- Intelligent,
- Sincere/honesty, and
- Ambitious.
2. Tracked behaviour: What does action show

This graph basically says it all.

stated interest = self reported "how important one finds that in a partner"
actual decision = action/behavior

As you can see:
Men pretty accuratedly say/tell/know; what they look for when looking for a woman. And their behavior is in line with what they said.
But women. No. It's totally off. I dunno if women do it conciously, or they are just oblivious and lack self-awareness or something.
Some findings:
* women said they found attractive looks less important, then their actions show.
* Looks was both for men and women the most important factor (in behavior).
* Shared interests (and goals?) somehow is also pretty important for women.
* Women say they find Sincere/honesty and Intelligence important; butaction shows they don't.

The graph:
final%20graphing-1.png

The study: https://www.kaggle.com/jph84562/the-ugly-truth-of-people-decisions-in-speed-dating

NOW. The lesson of this is imo.
Never beleive what women say they findimportant in a man. AND, never ever quote a "study"/science/poll anymore, that did not track behavior (but just self report). It's a shame to do that. example like this: https://looksmax.org/threads/study-...ttracted-to-intelligence.110270/#post-1866121

• +1
Reactions: RICO, far336, thecel and 23 others
Face Height Frame

Cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2729, sly shinkai and 20 others
personality

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and randomvanish
face, , height, cock, face, face, face, cock , cock, cock , height, face, face, face , face, face, face

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and RAITEIII
personality
LOL.
Check that graph, on how little sincerity/honesty matters in actual action. It's laugable. While everyone always syas: "I want a honest, sincere and loyal person". While in reality/action. Everyone dates the biggest liar scummbaggs, because they look hot/attractive/sexy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, RICO, Deleted member 6475 and 4 others
LOL.
Check that graph, on how little sincerity/honesty matters in actual action. It's laugable. While everyone always syas: "I want a honest, sincere and loyal person". While in reality/action. Everyone dates the biggest liar scummbaggs, because they look hot/attractive/sexy.
keep crying for my 10/10 personality
i am more genetically arrogant and charismatic than ur entire family tree son

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 2227, Effortless and 1 other person
keep crying for my 10/10 personality
i am more genetically arrogant and charismatic than ur entire family tree son
Your great personality must make you drown in pussy. :ROFLMAO:
Women say, so. that personality is most important thing, over looks. It's best to have"muh personality".
All women agree on that, if you ask them (don look/watch what they do though).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Vidyacoper and oldcell
Your great personality must make you drown in pussy.
Women say, so. that personality is most important. It's best to have"muh personality".
All women agree on that, if you ask them (don look/watchwhat they do).

bitter incels think chico's looks is what gets him women
but the reason is actually that he's NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, oldcelloser, datboijj and 7 others
LOL.
:blackpill: over for honestcels

Women say, so. that personality is most important thing, over looks. It's best to have"muh personality".

They want both but they won't give you a chance if you lack looks.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and RAITEIII
watER

To all bluepillers personality matters so dont waste ur time here !!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Acromegaly_Chad
They want both but they won't give you a chance if you lack looks.
I tend to disagree a bit , on them BEHAVING on both.
The personality flaws of a man she finds attractive/hot/sexy looking, like being a liar insincere and so on, will be overlooked or accpeted by women (in general) for a pretty long time before she is fed up with a man.
At least. that is my observation.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and RAITEIII

It's his confidence, bro. Just copy his confidence, bro. and hit the bar.
i am shitposting btw, looks are indeed everything
I know. So am I.
The sad part. I used to swallow that bs/blue pill shit for years when I was young and for a decent amount of time into my pua phase. Aka, my whole teens and well into mid 20's; I actually beleived in the confidence/personality concpet. And that looks were less or little important. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and didntreadlol

20200311 095057

20200311 095045

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, owlofathena, AlexHeally and 1 other person
Women are notorious liars, they cannot be believed at all. Not that they never speak the truth - they do, but knowing when they are lying or not is impossible beyond using logical reasoning. Luckily its a simple process of eliminating the clutter that bluepilled men and women are confusing men with, and understanding that women will be extremely easy to deal with when happy, and hard to deal with when unhappy. They are unhappy when they are not attracted to their partner or not getting what they want from someone they find attractive. They are happy when they are attracted and getting what they want. Thats all we need to know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 6475, randomvanish and 5 others

imagine being the cuckold that marries one of those 5000 whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, randomvanish, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
LOL.
Great comments found, below that video.

