PROOF you can't loose as a woman( hardest pill to swallow)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

she asked her cuck westerner simps to pay her 50 bucks because she is lazy to take a shower, then simps donated 400$ (worth 5 months of hardwork salary in my country) instantly to her so she can shower for the next week.
u can't make this shit up, most men are supporting feminism and cuckery i can't blame jews tbh. the only way we can have a better world is to kill most beta cuck supporting males.
this is what you get for not having wars, in wars most beta cucks would die but in a safe world cucks infest and destroy everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
jesus christ her voice is so fucking annoying how do people watch this shit, jfl at the cucks paying a streamer who doesn't even show her face to take a shower

• +1
Reactions: copefuel and mortis
why is this a bad thing i hope more men succumb to this disease.

jesus christ her voice is so fucking annoying how do people watch this shit, jfl at the cucks paying a streamer who doesn't even show her face to take a shower
hwe voice makes me wanna strangle her tbh. annoying and not cute at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
why is this a bad thing i hope more men succumb to this disease.
you wan't females to have a easy life yo retarded mongol? nature gave them autoaim and you still want them to live better?

you wan't females to have a easy life yo retarded mongol? nature gave them autoaim and you still want them to live better?
ur the retard if u think this validation makes up for a foids desire for a man shes actually attracted to.

i could have all the subhumans and ltbs sending me free cash but it obviously would mean nothing more than monetary gain.

ur the retard if u think this validation makes up for a foids desire for a man shes actually attracted to.

i could have all the subhumans and ltbs sending me free cash but it obviously would mean nothing more than monetary gain.
im talking about money not validation.

couldn't bear to watch a single second.

I'm friends with one of the largest character streamers, it's an obese latino in real life.

im talking about money not validation.
aight then idc if or how a foid gets rich. seeing other men resort to degeneracy only increases my smv simple economics.