PROOF the bones in the face can remodel at any age.

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
Image1

The man used as evidence in this presentation by Dr. Anne-Maree Cole
is a patient who she used an appliance which emulates what the mewing/correct tongue posture does but at a faster rate.
The appliance I believe is called the FAGGA or AGGA appliance. The time frame between these two pictures is 10 months.
JFL if you still believe the bones in your face fuse after puberty (or that it becomes increasingly hard to remodel) If these kind of changes can happen from this appliance on a much older man, HARD mewing will replicate these effects but
over a much longer period of time.

EDIT: If you're interested in the full presentation, there's before and after pictures and even x-rays. You can watch it on YouTube.
Legit life fuel if you have a fucked up face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How do people not believe bones remodel at every age? Can people be that dumb?
I'm not talking about mewing but bones should be able to remodel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
How do people not believe bones remodel at every age? Can people be that dumb?
I'm not talking about mewing but bones should be able to remodel
It's one of the main arguments against mewing, or rather the tongue isn't strong enough to cause bone remodeling in the maxilla.
Also that the older you get the harder it is to change, which this is proof against.

• +1
Tbh i dont believe that bones fuse after puberty, but what they do for sure is they become so much harder to be changed and affected somehow that it doesnt really matter if they fuse or not.

• +1
It's one of the main arguments against mewing, or rather the tongue isn't strong enough to cause bone remodeling in the maxilla.
Also that the older you get the harder it is to change, which this is proof against.

The tongue is pretty fucking strong. Remodeling is really slow.. some say you can use your fingers to do it faster

• +1
do you think my oneiti's feelings for me can remodel too?

• +1
do you think my oneiti's feelings for me can remodel too?

Yes. Something traumatic needs to happen that changes your entire brain-chemistry
only if you fuck her
That will make it worse. Imagine if his oneitis fucked him and then rejected him all over again.
All food nutrients will turn into serotonin just to be destroyed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
  • +1
Wolff's law.

• +1