Plenty dudes, also agree that personality matter little (just like the blackpill).
But then think, looks are not that important; but money, status, wealth, etc.. is the most important thing.

They are more right. imo. But looks is imo still the frontrunner, and the number 1 most improtant factor by a long way.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, KING REIDYZ, far336 and 1 other person
face, , height, cock, face, face, face, cock , cock, cock , height, face, face, face , face, face, face
LOL.

face -> Matters 50%
body + height (height is more or disqualifier, then halo imo) -> Matters 25%

And the rest 25%.
Is imo stiff like:
1. status
2. money/wealth
3. Style, cloths
4. voice
5. extraversion and social skills
6. low in neroutocism/nervousness, more comfortable and relaxed by default
7. location (should maybe be higher up the list)
8. ....... (i dunno, but not important enough anyways ..

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
They lie about everything

Liars

Half said that if they became pregnant by another man but wanted to stay with their partner, they would lie about the baby's real father.

Forty-two per cent would lie about contraception in order to get pregnant, no matter the wishes of their partner.

3SonsNotHis

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, randomvanish, Romanicus and 1 other person
LOL.

face -> Matters 50%

And the rest 25%.
Is imo stiff like:
1. status
2. money/wealth
3. Style, cloths
4. voice
this

Giphy 3

It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
LOL.

face -> Matters 50%

And the rest 25%.
Is imo stiff like:
1. status
2. money/wealth
3. Style, cloths
4. voice

man I don’t know if I agree with the face part.Someone with an average face does that put them as 25%? Because imo it’s more like ugly 0% average 15% above average 40%

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Women are inherently shit people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, randomvanish and Vermilioncore
Women are inherently shit people
That's like a broke person saying having money is shit. If you think women are shit then why does it take over your entire brain and make you depressed that you can't have women. Chin up. Saying stuff like that will just make you feel worse and won't do anything good for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Vidyacoper
If you think women are shit then why does it take over your entire brain and make you depressed that you can't have women.
Because I want to fuck them. It's called biology. jfl at this ITcel logic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 2227
Water is wet, now things that are more interesting:

After looks, interest was rated a close second and fun as a third actual decision factor.

Females are more likely to give out a positive reponses if the male has shared interest with her.

I suppose that extensive looksmax grooming habits are a first shared interest for looksmaxers already, since female routines have some similarities. But I guess stuff like horse-riding, social-dancing, yoga, artsy stuff, etc. are good interests to have to have more appeal from women.

Just do yoga in group classes with 99%-females theory.

Face is 90%
height: 5%
dick: 3%
frame: 2%
and some females actually believe that is what attracts them to a male but when they think of funny and charming they are thinking of sean o'pry not a 5'2 pot bellied balding indian janitor

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Because I want to fuck them. It's called biology. jfl at this ITcel logic.
I'm just trying to help you on this SELF IMPROVEMENT FORUM. Keep doing what you do if you want. Shaking your fist at the sky. I'll stop interacting with you if you want.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'm just trying to help you on this SELF IMPROVEMENT FORUM. Keep doing what you do if you want. Shaking your fist at the sky. I'll stop interacting with you if you want.
I'm looksmaxxing bro

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
man I don’t know if I agree with the face part.Someone with an average face does that put them as 25%? Because imo it’s more like ugly 0% average 15% above average 40%
My stats:
face -> Matters 50%
And the rest 25%. ........
These stats are acutally based on results from 2 scientific studies (*see bttom link).
So I didn't make them just up, myself.

So, how to calcluate stuff, you ask??

