Propanolol just kills my inhibition and makes me a God among humans

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Nigga yesterday was one of the best times in my life, I went to a party and took 160mg of propanolol. I have social anxiety with lots of physiological symptons - accelerated heart rate, shakings, sweating etc. Propalonol just kills it. And when I have no physical symptons my mental anxiety also calms down, cause I dont need to worry about people noticing my anxiety. I felt completely free. I just talked to everyone, I was feeling confident, like the king of the table. People were telling my GF "your BF is awesome, he is so cool" and shit. I have never been so confident on such a stressfull social situation.

When I have no physical anxiety symptons, my mind feels free to operate and I dominate all low IQ favelados minds. It was crazy bc I dont like parties, and I was able to see how dumb and low IQ people act in such places, but still I felt the will to talk and interact with them.

If you suffer with social anxiety, give propalonol a try tbh, it works wonders.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 7098, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
Good for you man

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
What class of drugs is propanol?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ChristianChad and Uglybrazilian
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Uglybrazilian
Thx for report

• +1
That isn't for anxiety tho?
No
Its to lower your pressure, but it works for the physical symptons of anxiety because the triggers of those symptons are very similar to the triggers of high pressure

It does nothing for your mental anxiety but controls your physical anxiety, which helps a lot at least for me

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
No
Its to lower your pressure, but it works for the physical symptons of anxiety because the triggers of those symptons are very similar to the triggers of high pressure

It does nothing for your mental anxiety but controls your physical anxiety, which helps a lot at least for me
Do all anti pressure meds do that? I have some bisopropol, will that do the same?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Uglybrazilian

• JFL
Do all anti pressure meds do that? I have some bisopropol, will that do the same?
I dont know bro
Just look for beta-blockers, I believe all of them have this similar effect

Propalonol is really cheap and at least here in Brazil I can buy without prescription. Take a look at it.

Also if you are still doubtful about its effectiveness, search for reviews on Reddit, nearly everyone reports positive effects on physical anxiety reduction.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I dont know bro
Just look for beta-blockers, I believe all of them have this similar effect

Propalonol is really cheap and at least here in Brazil I can buy without prescription. Take a look at it.

Also if you are still doubtful about its effectiveness, search for reviews on Reddit, nearly everyone reports positive effects on physical anxiety reduction.
followed; you seem to know your stuff; are you the same race/ phenotype as the guy in the pic? :D is it true that Brazil is not really JBW and that its better to be black/mixed tyrone over there?

• +1
followed; you seem to know your stuff; are you the same race/ phenotype as the guy in the pic? :D is it true that Brazil is not really JBW and that its better to be black/mixed tyrone over there?
Im brazilian mixed yes but my phenotype is different, I have arab admixture

JBW does work in Brazil but there is lots of Chads here so you cant be an ugly white like in SEA or something, places like Rio etc are Chad central

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Nigga yesterday was one of the best times in my life, I went to a party and took 160mg of propanolol. I have social anxiety with lots of physiological symptons - accelerated heart rate, shakings, sweating etc. Propalonol just kills it. And when I have no physical symptons my mental anxiety also calms down, cause I dont need to worry about people noticing my anxiety. I felt completely free. I just talked to everyone, I was feeling confident, like the king of the table. People were telling my GF "your BF is awesome, he is so cool" and shit. I have never been so confident on such a stressfull social situation.

When I have no physical anxiety symptons, my mind feels free to operate and I dominate all low IQ favelados minds. It was crazy bc I dont like parties, and I was able to see how dumb and low IQ people act in such places, but still I felt the will to talk and interact with them.

If you suffer with social anxiety, give propalonol a try tbh, it works wonders.
Now imagine if an ugly incel took that and started acting confident

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
I just drink alcohol and it has the same effect
:owo:

• +1
I just drink alcohol and it has the same effect
:owo:
alcohol makes you dizzy and sleepy(at least me), its not worth it, maybe it works for parties but wont help on other stressfull situations such as speaking in public etc