Proof that unless you are under 5'10 height means jacksh*t INSIDE a competitive environment. Check this 6/10 face Doctor with 6'4 height

stop saying all these greek alphabet letters
what do you mean by sigma male??

other than that non chad goes for Stacy and gets rejected
felt kinda sorry for him

If you don't know what a Sigma male is you've got Google there for you

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • Woah
This is one of those situations where I'm honestly not sure if its personality or looks. Regardless personality is genetics/hormones. You won't see a low T male with a genuine alpha personality. With that face you could already tell his personality which could have a affected how women saw him.
C97EFA6E 3AF2 40D2 835C 2E3935CFFDE9
Tbh

"bro look at this 4 PSL subhuman slaying cause he is 6'4 height >>> face bro"

Except he is HTN/chadlite with a good white pheno as well. What I don't get is autists trying to push the narrative height is better than face by posting chadlites who have both, really embarassing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Remember Dr Alex very well from one of, if not the best season of UK Love Island ever filmed.

As blackpilled looksmaxxers we already know about the power of being conventionally attractive, but if this isn’t a personalitypill I don’t know what is.

Dr Alex comes across as (1) pleasant (2) not ‘edgy’ at all. You get no sense he’ll stand up for himself, tease girls, be irreverent, delusionally self-confident, and be dominant and fuck the shit out of a girl. Let’s remember that there’s plenty of literature highlighting the importance of these traits. But deep down you know it to be true, at least past a looks threshold. Think: if (OG Harrison Ford) Han Solo or Indiana Jones acted like Dr Alex, with looks unchanged, would they have become such classic sex symbols?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14577 and Danish_Retard
How to increase sex appeal?

5'9 normie curry friend irl does well height doesn't matter @LondonVillie

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Yeah I mean it's problably one of the best profession compared to other shit but doesn't give "status"
Status is something that makes you famous imo
Status is making money and living a comfortable life because that's what women are often looking for - someone to provide for them. Being a doctor is a massive status halo. Fame is linked to status mainly because being famous usually means being rich and in the few instances when you're famous but not rich you have no status halo.

• +1
because that's what women are often looking for - someone to provide for them.
That's what I was saying, it gives status for providing ltr but not so much for short term relationships

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I think the nordic cuck pheno failo is real. He looks the whitest, and people would assume him to have the highest amount of SMV since he is a tall doctor as well... but he looks low T. He has the typical low fighting success face. The ethnics and meds on the other hand didn't fail.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I think the nordic cuck pheno failo is real. He looks the whitest, and people would assume him to have the highest amount of SMV since he is a tall doctor as well... but he looks low T. He has the typical low fighting success face. The ethnics and meds on the other hand didn't fail.
Cope tbh

That's true.
He got rejected by all the girls
And when asked to a girl why she rejected him, she said: "idk, he should tan...can you tan?"

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and john2
Keep in mind these are low IQ British thots that want guys with tan skin, dark features, and tattoos.
This.
The dude is OUT OF PLACE. He should had known.

These are low iq bimbo super girly feminine women, there. Whom do nothing but trying to be pretty.
These type of women, want masculine, DOMM guys. And these women dislike convos with a level of iq also.

And this dude. Has more feminine features, is not domm roid maxxed, and he talks with a level of iq.
All thing these women find unnatractive.

He should be able to do well, with women whom are higher iq, and less feminine and less bimbo like.

I can't believe, how he was/is so dumb to join such a show?? Delusional!!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, far336 and Deleted member 7725
This.
The dude is OUT OF PLACE. He should had known.

These are low iq bimbo super girly feminine women, there. Whom do nothing but trying to be pretty.
These type of women, want masculine, DOMM guys. And these women dislike convos with a level of iq also.

And this dude. Has more feminine features, is not domm roid maxxed, and he talks with a level of iq.
All thing these women find unnatractive.

He should be able to do well, with women whom are higher iq, and less feminine and less bimbo like.

I can't believe, how he was/is so dumb to join such a show?? Delusional!!
This would mean that Personality>Looks, which I don't agree.

He's just not Chad. Good-looking, but not Chad. A shy Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise would have slayed every single girl on the show.

He's just not Chad. Good-looking, but not Chad. A shy Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise would have slayed every single girl on the show.
Personality = looks. He has no eyebrows, soft facial features, weak coloring, etc. Compare him to Adam Collard with tan skin, dark eyebrows and beard, tattoos, etc. The other guys aren't really Chad either but they can compensate for it with dark triad appearance. Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise would out slay everyone on there.

• +1

Legit correction. I was coping to much with personality factors. he was just to ugly in the face+body combo compared to the other dudes in that hyper competative environment of a show filled with gymmaxxed Chads and Chadlites

Kinda water, blonde girls never want blonde guys

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
LOL at people saying he's a chadlite. He's HTN. If you saw the video it was clear lack of attraction that was holding him back. Yes, he'd do better in real life but Love Island is just too hypergamous for even a tall HTN with not ideal colouring

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, eduardkoopman and Xangsane
incels were rooting for dr alex

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
It's so tiring trying to get this very simple abc concept through to you guys

He has soft-features and a very anti-dimorphic face. His height was his entire dimorphism.

His skull wasn't anywhere near wide either

So when you add it all up, including his profession, the personality this man DEVELOPS through life is going be one of the; "doing things the correct and proper way" nice guy

And it doesn't matter whether it's bitches on Love Island or simply women irl, they will ALL find him lacking that certain edge

The only way for him to CHANGE his personality would be to change his appearance and that would involve gymming hard and getting tats. This will change the feedback he gets from people in society and subliminally gives him the licence to act in more edgier ways. His got the stature and frame to gym max and with some tats and different clothing he could definitely give himself an edge. The issue here is the habits are in place, this is his base now and not only this, but he goes to work every workday as a doctor. So again. The feedback from he gets every day as a doctor from his work staff and patients will be different to the edgy guy that women want.

Sure women want a reliable and competent guy too and as Jordan Peterson says they ideally want this mixed in with the edge. The problem is they find it hard to get a man with both as they are mostly always taken

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3573