You calculation on % in your post are wrong: "average face does that put them as 25%... ugly 0% average 15% above average 40%".

What is means, id how much weight it puts in a man his attractiveness.

For examples.

MAN A, low tier normie high achiever
- face: 4/10
- body + height: 5/10
- rest: 9/10 (lets imagine he is wealthy, great personality, voice, etc..)
His overall attractiveness is: (4 x 50%) + (5 x 25%) + (9 x 25%) = 5.5 out of 10.

MAN B, good looking dude who is a bit of a loser and more bad then good personality traits
- face: 9/10
- body + height: 9/10
- rest: 3/10 (lets imagine he is broke, lowish income, plenty personality flauds, a bit anti social, not good voice, etc..)
His overall attractiveness is: (9 x 50%) + ( x 25%) + (3 x 25%) = 7.5 out of 10.

MAN C, High tier looking normie +high achiever
- face: 7/10
- body + height: 7/10
- rest: 9/10 (lets imagine he is wealthy, great personality, voice, etc..)
His overall attractiveness is: (7 x 50%) + (7 x 25%) + (9 x 25%) = 7.50 out of 10.

Conclusion being.
* As a normie-normie or low tier normie in looks. You can never become really attractive overall, even as a high achiever. AT best, you can become a bit above the average.
* As a high tier normie in looks. You can enter the same level of overall attractiveness as a good looking men. But only compartaive when that good looking man is (big time) loser in other ways (beyond looks).
* As a man that looks goods (face + body). You will be default be attractive, EVEN if you are big time loser in other ways. If you are also averagely successfull; then you mogg any high tier normie for sure. Even the high tier normies thate are very successfull.

* link to the page that shows the study about how much stuff matters: https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-science-face-body-and-strenght-masculinity.96040/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
The actual picture:

final%20graphing-1.png

Men and women are pretty similar in how they chose, in behavior.

With the only difference:
* Women find it more important that they share interest and goals/direction,
* Women find abition less important then men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Didnt read but water is wet

• +1
Didnt read but water is wet
It's a great study to read.
But in essense. This picture summs up the whole study.

final%20graphing-1.png

And in words, this is a great sum upp:
Females’ stated interest [what they say they want] and actual influence [What they do] of these attributes are all far off [they either lie, or are delussional about their internal processes],
Women underestimating the power of attractiveness, shared interest, and fun, while thinking and telling people
[incorrectly/falsely] that they want a sincere, intelligent, and ambitious male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chad69 and HumidVent
LOL.

face -> Matters 50%

And the rest 25%.
Is imo stiff like:
1. status
2. money/wealth
3. Style, cloths
4. voice
Link to study ?

• +1
Link to study ?

A whole thread about it. I made in the past:

Study 1.
Face Is most important, then at 2nd place is Body. To quote: "face attractiveness was a significant stronger predictor of overall attractiveness"

How much does face matter?
About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body. (pretty brutal Blackpill by the way)
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.
The other 24%, is I guess stuff like voice, status, wealth, personality traits,extraversion, social skills, and so on.

So. Face matters 2 times as much as body, for a man his attractiveness!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, RICO, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Things I have learned in the last few years from fucking women and dating regularly:

- If she's not attracted to you in the first few seconds of seeing you it's over. You can't salvage anything.
- Women despise weakness. If you get riled or upset in front of them they will hold it against you and their attraction to you will fall rapidly. It is a very sad fact, because sometimes in a relationship you want to be able to talk to them about your feelings safely - unfortunately you can't do this. Women say they want a man who is emotionally open but it's a trap.
- Women are hypergamous and would rather die than settle for someone on their level or lower in an LTR.
- You should never expend mental energy trying to understand them and their motives. Remain unreactive to their childish tantrums. Be firm and don't give way unless absolutely necessary.

INb4 water is wet etc. I didn't fully grasp how true all these things were until I got plenty of experience. The more I learn about women the more I dislike them.

Attractiveness was number one for women, but shared interest was second place.

They need to elaborate more on this. I need examples, like music? What else are women into? I’m not into anything girly at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828