her facially by a significant margin. So wtf do you expect?
Nah a curry or Latino with similiar level of looks would get 1/5th the matches . I ran many experiments and found this.

Only exceptions is Eastern Europe and Scandinavian countries were exotic chads could in some cases beat white chad

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Nah a curry or Latino with similiar level of looks would get 1/5th the matches . I ran many experiments and found this.

Only exceptions is Eastern Europe and Scandinavian countries were exotic chads could in some cases beat white chad
Doubt you picked moggers

Doubt you picked moggers
Race pill is brutal . Just recently on Bumble white stacy did x7-12 better then every other race including latinas and Arabs . Insane .

you can run with a giga chad results will be same

View attachment 2274099

Nah, I that's not my type, although they are the most common among attractive women. So you often end up developing an interest in them anyways as your only option.

Most of the nerdy-hobby types tend to be unattractive. And I want an attractive gf... obviously.

Overall I prefer the artsy/hippie women, and I've had the most success with them so far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and AscensionMan98
I swear people on this site are either retarded or cope too much. The woman in OP is literally describing a fuck boy chad but they are coping because he doesn’t look like a psl chad.
Pretty much.

Don't use hinge, it's full of land whales and scammers. Actually, don't use any dating apps. They will demoralize you and rot your brain.

• +1
He is probably more attractive than the woman who made the video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Nah, I that's not my type, although they are the most common among attractive women. So you often end up developing an interest in them anyways as your only option.

Most of the nerdy-hobby types tend to be unattractive. And I want an attractive gf... obviously.

Overall I prefer the artsy/hippie women, and I've had the most success with them so far.
They're also not the most common imo, and I prefer art hoes myself

youre full of it tbh. shes ugly asf
the guy is also giga tera fucking frauded holy shit. im starting to think those pictures from a massive distance are just mega fucking frauds as it flushes out your features. close up he looks like dog shit jfl. theyre BOTH mega frauds. her face is no different than any ltb
but what if you look ugly from a distance too @inferiorpispot234

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Blackgymmax
the funny shit is that if he posted his face on this website he would be rated HTN and weak chadlite

i don't understand this new phenomen of people on this website underrating heavily a guy if he gets called hot by women on social media and overrating heavily guys on this website because they're on this website

he is facially an HTN, smv wise he is htn/chadlite
No he isnt you retard. His photos are frauded.
You think irl women dont see his harmony ratios and features overall
This forum is actually filled with fucking idiots. Hes a frauding normie who gyms
Screenshot 20230622 041041 Chrome

Theres girls who have called much worse looking guys hot however that doesnt make them a chadlite. All of your takes are just piss dogshit calling normies chadlites. Do you even go outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and St.TikTokcel
Agree 1000000%
Whites just need to be tall and htn to receive irl chad treatment

An ethnic needs to be chadlite or chad and tall for good treatment

I’m a manlet and chadlite and do not get as good treatment as a tall white htn

I’m too niche, had many foids say to me you’re not my usual type but I know your very attractive

Or I’ve had foids say you’re my type but turns out they’re actual go to is mulatto , and I’m a new type or they just like my look but not the look of curry’s in general
Annoying lol
Have you posted pics?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Have you posted pics?
Multiple users have seen me irl or pics of me

@forevergymcelling
@DoctorLooksmax
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@cvzvvc

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
Look 4psl on some pics, 5psl on others

• +1
Multiple users have seen me irl or pics of me

@forevergymcelling
@DoctorLooksmax
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@cvzvvc
Send pic of what you look like. After all these years im curious

• JFL
No he isnt you retard. His photos are frauded.
You think irl women dont see his harmony ratios and features overall
This forum is actually filled with fucking idiots. Hes a frauding normie who gyms
View attachment 2274375
Theres girls who have called much worse looking guys hot however that doesnt make them a chadlite. All of your takes are just piss dogshit calling normies chadlites. Do you even go outside
lol this picture reminds me of a slightly uglier version of Harry Jowsey
Screen Shot 2023 06 22 at 12530 PM

He is probably more attractive than the woman who made the video.
probably ? I posted both their pictures you can judge. I think they are close in smv

View attachment 2272558

View attachment 2272568

Brutal water😭🤦🏾‍♂️

She’s like htb to me ngl

• +1
View attachment 2272558

View attachment 2272568

@WishIwasChico its all about being the full package

Foids will literally disqualify someone for one bad trait. This is proof that u do not need to be perfect in everything because literally no one is, few guys will be gymmaxxed, statusmaxxed, good pics, tall, and with a good face

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico its all about being the full package

Foids will literally disqualify someone for one bad trait. This is proof that u do not need to be perfect in everything because literally no one is, few guys will be gymmaxxed, statusmaxxed, good pics, tall, and with a good face
Yes bhai just try and improve every aspect of yourself and you will be fine. You are Stacy slayer without gymmax or anything that is insane bhai.

You mog me if you gymmaxed and status maxxed you would mog my results easy

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim