Propaganda (or just having a convincing argument) is such a legit way to shape others minds and the world to align with you views

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
You may have heard about me launching propaganda campaigns on here
Debunking supposed halos of those who are nothing like me(wont insult them now due to running good karma game) while promoting my own traits are something I'm dipping my toe into and would like to pursue fulltime in future as a passion project when I no longer have to spend my time boosting my business, status and finances.

I enjoy watching the more comedic creators when it comes to watching basketball vids
I bought into the hype of Lebron James and started watching basketball in 2020, prioritizing the Lakers games because I wanted to see the supposed top 2 player all time in his final glory years.

My friend who is obsessed with Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls simply for watching his Netflix documentary somewhat triggered me to be anti-Jordan so I took favor with Lebron.

I watched some vids like this and found myself siding with Lebron over Jordan

I also bought into the Narrative the Kobe Bryant is overrated and shouldn't be within NBA top 10 all time list

However after watching this channel that explains all of the reasons why Lebron sucks and all of the reason why Kobe was better, I find myself adapting my views and agreeing with this since I've never seen Kobe playing live so have to base my views of info and arguments

Dedicating your life to putting forward a compelling in favor of something you want to propegate could be more beneficial than we think

Ideas I'm going to be propegating on here in future:

Masculinity theory
Size Halo Theory
Tall Face Theory
Celtic pheno theory
Whites have the clearcut largest penis size theory

My former theories that I will be laying to rest:
Just have 99th percentile face and be 50th percentile in every other attribute theory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, mug, IncelMaxxer and 2 others
Damn you really wrote all that shit just to get no replies brutal

propaganda isn't that complicated. in reality, it's about repeating things ad nauseam, exposing said things to younger and younger audiences, and punishing those who stray from those views.

very few people are resistant to propaganda. you need to have contrarian cognition

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6ft4
Comparing eras in basketball always ends on a failure. You can always make arguments for all sides except for 60-70s basketball which was not yet that popular and globalized enough.

In MJs era teams played extremely slow and averaged 10 to 20 points less than in the current LeBron era.

Players mastered different crafts instead of shooting and teams focused a lot more on inside defense which gives Jordan's accolades a lot of merit taking into account he was mainly a slasher.

Also the NBA nowadays allows less and less contact so that players can score more which means more highlights which means more views and money. Defense doesn't sell as much as offense and that trash can Adam Silver realized this. Just imagine MJ playing with a 5 out offense of all shooters and the paint all open for him, and with less contact allowed to the defender, simply unstoppable.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Also what you mean is that you can twist facts to fit a specific narrative easily. What's happening in Gaza is a prime example of this. Everytime Israel does something disgraceful they already have their entire PR team ready to give a narrative and to promote it quickly, even if it's a lie that will get quickly uncovered. Information war is everything nowadays.

In fact politics is about that. Why do you think political debates consist of insulting eachother (Or at the very least trying to ashame your rival) instead of addressing every issue with facts? It's because these people have private studies from the most financed universities and institutions that show them that people are way more enhanced via emotion than by facts.

For example (And this is just one of many) the human being can't accept weakness surpassing him. He can accept living with it though. That's why a lot of people are cool with poor people but when they get richer than them they start feeling offended and jealous, because to them it means that the weak has surpassed them so that reflects that they are perceived as weaker to him because they perceived him the same way.

Therefore if i make my political opponent look weak by interrupting him the majority of people will automatically perceive him as weaker than them with the argument of "Look, he is ridiculous, he can't even cut him and answer properly, i would do a lot better" so the idea that they would vote for such person becomes ridiculous to their mind.

That's why you should NEVER follow the wave of youtube or twitter comments after a debate or interview of "Why are they constantly not letting him answer?" There is a reason when in TV they do interviews to controversial characters or people with differing views and they try to ashame them and not let them answer, that is because emotion always eats facts for breakfast, and the majority of people are too tired from work, dealing with the family, etc, and they don't care much about the content as much as the presentation, and since that is the majority public they will always have that gross of support.

However as a muslim i always have faith that when truth comes falsehood is bound to perish. The mirrors game of emotions politicians and others play is just that, mirrors. Sooner or later it is uncovered and that's why politicians are constantly changing narratives and bringing new stuff to the table, because if you keep the focus on one thing then everyone will sooner or later uncover the truth behind it whether you want it or not.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Smart I need to develop like this

Masculinity theory
Size Halo Theory
Tall Face Theory
Celtic pheno theory
Whites have the clearcut largest penis size theory
only some of these are not true
Just have 99th percentile face and be 50th percentile in every other attribute theory
this is very true for an easy life yet not needed at all
pareto distribution....